Rate me 5’7

I’m glad your evil ass didn’t comment on it , or we would have another londonville on our hands

So he is fat? is this pic really him?

A6080028 B31B 4A3B 9AA5 46CEB75FD0BE

how am i dick? i shared my honest opinion

if we use a scale 1-10 where 1/10 represents clincially deformed people

then i would consider him 2/10 on that scale
I live in fear of you ever seeing a picture of me tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Butthurt Dweller, Dogs and 1 other person
thats crazy. where did i ask

The real and mysterious question here is, how still not exist any news of him murdering a massive number of people, I would make sure of killing my parents if I was him, also of getting back in time and slaughtering in the worst forms any type of ancestry and certifying me that didn't rest any type of genealogy tree that links me in the future.

• Ugh..
Reactions: lookserumaxeru
The real and mysterious question here is, how still not exist any news of him murdering a massive number of people, I would make sure of killing my parents if I was him, also of getting back in time and slaughtering in the worst forms any type of ancestry and certifying me that didn't rest any type of genealogy tree that links me in the future.
Because he never thought his looks affect him to such a degree as it does in reality. Normies cope like that looks don’t matter that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and DianabolDownie
aight can some one pm me the pic i got late i couldnt see him lol

Because he never thought his looks affect him to such a degree as it does in reality. Normies cope like that looks don’t matter that much

It's not true, you really can't see how people at this lvl of looks and height suffer, in everything? maybe they don't know that the main reason is their looks, but the feeling of anger and needing of revenge would explode, I know people that mogs him to absolute death but still bullied in real life, so It's impossible to see him as a exception. Remember too that BlackPilled Incels was just like him, not really knowing that their looks are the reason for many deceptions and problems, is also impossible to not know at what lvl of attraction you are, there is many things in real life that will tell you (many experiences in school are crucial and will definitely tell you) and also people are programmed biologically to this.

• +1
Reactions: Weed and DarkTriadPeerReview
He could run arrange marriage game india.

Imagine him finding lookism instead of looksmax...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Arkantos, LowTierNormie and 3 others
thats crazy. where did i ask
that was a good one, you said it right but unfortunately it doesn't quite apply in this situation, please review @Petsmart's guide to this meme before posting again!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
that was a good one, you said it right but unfortunately it doesn't quite apply in this situation, please review @Petsmart's guide to this meme before posting again!
it applies perfectly. i didnt ask for his height and pics. u owe me some NP for this blunder of yours son

also reminder i popularized this meme

it applies perfectly. i didnt ask for his height and pics. u owe me some NP for this blunder of yours son

also reminder i popularized this meme
We will allow a tribunal of memelords to oversee this incident and decide who is in the right. If they judge in favor of you I will pay you a reasonable sum of NP, if not you must admit that you were mogged in this situation, albeit slightly.
Adjudicator @Petsmart, you have been summoned.
Adjudicator @OwlGod, you have been summoned.
Adjudicator @Butthurt Dweller, you have been summoned.
Review the situation (three post chain) between @moggingmachine and myself. Cast your vote for who was in the right. For services rendered I will pay you each a fixed sum of NP once votes have been cast.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 3962, Dogs and 3 others
it seems ive missed a legendary thread

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Good thing I saved all those pics instantly knowing they would be deleted can rofl every day now :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Good thing I saved all those pics instantly knowing they would be deleted can rofl every day now :lul: :lul: :lul:
Post them bro i missed out

SHOW ME THE PICS SOMEONE. IT CANT BE THAT BAD

I don't get it. Why he was banned?

Nah posted 4 and I got em, not gonna post it here only if mods allow it
PM me pics of him will not show anyone

im a trusted person here

anyone can vouch

Someone post his pics again pls

Shit just noticed the ban, this dude was for real?

How did i miss them

Can someone show me his pic, imgur doesnt work or something. Is he really as ugly as you all say? He is probably dead now, in the incel heaven
Can someone show me his pic, imgur doesnt work or something? Is he really as ugly as you all say? He is probably dead now, in the incel heaven
Can someone show me his pic, imgur doesnt work or something? Is he really as ugly as you all say? He is probably dead now, in the incel heaven