Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 8165, .👽. and 1 other person
ip grabber dnc

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

there you go.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Ryan, Growth Plate and 1 other person
that's not you, tales

High tier normie and not how I imagined u to look like at all.
How you imagined me then lol?
I am marwadi high caste northie/ aryan bloodline.
I wish I was 6'4. I think my 5'8 height bottlenecked me a little. Sad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Be_ConfidentBro, lutte and 4 others
How you imagined me then lol?
I am marwadi high caste northie/ aryan bloodline.
I wish I was 6'4. I think my 5'8 height bottlenecked me a little. Sad.
I imagined u as unfit, generally that comes w/ some ugliness if it's by the fat side but u look like a slayer.

Great palate w/ perfect white teeth, it's a huge appeal boost for u.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adriana Lima

One more.

@Chadeep
@waqui98
@PrestonYnot
@LondonVillie
@SubhumanCurrycel

Fuck you mog me to Hindu hell and back, utterly over for me. I will concede this, I'll admit. Shame you aren't taller tho.

Fuck you mog me to Hindu hell and back, utterly over for me. I will concede this, I'll admit. Shame you aren't taller tho.
If I was 6'4, I think I would be able to slay top notch aryan/Nordic white stacies.

No way this is you

5.5 PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fekir9936, efidescontinuado and Deleted member 11675
Hilarious how so many curries that post on this forum aren't complete utter subhumans (excluding me) that we make them out to be.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10615
Hilarious how so many curries that post on this forum aren't complete utter subhumans (excluding me) that we make them out to be.
Most indians in west are actually from south india/ Dravidians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13792
Damn man, you saying I'm subhuman... Brutal
I have never seen you my man, I don't even know how you look like. But your tall.
6ft+ cannot be an incel.

I have never seen you my man, I don't even know how you look like. But your tall.
6ft+ cannot be an incel.
Lmao I've posted my pics on here before, look up dravidian in the rate search bar. Also, yes, im a 23 KHHV.

6ft+ cannot be an incel.
6ft is average in the west.

Are u from India

6ft+ cannot be an incel.
Here's some pics I took recently in the past few weeks, they aren't professionally done like yours, they are just quick shots i took from my phone.

Attachments

• 20210422_205751.jpg
    20210422_205751.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 141
  • 20210428_132752.jpg
    20210428_132752.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 137
Here's some pics I took recently in the past few weeks, they aren't professionally done like yours, they are just quick shots i took from my phone.
You look pretty good, I am pretty sure you can atleast get one foid. Won't be hard for you at all.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
You look pretty good, I am pretty sure you can atleast get one foid. Won't be hard for you at all.
K
H
H
V

And it's not like I have high standards or something lmao, I'd be satisfied with my looksmatch lmao.

K
H
H
V

And it's not like I have high standards or something lmao, I'd be satisfied with my looksmatch lmao.
It's definitely something other than your looks then. Why don't you just marry a loyal muslim foid and go the traditional route? Muslims have it best.

It's definitely something other than your looks then. Why don't you just marry a loyal muslim foid and go the traditional route? Muslims have it best.
From where lmao?! Listen, I don't know if you live here in the west or not, but western raised brown girls are literally chadpreet only, or white normie-htn. Literally that's it. I refuse to go back to 3rd world curryland just to get some girl unassimilatable fob who will only see me as a breathing, walking, talking, green card who will cheat on me the very moment some white normie shows the slightest interest in her. I refused to be cucked like that.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
From where lmao?! Listen, I don't know if you live here in the west or not, but western raised brown girls are literally chadpreet only, or white normie-htn. Literally that's it. I refuse to go back to 3rd world curryland just to get some girl unassimilatable fob who will only see me as a breathing, walking, talking, green card who will cheat on me the very moment some white normie shows the slightest interest in her. I refused to be cucked like that.
well what choice do we have brother??

But I thought muslim foids were better, loyal?
I mean muslim foids are not allowed to divorce?
Also do you think I would be able to get a GF if I was in your city?

That being said it's alright, I'm not even muslim lmao, I just rip on you cause I think hinduism is a wierd religion. You can make fun of Islam all you want cause all religions are fairy tales anyway. I also don't plan on ever marrying anyway, anyone that married post 2020 is a retarded bluepilled cuck that will inevitably get cheated on it divorced anyway. I plan on looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing to Chadpreet status so I can fuck bitches till the day I die.

• +1
Reactions: SadLivwr
Ascension to Chadpreet status through looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing or rope and hope hindus were right about reincarnation and hope you reincarnate as a white Chad lmao. That's it

5 PSL face only. Chadpreet in India. Height could have been better tho. Who is the tallest member in your family.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
5 PSL face only. Chadpreet in India. Height could have been better tho. Who is the tallest member in your family.
My cousin is literally 6'3. He also looks pretty great, his shoulders are broad asf.

Ascension to Chadpreet status through looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing or rope and hope hindus were right about reincarnation and hope you reincarnate as a white Chad lmao. That's it
But I thought muslim foids were better, loyal?
I mean muslim foids are not allowed to divorce?
Also do you think I would be able to get a GF if I was in your city?
You don't sound like a curry do you? Cause you seem to have a good fashion sense. Your htn if not chadpreet-lite facially for a curry. Yeah as long as theres no accent and you go after girls over half a foot shorter than you and you are NT and not autistic, you should have potential.

You don't sound like a curry do you? Cause you seem to have a good fashion sense. Your htn if not chadpreet-lite facially for a curry. Yeah as long as theres no accent and you go after girls over half a foot shorter than you and you are NT and not autistic, you should have potential.
If I was you, I would just marry a young Muslim foid, muslim foids are best looking + most loyal.
In curry land, I see muslims as a pretty strong community, and a lot of them look pretty good too.
Muslim foid will never leave because of societal pressure.

If I was you, I would just marry a young Muslim foid, muslim foids are best looking + most loyal.
In curry land, I see muslims as a pretty strong community, and a lot of them look pretty good too.
Muslim foid will never leave because of societal pressure.
"Muslim foid will never leave because of societal pressure."

This right here is literally a recipe for a dead bedroom "marriage", which is probably worst than being single tbh. And I would never force myself on a girl, that would be too disgusting and honestly shameful and embarrassing for me to have to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
@kjsbdfiusdf @ @Blackgymmax @africancel
@GigaChang
@Ritalincel
@Ritalincel2
@Chico Chicowski
@Knight

Mogs me to Delhi

good eye area

@Amnesia @JosephGarrot123 @Biggdink @TraumatisedOgre @Wallenberg @Copeful @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @chessplayercoper23 @moonblunt @ItsNotADream @Hopelessmofoker @OOGABOOGA @turkproducer @AutisticR3tard
@FastBananaCEO

Do you live in india??
Chadpreet status there i imagine if you are in the west it will be slighlty difficult due to your height but still good looking..
5 PSL face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675
Eyebrows are a bit too close together

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Do you live in india??
Chadpreet status there i imagine if you are in the west it will be slighlty difficult due to your height but still good looking..
5 PSL face
i am 5'10 in shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
very good looking for curry Im not sure what that entails in the west tho

i am 5'10 in shoes.
where do you live tho??
If you are in india you are above average height wise people here are manlet af..

In the west your height is a slight failo but your face is good looking enough to overcome that

where do you live tho??
If you are in india you are above average height wise people here are manlet af..

In the west your height is a slight failo but your face is good looking enough to overcome that
yep i am in curryland , but i am quite an introvert i rarely go out lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
It’s good that you posted professional pics

if you posted a selfie you would be getting told to rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and efidescontinuado
Another day another brutal mog.Time to rope

Status
Not open for further replies.