Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
MTN

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 55314
mtn and your hair is very similar to mine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and PseduoAryan
You look kinda like the actor who played prince william in season six of the crown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Use1ess and antony 726
Psl god in Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Endoplasmic82
think i saw you on insta today

u look good bro

• Love it
Reactions: HollowCheek
I say leanmax is u not lean

Thanks, rate?
but i imagine u got a good physique at 160lbs and u said ur 12%bf, a good height, u are probably “htn” if that’s the equivalent of above average

• Hmm...
idrk how to give an accurate rating because i dont know what to compare “MTN” or “HTN”
Mtn is mid like normal people u see outside Htn is above average u don’t see it a lot in irl

Mtn is mid like normal people u see outside Htn is above average u don’t see it a lot in irl
so a mtn is pretty much the average person u kinda over look in public?

He’s like a average kid u see in public or school idk I’d I had to rate my school they would be Ltn way bellow Average like kids are 5’6 fat or super skinny with ugly face

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and sams
My point of being here is ascending
There is nothing more you can do, you will be capped at a certain looks level unless you get aspie surgeries, which most users are too high inbib for. You have no major failos and you look softmaxxed already, combine that with your above average height and you are set.

• +1
Reactions: sams
mtn and no ascending for u without surgery

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker and HollowCheek
Like look at this kid u gonna tell me I don’t mog them !
87564845 CA2E 4280 B93B 253D1B69401F
2108B82B 2A98 4AD1 940B E9046C3114E4

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and sams
He’s like a average kid u see in public or school idk I’d I had to rate my school they would be Ltn way bellow Average like kids are 5’6 fat or super skinny with ugly face
what are his failos that makes him mid?

• Hmm...
Reactions: antony 726
what are his failos that makes him mid?
He’s not mid he’s good looking he can pull all the teenagers girls in his school they love this type of guy but people in org not go out side and see how the average guy looks like

• +1
Reactions: sams
with that height strong mtn

He’s not mid he’s good looking he can pull all the teenagers girls in his school they love this type of guy but people in org not go out side and see how the average guy looks like
so “ratings” are literally just what other guys think how attractive u are based on how close you are to having “model features”

Why do u look a bit big? 163 at 6ft is supposed skinny

so “ratings” are literally just what other guys think how attractive u are based on how close you are to having “model features”
Yes absolutely some of them rate super model mtn .like most girls like how I look but when I post all I see is mtn or surgerys

so “ratings” are literally just what other guys think how attractive u are based on how close you are to having “model features"
Yeah that's why this site makes retarded teenagers insecure. In reality they would do fine, but on here they get called subhuman because of a certain angle of their bones etc.

5.95/10

• JFL
I wanna pump you full of estrogen and pair you up in thigh highs and a crop top skirt combo then fuck you everyday

@HollowCheek any updates on your palatal suture cutting? it worked out?

No oon ollu täällä jo kohta vuoden nii vhä pakostaki, mut oon kyl postannu mu kuvia täällä aika paljon
mite nii pakosta
ja miks postaat

mite nii pakosta
ja miks postaat
no en tiiä, ei mua aiemmin se hirveenä kiinnostanu onko musta jotai kuvia täällä, mut tää alkaa jo olla nii mainstream paikka nii toivottavasti en tuu doxed