Rate me 6ft 163lbs

no en tiiä, ei mua aiemmin se hirveenä kiinnostanu onko musta jotai kuvia täällä, mut tää alkaa jo olla nii mainstream paikka nii toivottavasti en tuu doxed
täälä aina ne samat jonnet postailee
vitut sua doxata ainakaa, tääl ois tuhansia suomalaisia jos oikeesti tunnettu
kaveritki tietöö täst sivusta mut sanoo et iha vitun vammana ja sanoo et mun pitääs lopettaa tän käyttö ja olla kuuntelematta mitään mitä täällä sanotaan

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
NT looking MTN

täälä aina ne samat jonnet postailee
vitut sua doxata ainakaa, tääl ois tuhansia suomalaisia jos oikeesti tunnettu
kaveritki tietöö täst sivusta mut sanoo et iha vitun vammana ja sanoo et mun pitääs lopettaa tän käyttö ja olla kuuntelematta mitään mitä täällä sanotaan
Is this finnish or hungarian

@HollowCheek any updates on your palatal suture cutting? it worked out?
Stopped doing it cuz i started having fever after few days of having the split.

I will do it again in few months/weeks now with peroxide to reduce the infection. I still have that scar in palate and ngl i think that my palate is wilder for like 2 mm.

I will do it again in few months/weeks now with peroxide to reduce the infection. I still have that scar in palate and ngl i think that my palate is wilder for like 2 mm.
hungarians are also finno-ugric-aryans

dont jut jaw or suck cheek so we can accuratly rate

Come to India and slay bhaiii

what do you mean you stopped doing it? i thought you would do just one cut and thats it. btw, you have to really cut it or just kinda "touch" with a knife? and the peroxide should be before or after the cut? im probably going to try this tomorrow