Rate me 7 years ago.

MatheusCqb

MatheusCqb

Diamond

Good chadlite-chad potential if you found a way to fix your weird recessed puckered up lower third, stuck to no facial hair, and got a better cut. Your avi looks better is that you now?

Good chadlite-chad potential if you found a way to fix your weird recessed puckered up lower third, stuck to no facial hair, and got a better cut. Your avi looks better is that you now?
i got similar lower third, how do u fix that shit? more hormones, bonesmashing, implants?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and WanderingBurro
i got similar lower third, how do u fix that shit? more hormones, bonesmashing, implants?
You appeared rather young if I remember you correctly. I'd say mew and look into bone growth supplements and pray to the PSL gods you gain a lower third. If it's too late then you'll have to look into bimax, genioplasty, implants be it chin augmentation, wrap around jaw implants or mandibular angle implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Almost the same

I got familly person that works with fillers where should I put to not make shit on my on face ? what parts of the jaw cuz here they charge for parts