Rate me 90% looksmaxxed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously chad people cope to hard here. 6.25psl

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 9072 and 5 others
we will become moggers no worries, ascenscion is but an amount of time, not a question.
I will never "ascend" my mental health is cirppled forever by years of inceldom and total social isolation. I will never ascend because I dont even enjoy talking to people - so lets suppose I "ascend" - what do I get? To fuck some ugly retarded whore from tinder? While even normies have experienced true teenage love, validation from their peers and friends and have lived in the 4 years in highschool more than I will ever do.

Before and after would be sick

Brother I know its tough for us hapas, but pls I beg you dont go ER bro. It is a cruel world we're living in where we're bottom in terms of smv, you're not that ugly obviously, but I know its hard just because women are incredibly racist. Keep fighting bro and dont give up, love you<3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Just wow :love:

• Love it
Wish I could look half as good

I will never "ascend" my mental health is cirppled forever by years of inceldom and total social isolation. I will never ascend because I dont even enjoy talking to people - so lets suppose I "ascend" - what do I get? To fuck some ugly retarded whore from tinder? While even normies have experienced true teenage love, validation from their peers and friends and have lived in the 4 years in highschool more than I will ever do.
retard thinking negative gives you nothing, it's a self fulfilling prophecy. think negative=self self improvement=never improve

either go blow your brains out right now like a man, or be a man and improve yourself. don't be a bitch and rot for the rest of your life without changing anything. a man initiates shit, and you better be a man.

• Love it
Bruh you got to get that suit fitted. Shits way to big. Other than that you look good.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
im a hapa as well
i want to kill myself

Ayyyyy but the difference though is bhai celmans dad and mom were chad's and stacies so what you see is what you get

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
5"11
hapa
Have leaned to 12% BF now
The next 10% will be increasing my SMV
image1-jpg.901823
View attachment 901828View attachment 901829

Italian giga chad

another reminder that looksmax is just a hangout place for chads

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
My man you are hella good looking.
As long as you are somewhat NT life is gonna be bliss

6.25 PSL. I've seen many models that look worse than you. Good bone structure, jaw, high set cheekbones, decent height, low set eyebrows, good teeth, I'd say decent eye area too. You haven't shown us your side profile, so I can't comment on that. Good luck, now it's just gymaxxing from here on. I would say 6.5 PSL if you had blue or green eyes, a lighter skin and an almost perfect side profile. You have the potential to eboymaxx and attract a lot of JBs, considering that you're already wearing a Nirvana shirt. You also have great style.

Status
Not open for further replies.