Rate me, a lonely lil curry boi.

W

wagwanboidems

Iron
I posted pics with facial hair and without. I got rejected by like 5 girls at the club, let me know why. I know my nose is crooked so besides that what needs to be FIXED.
Im 6 2 btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
you look like the average Canadian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cornnyy, xdw15, Deleted member 2745 and 5 others
Oh noo.

Like psl 4

I’d say lose weight and get lean and buff

Wear your stubble, fix nose etc

But yeah man your ipd is fucked cyclops tribe

I'm also a crooked but Jew nosed curry. Feelsbadman.jpg

where do you live ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Oh shit I noticed you have under eyelid exposer

Get almond eye surgery and orbital rim implants ASAP

get to 10-12% bf and loose facial bloat.

don't think you stand a chance with canadian bitches being a curry unfortunately

brought down by pheno and eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Slob and 1 other person
don't think you stand a chance with canadian bitches being a curry unfortunately

brought down by pheno and eye area
He has a better eye area than me lmao

Oh noo.

Like psl 4

Whats a good ipd ratio in terms of eye width?

Whats a good ipd ratio in terms of eye width?
Chad fucks your psl7 oneitus while you are forever stuck in the dark void of your mind,
surrounded by mental scars and childhood trauma while you toss around the idea of telling someone but you’re too scared to because you’re scared of judgement for 10 seconds yet you constantly daydream of living a care free life and venture deeper and deeper in your mind’s abyss with no rope leading you back to the surface. you are stuck like spongebob at the bikini bottom bus stop. the bus comes yet you don’t board it because you’re scared to come back to the surface. you don’t know where to start if you were to go back.

you’re scared of the judgment. the rumors. the laughter. the social isolation. you’re scared to relive your childhood. and now it’s manifesting in your current life. you either will end up ending it by going ER [ :feelsyay: ]or will get better. you struggle day by day thinking about what you want to do. you dont want to get out of bed. you are in a constant battle. you struggle deeper and harder. you had enough. u go into ur dresser and pull out your mk4 k2 pills. you grab 34 and gubble them down. you fall asleep.

forever.

the scars of childhood stay with you forever until you address them.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Dogs, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person

horsefaced its mostly over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2581
Chad fucks your psl7 oneitus while you are forever stuck in the dark void of your mind,
surrounded by mental scars and childhood trauma while you toss around the idea of telling someone but you’re too scared to because you’re scared of judgement for 10 seconds yet you constantly daydream of living a care free life and venture deeper and deeper in your mind’s abyss with no rope leading you back to the surface. you are stuck like spongebob at the bikini bottom bus stop. the bus comes yet you don’t board it because you’re scared to come back to the surface. you don’t know where to start if you were to go back.

you’re scared of the judgment. the rumors. the laughter. the social isolation. you’re scared to relive your childhood. and now it’s manifesting in your current life. you either will end up ending it by going ER [ :feelsyay: ]or will get better. you struggle day by day thinking about what you want to do. you dont want to get out of bed. you are in a constant battle. you struggle deeper and harder. you had enough. u go into ur dresser and pull out your mk4 k2 pills. you grab 34 and gubble them down. you fall asleep.

forever.

bro you good?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581

forever.

oki makes sense

holy shit that bottom right is actually fire
it wont save your IPD, long midface, narrow mouth. you best bet is to beard max like uncle singh here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Main problem: ethnic

Sorry bro

• Ugh..
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
it's brutal but in all the times I went to nightclubs, I have never seen a curry pull a girl there

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Double Jaw+Chin Wing
Otoplasty
Possible lip lift

and you shouldnt be that subhuman but you wont be much attractive either.

you have a long vertical neck which screams cuck so train your traps to make it look shorter.
I would say sub 4 psl currently

Brutal, not only everything is working against you, your face ratios are terrible, which is unfixable unless you born again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2227, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Brutal, not only everything is working against you, your face ratios are terrible, which is unfixable unless you born again

what is a good midface ratio and how do i measure mine?
Main problem: ethnic

Sorry bro

feels bad. AND im comp sci student so stereotypical autistic brownie

tbh I don’t think you look that bad, some people here are exaggerating

like yeah you definitely have facial flaws like close set eyes, but they’re not fixable so there’s no benefit whatsoever to stress about it

just gymcel and eat proper macros/calories, and if you don’t have good progress in 2 years then roid

3 psl, it’s over bro coming from a fellow curry

• +1
PSL 2

• +1
Complete fakecel, 6'2 and dark skin cannot ever be rejected. What's your cock size, do you have Small Dick Energy?
He's not that low at all. PSL 2 is disgustingly ugly

Last edited:
  • JFL
Oh noo.

Like psl 4

See what I never get is how people like this get rated 4 PSL when I mog them hard and get rated 3.5 PSL.

he mogs you
@Bobbu flay look at this cope, all of my features are better than this, from jaw to zygos, everything. Seriously if I had NCT fixed and my overbite corrected, id be a strong PSL 5 and I say that after carefully examining each and every strong and weak point of my face in an objective impartial manner.

• +1
Complete fakecel, 6'2 and dark skin cannot ever be rejected. What's your cock size, do you have Small Dick Energy?

He's not that low at all. PSL 2 is disgustingly ugly
Look at that lower third it’s incredibly recessed or not formed
@Bobbu flay look at this cope, all of my features are better than this, from jaw to zygos, everything. Seriously if I had NCT fixed and my overbite corrected, id be a strong PSL 5 and I say that after carefully examining each and every strong and weak point of my face in an objective impartial manner.
i agree you mog op to the moon and back

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
His biggest issue that needs to be address is recessed lower jaw.

This would be fixed with bimax.

Then it's eyes.

After that he'd look pretty good ngl

• +1
disgustingly narrow mouth. other than that you are a curry but at least ou are 6+. ~4 psl potentially cuz height

YOU SHITSKIN HINDU DINDU

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Titbot
His biggest issue that needs to be address is recessed lower jaw.

This would be fixed with bimax.

Then it's eyes.

After that he'd look pretty good ngl
Recessed jaw and chin, rhino , and then lower lid retraction , possible zygo implants as well

Recessed jaw and chin, rhino , and then lower lid retraction , possible zygo implants as well
Shit up Hindu dindu

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
He probably doesn't need rhino after fixing his lower jaw.

Either way everything besides bimax / fixing jaw somehow is cope imo. Recessed jaw is his biggest failo.