rate me AFTER 7 MONTH LOOKSMAXX ASCENSION M16 6'2 5 PSL - 6.5 PSL ASCENSION

this is literally a guy from instagram who gets like 80k likes a post

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger, Skywalker and LastTemp2
The most legendary romanian to ever visit this forum has returned. i'm back and rate me again. (I am perfectly aware that I am not 6.5 psl do not bark in the replies)

i will be adding red marks so u .orgians dont doxx me
View attachment 2353666
^ (using a tan filter in this pic btw i am very pale)^
View attachment 2353661

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN WHAT I DID!!!

-roids, tretinoin, cosmetic procedures, very mild upper lip filler. copers will deny all they like :lul:
Damn.. if those red markings weren't there I would've been able to easily obtain your coordinates.. 😔

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
tales from chat gpt

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I have downloaded those pictures on my hard drive and I will carrfully remove the red marks to doxx you
DO IT
OP gaygreycel makes shit thread with some cringe MM photos

You sure it’s not a miquel melero morph ?

i remember you last temp nigga

Definitely a cutie 8.5/10

5 psl
Take it or leave it

I swear I must be the ugliest man on Earth. Why is everybody Chad?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo and LastTemp2
The most legendary romanian to ever visit this forum has returned. i'm back and rate me again. (I am perfectly aware that I am not 6.5 psl do not bark in the replies)

View attachment 2353666
View attachment 2353661

-roids, tretinoin, cosmetic procedures, very mild upper lip filler. copers will deny all they like :lul:
Stroma eye color change would make you almost perfect due to already having great harmony and dimensions

I have to add, this Chad shows what having an exceptionary jawbone can do for your sex appeal. Insane

I have to add, this Chad shows what having an exceptionary jawbone can do for your sex appeal. Insane

like a weak mtn

View attachment 2353666
View attachment 2353661

You took roids to look DYEL

Lip fillers made you look like a homosexual LTN

You have a weird rat-like bones

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
glad at elast you acknowledge this; evil top tier users will claim natty then admit "i did roids 3 years ago" when pressed about it

I swear I must be the ugliest man on Earth. Why is everybody Chad?!
because this site is for mentally ill chads, always has been...the blackpiller ideology attracts all kinds of mentally ill weirdos

glad at elast you acknowledge this; evil top tier users will claim natty then admit "i did roids 3 years ago" when pressed about it
Roids for this nonsense ? Looks like 6months max natty.

Good frame though nonetheless

View attachment 2353666
View attachment 2353661

how do marks help? im a newbie pls help

You shuold consider hopping on beta-carotene supplements to get that skin tone without worrying about having to deal with the hassle that is tanning.

good. MTN to strong MTN

What cosmetic surgery did you got

View attachment 2353666
View attachment 2353661

Nice larp

if this is 6.5 Psl i gotta be 6 at least.

You look gay and you are a tiktoker faggot

Landwhales / female larpers rating you on reddit:

he is weak chadlite, mid chadlite at most retard
Nigga, please.

He’s mid chadlite if not high, you clearly don’t understand female gaze since you jerk off to barrett all day.

This nigga would fuck the guts out of you crush and impregnate your mom

Nigga, please.

He’s mid chadlite if not high, you clearly don’t understand female gaze since you jerk off to barrett all day.

This nigga would fuck the guts out of you crush and impregnate your mom
Yeah, you know female gaze for sure, pretty sure it's the opposite, you're the one who jerks off to psl shit, 8000 posts in 2 months, leave your house rodent JFL

Yeah, you know female gaze for sure, pretty sure it's the opposite, you're the one who jerks off to psl shit, 8000 posts in 2 months, leave your house rodent JFL
i get more pussy than you ever will in your life.

You are so deluded thinking this fucking incels know what a chadlite is.

Leave you house and look at people in the face instead of looking at the ground in humiliation for you shit face, then you’ll understand how rare is a guy that looks like this

i get more pussy than you ever will in your life.

You are so deluded thinking this fucking incels know what a chadlite is.

Leave you house and look at people in the face instead of looking at the ground in humiliation for you shit face, then you’ll understand how rare is a guy that looks like this
8k posts 2 months, don't talk about real life experience, you're just clowning on yourself retard

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: baboon593

View attachment 2353666
View attachment 2353661

htn realistically, with a decent smv, pointy chin but it’s wtv leave .org and be normal

View attachment 2353666
View attachment 2353661

is your skin that clear or is it a filter

View attachment 2353666
View attachment 2353661

nigga im greek 5'5 and just turned 16 why dont i look like you

mogs me to death

dont do it OP
too risky
It is literally so incredibly low risk

I can't think of a less risky surgery. Because it's not surgery its just a laser.

They sedate ur eyes to make them immobile, then do dots of laser exposure across the whole thing

And it's repeated for 6-12 sessions

There is nothing less invasive