Rate me after liquid rhino

Mirin your mogger jaw

i dont think getting more setback is a good idea ngl, ur probably getting a sagging neck

Ur side profile is horrendous

Wtf is that head size, it reminds me of that. 7 foot asian boxer with acromegaly

Wtf is that head size, it reminds me of that. 7 foot asian boxer with acromegaly
Ok curry, I don’t need to remind you of how my smv is double yours 😫

Did you get jaw filler too?

As for the liquid rhino, the surgeon who did it deserves to have his license revoked. Instead of buffing up the columnella and other lower areas to try and give the illusion of a projected nose as much as possible, he just slapped ~0.5 ML on your lower nasal bridge resulting in the tip looking like shit with no all around cosmetic improvement.

Did you get jaw filler too?

As for the liquid rhino, the surgeon who did it deserves to have his license revoked. Instead of buffing up the columnella and other lower areas to try and give the illusion of a projected nose as much as possible, he just slapped ~0.5 ML on your lower nasal bridge resulting in the tip looking like shit with no all around cosmetic improvement.
No jaw filler I’m just coping until revisión ascends me

No jaw filler I’m just coping until revisión ascends me
What's the injection site at your gonion for?

Get a better doctor who can inject in your columnella and paranasal areas that will actually make a difference and not just dump half a ml of filler on your nose bridge.

What's the injection site at your gonion for?

Get a better doctor who can inject in your columnella and paranasal areas that will actually make a difference and not just dump half a ml of filler on your nose bridge.
It’s a cut from shaving, I’ve been leanmaxxing so my jaw looks sharper and this is my last liquid rhino. I’m getting a real one after jaw surgery

It’s a cut from shaving, I’ve been leanmaxxing so my jaw looks sharper and this is my last liquid rhino. I’m getting a real one after jaw surgery
Are you gonna get gonion implants eventually?

Looks good tbh. When are you getting your jaw surgery revision.