Rate me after months of looks/facecardmaxxing

UltimateAscension

UltimateAscension

Iron

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
unrealistic, check my other rating post, id accept ltn back then but not now, i am 14 and 6’0 if that changes anything.
How the fuck are these niggers 14 and look 22 :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, VolcelFTW, nope and 14 others
You are a LTN
can people stop lying and be realistic, the only place i ever get called ugly is this site. women have begged me to fuck them until they pass out. you guys couldve never achieved what i achieved at 14.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VolcelFTW, poopoohead, shitskinism and 13 others
Low mtn. How do u expect easy Mtn+ ratings ehen youre fat and look short

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Awan and likenesss
can people stop lying and be realistic, the only place i ever get called ugly is this site. women have begged me to fuck them until they pass out. you guys couldve never achieved what i achieved at 14.
I'm never gonna believe that you are actually 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antony 726, shitskinism, watah and 3 others
How are you going to ask for a rating, and then cry when you get rated? I have nothing against you I have no reason to lie.

• +1
Reactions: cliff, shitskinism, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
How the fuck are these niggers 14 and look 22 :hnghn:
Imagine seeing this guy talking to 14 year old jbs in public, he'd look like a predator :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, watah, Itsjoeverlol and 7 others
ltn you basically look like the average nigger who hasn't started looksmaxxing jfl

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, liberiangrimreaper, watah and 4 others
Gomez Addams

• JFL
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol and Tr0ubLe
fix ur facefat u are low mtn now, with facefat off u are easily high mtn / low htn

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and UltimateAscension
Ur head shape kinda redimbles the corn candys

Imagine seeing this guy talking to 14 year old jbs in public, he'd look like a predator :lul:
thats why i talk to 16-18 year olds lmao, i say this exact thing to my friends when they ask me why i always go for older women.

fix ur facefat u are low mtn now, with facefat off u are easily high mtn / low htn
i know lmao i used to be and maybe still am obese (used to be 110kg) working my way down im at 98kg now.

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
ltn you basically look like the average nigger who hasn't started looksmaxxing jfl
i used to be 110kg and had crazy breakouts on my face lmao, only noticable stuff ive done is starvemxx, facemaxx, and hairmxx

How are you going to ask for a rating, and then cry when you get rated? I have nothing against you I have no reason to lie.
my bad couldnt stand the truth😭

• +1
Reactions: N1666
14 years of sexual harrasment

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
Your ugly video inturrepted my happy music listening, fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: KpopPilled
MTN

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
cope harder no girl is fuckijg you when you look like that littlest bro

cope harder no girl is fuckijg you when you look like that littlest bro
everyday i laugh at messages like this because theres absolutely no reason for me to prove im not lying

• JFL
Reactions: ongongfr
everyday i laugh at messages like this because theres absolutely no reason for me to prove im not lying
i don’t need your proof 😭 you’re fat, you’re below average looking and have the stature of a pedophile at the age of 14

• +1
It's over its so over for you:lul:

• +1
Low ltn

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and ongongfr
i don’t need your proof 😭 you’re fat, you’re below average looking and have the stature of a pedophile at the age of 14
average stinky shitskin, jaw is not law if ur ugly asfk. obvious that you got no women during that time bc of that women repellent you probably smell like.
how tall r u. im 15 and 6,1 last year i was 5,10-5,11

if im below average then my whole city is cooked, ik im fat ive been working on it lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
average stinky shitskin, jaw is not law if ur ugly asfk. obvious that you got no women during that time bc of that women repellent you probably smell like.
nigga ur a beaner, and no i dont smell bad, my cologne collection is worth 1200 JFL. I put deodrant on everyday and take showers niggga. I also drive a 911 to school so kys
3751889 Photo on 10 29 23 at 400 PM

nigga ur a beaner, and no i dont smell bad, my cologne collection is worth 1200 JFL. I put deodrant on everyday and take showers niggga. I also drive a 911 to school so kysView attachment 3012535
dont make me pull out my daddys money. i own 3 houses in my city alone and 12 across america, europe and asia. i bought an audi s5 for shits and giggles, you were sitting in the back of daddys car at my age.

• +1