Rate me after months of looks/facecardmaxxing

ik he thinks hes so more attractive talking bout how girls beg him to fuck him. Hes larping hard
If girls beg to fuck him imagine how they'd be with any actual looksmaxxed mf:lul:

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
LTN - MTN; Although it doesn't matter bc if you're in america it'll be easy for you to slay tortas and gordas anyway

• +1
dont make me pull out my daddys money. i own 3 houses in my city alone and 12 across america, europe and asia. i bought an audi s5 for shits and giggles, you were sitting in the back of daddys car at my age.
nigga stop lying u beaner. Ur a beaner u wokr a shitty labour job. We have 8 house, one we lvie in and the others are air bnbs. Also why tf do u need different houses in differnt fucking coutnries nigga. U own 3 houses? nigga ur 14 how tf are u owning propertylook at ur backround nigga is living in a rathole. Post ur side profile lets see if it compres to mine nigga

if i find a pic ill reply to this
Screenshot 2024 07 03 181552
WIN 20240702 17 22 05 Pro
This was me at 14 and 3 months

ik he thinks hes so more attractive talking bout how girls beg him to fuck him. Hes larping hard

nigga stop lying u beaner. Ur a beaner u wokr a shitty labour job. We have 8 house, one we lvie in and the others are air bnbs. Also why tf do u need different houses in differnt fucking coutnries nigga. U own 3 houses? nigga ur 14 how tf are u owning propertylook at ur backround nigga is living in a rathole. Post ur side profile lets see if it compres to mine nigga
not posting shit at your request, my father owns all of these properties. im not a beaner, im from west asia and live in europe. is your daddy going to buy you a villa at 18? no? get on my level peasant

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
not posting shit at your request, my father owns all of these properties. im not a beaner, im from west asia and live in europe. is your daddy going to buy you a villa at 18? no? get on my level peasant
just post it. So we can prove if ur really 6ft as u claim. The fact that ur asian is worse. i thought ur were beaner living in usa. My house i live costs 947,000. my gpa is a 4.1

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
nigga ur a beaner, and no i dont smell bad, my cologne collection is worth 1200 JFL. I put deodrant on everyday and take showers niggga. I also drive a 911 to school so kysView attachment 3012535
Nigga goes to daddys Garage at 2 in midnight
Just to Show His porsche

• +1
Nigga goes to daddys Garage at 2 in midnight
Just to Show His porsche
yeah lmao. het lets me drive it tho to ashool. but when i go to college i have to driive the honda accord we have

geet mogged by a 76 year old ma. my grandfather. 62 year diff and yet he mogs u
Screenshot 2024 07 03 233308
Screenshot 2024 07 03 225513

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
@Htobrother dick rider

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
@Htobrother I bet you look as ugly as him, that's why you're liking his comments and sucking him off