Rate me after shaving

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
honestly your face is made for a beard. Get a beard like those med chads do. Slight stubbles and deep at chins.
Trim ur eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 22099
honestly your face is made for a beard. Get a beard like those med chads do. Slight stubbles and deep at chins.
Trim ur eyebrows.I want to look younger
Trim ur eyebrows.
I want to look younger. Any tips to rock the clean shaving look without looking bad?

As you guys suggested I got clean shaven.
Will probably trim the eyebrows too.
What about the chin? Does it look less uncanny?
Ok man, my bad. I wanna add to my previous advice.

You seem to really NEED cheek fillers. You lack the necessary shadows. Especially the FRONT cheek, not lateral. :feelsokman:

Also paranasal implants/fillers might help you too.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

You seem to really NEED cheek fillers. You lack the necessary shadows. Especially the FRONT cheek, not lateral. :feelsokman:
Thank you man. Appreciate. I think the beard shadow was frauding the cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
I want to look younger. Any tips to rock the clean shaving look without looking bad?
get taper fade at sides and back. Trim eyebrows.
Your hair makes u look rlly old lol

• +1

Also paranasal implants/fillers might help you too.
Why the paranasal filler? does the chin look better too, or should i get a genio?

Why the paranasal filler? does the chin look better too, or should i get a genio?
No, you should have chin shaving regardless.

Paranasal is because your nose base looks recessed.

• +1
You really should work on your anxiety problems lad

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Adonis and FutureSlayer
No, you should have chin shaving regardless.

Paranasal is because your nose base looks recessed.
Ok, I will soon book a surgeon consultation about my chin reduction. Will my side profile improve too?

Ok, I will soon book a surgeon consultation about my chin reduction. Will my side profile improve too?
Chin projection-shaving would improve your profile for sure. As for front, it is harder, don't know. Ask the surgeon. But IMO your chin is too tall. :feelsokman:

• +1
You don't need fillers, at least for your cheekbones. Your body fat is still too high. People vastly underestimate how low their body fat needs to be for hollow cheeks and a defined jawline.

You are at least 16-17% body fat, which is lean, but it's not fit.
If you ever decide to get fillers, the only area you need them for is your lower third for more angularity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and FutureSlayer
you literally said my pheno looks like shit:cry:
Yeah it's not terrible, but you need to focus on those issues that you identify and fix them.
Don't just keep posting these threads about yourself

• +1
You don't need fillers. Your body fat is still too high. People vastly underestimate how low their body fat needs to be for hollow cheeks and a defined jawline.

Man.. I'm literally auschwitzmaxxed. 70kg per 190cm height:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Yeah it's not terrible, but you need to focus on those issues that you identify and fix them.
Don't just keep posting these threads about yourself
Need to focus better. Your point is the nose right? Other things to improve surgically?

Probably little to no muscle mass. ("Skinnyfat")

It's very possible that with almost zero muscle mass (only essential core muscles) you need to drop down to 60-62kg to have hollow cheeks and visible abs.

A healthy weight after gymmaxing at your height would be ~85kg, within ~5 years. About 3kg of lean mass a year.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and FutureSlayer
Chin reduction surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Artemis and FutureSlayer
You don't need fillers, at least for your cheekbones. Your body fat is still too high. People vastly underestimate how low their body fat needs to be for hollow cheeks and a defined jawline.

If you ever decide to get fillers, the only area you need them for is your lower third for more angularity.
Sry, i disagree with your assessment completely.

He is lean enough. The reason he has no hollow cheeks: the shadows from the light falling from above are too small: because OP has 404 cheekbones and recessed lower orbital rims. Also, read above: he is 70kg at 190cm. This is Auschwitz-level.

Also, if he adds fillers to his huge ass chin, it will ogrify him even more. His chin is too large for his face.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and FutureSlayer
Just buy a BIA scale and see what it says.
Start working out daily.
I am 188 and 71kg with 12%. And i still do not look chiseled.
What Gandy said is right.
Also you should lower carbs to at least 80 net carbs per day.
That s the biggest difference maker as far as facial aesthetics is concerned. 80 is just a number i found it works for me.

Go lower if you are not happy with how you look at that level of NET carbs.

I would say for every 100-150g of net carbs you look 1% bf leaner in the face

Thats a 2-3% bodyfat reductiom you can do in 1 week, assuming you are eating 350-400 carbs per day.

When i went low carb i lost 1.5kg(water) in the first 3 days.
Then in the following 60 days i lost 2.5kg(mostly fat) with zero effort and zero cardio.
Swallow the low carb pill.

Last edited: