• 12557D38-F7E1-4CA8-A548-A29615DDD11E.gif
    12557D38-F7E1-4CA8-A548-A29615DDD11E.gif
    9.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: madcap88 and FutureSlayer
no

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Leanmaxx and get buccal pad removal, you have a pointy chin, your Cheekbones will appear stronger, dont get rhinoplasty, you will look gay
Unfortunately my cheekbones are not strong enough to give that effect. I am already auschwitzmaxxed:cry:

Unfortunately my cheekbones are not strong enough to give that effect. I am already auschwitzmaxxed:cry:
Cheek Implants and Buccal pad removal will give you more contouring. On your face it would work. People with absolutely no ground will look shit with implants. Dont waste your money on a rhino, tiny nose dont suit males. The nose can give you a character. You just need some fat removed and higher cheekbones

• +1
Cheek Implants and Buccal pad removal will give you more contouring. On your face it would work. People with absolutely no ground will look shit with implants. Dont waste your money on a rhino, tiny nose dont suit males. The nose can give you a character. You just need some fat removed and higher cheekbones
As you can see my nose tip is completely fucked and downgrowth. I think I should correct at least that.
The septum is fucked too. It's thin, then wide and then thin again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
You would look better with a smaller chin

• +1
You would look better with a smaller chin
Do you think it's possible that the uncanny effect is given by the chin dimple?

You look better in the before also your chin looks uncanny

• +1
You look better in the before also your chin looks uncanny
Multiple people told me to not touch it. I want to prettyboy max. Shaving the height is technically difficult if not impossible. Why do you think I look better before?
Maybe I will try zygo and mandible fillers to make up for the chin length

Why do you think I look better before?
Thicker eyebrows suit your pheno better. Also the stubble makes your other falios way less obvious

• +1
Thicker eyebrows suit your pheno better. Also the stubble makes your other falios way less obvious
What are the other failos?

• +1
Nah bro, Beard makes you more ethnic, people will avoid you becauSe they think you‘re a Turkish rapist. Shave a bit and dont touch you chin, it‘s the most masculine trait you have. Try to achieve symmetry. Fillers could solve minimal bumps. Sometimes I believe people on this forum gaslight other to disqualify them. Lmao

• +1
you just shaved your beard ngl

• +1
You're still a Dinaric mountain nigger

• +1
Nah bro, Beard makes you more ethnic, people will avoid you becauSe they think you‘re a Turkish rapist. Shave a bit and dont touch you chin, it‘s the most masculine trait you have. Try to achieve symmetry. Fillers could solve minimal bumps. Sometimes I believe people on this forum gaslight other to disqualify them. Lmao
Thanks man. Appreciate