Rate me after visiting the barber. Ascension?

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Htn or CL? What is the verdict? Tagging some lads @Timmy @Autismcel @sickdawgie

Attachments

• IMG_20240715_222159.jpg
    IMG_20240715_222159.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240715_222803.jpg
    IMG_20240715_222803.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240715_222639.jpg
    IMG_20240715_222639.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240715_183754.jpg
    IMG_20240715_183754.jpg
    594.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240715_183808.jpg
    IMG_20240715_183808.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240715_183821.jpg
    IMG_20240715_183821.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: emo, Aero, Andremln and 2 others
Htn or CL? What is the verdict? Tagging some lads @Timmy @Autismcel @sickdawgie
Everything mogs bro, uoure good just need to grow out hair all equal legnths till your neck. Youre golden

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Everything mogs bro, uoure good just need to grow out hair all equal legnths till your neck. Youre golden
Show a pic of how long my hair should be. I want an example

Yes bro but doing so much makeup is a bad idea, u think foids wont notice? Use it subtly so it wouldnt be so strong bro
What if they notice tho.

Show a pic of how long my hair should be. I want an example

This will ENTIRELY annihiliate your failos. And lemme tell u as a fellow curly haircel. You gotta fr be patient bc your hair qill be an afro for a bit but it’ll fall down and devolumize on its own.

Think long term brah

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and rand anon
Yes bro but doing so much makeup is a bad idea, u think foids wont notice? Use it subtly so it wouldnt be so strong bro
Nah foids won't notice. My makeup is subtle as fuck irl. U can't see blemishes of my concealer like u see on some foids. I just use sunscreen and bb cream.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and lucifer6969
View attachment 3034521

This will ENTIRELY annihiliate your failos. And lemme tell u as a fellow curly haircel. You gotta fr be patient bc your hair qill be an afro for a bit but it’ll fall down and devolumize on its own.

Think long term brah
If nose becomes more defined and I lean down more with his facial hair.. I would legit look like a strong chadlite.with tan maybe low chad.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
If nose becomes more defined and I lean down more with his facial hair.. I would legit look like a strong chadlite.with tan maybe low chad.
Bro try pneumo’s lemon bottle guide. You can burn the nose fat

Btw, dont care too much abt psl labels bc what matters is only 3 terms: sub5, normie and chad.

Bhai and is your jaw not suited for masseters? Will u be a bloatcel if u train them ?

C9B77010 1554 4B73 90E7 0C77118E704A

cant edit hair longer bro sorry

Browner longer hair
Thicker neck
Thicker darker lashes and brows and beard (not length thickness)
Thicker neck
Tan

If I could edit u w this hair LENGTH

Youd mog even HARDER BRAH

• +1
u brutally mogged everyone in the barbershop

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, RealFunkyFlamingo and majesticincel
I would say htn
I dont want to be rude but his appeal is dog shit. I have tried show his pics to girls and the reaction is not good at all and i thinks Its because he looks too uncanny.

• So Sad
Reactions: majesticincel
Looking sexy in pic 5

• Love it
Reactions: majesticincel
I dont want to be rude but his appeal is dog shit. I have tried show his pics to girls and the reaction is not good at all and i thinks Its because he looks too uncanny.
Which pics did u use.

u rlly did that?
Nah man this nigga is capping or used very bad pics of me with big rhino swelling. Irl i communicate pretty often with girls. They either hate me or give me lots of IOIS and chad signals. There is no in between for me. I think they hate me. Sometimes because they either see the nose job or they see the green lenses.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Low htn bhai

Same as always

• +1
Nah man this nigga is capping or used very bad pics of me with big rhino swelling. Irl i communicate pretty often with girls. They either hate me or give me lots of IOIS and chad signals. There is no in between for me. I think they hate me. Sometimes because they either see the nose job or they see the green lenses.
Its because u look fucking weird. It was not bad pic. You dont know how to looksmax properly.

You do everything in extreme levels which kills ur svm.

Its because u look fucking weird. It was not bad pic. You dont know how to looksmax properly.

It's the nose and sinus swelling dude. Everything else is fine about me

Also I have to do it extreme cuz this nose brings me down atleast 1psl. So have to compensate. I've told U this couple weeks ago.

I also sometimes get uneasiness or staring from girls in a bad way. This usually happens when my nose is giga swollen either after workout, when I just woke up or after cheat day. Even without green lenses

But when I debloat and my nose doesn't looks as weird I almost always get chad signals. Even with greens

Also the less iois I get the more make up I use. And when I get more iois I use less makeup. Now I have found an equilibrium of amount of makeup.

Most signals I get from foids when interacting with them (90%) is positive. So yeah u are dumb. Go somewhere else with ur squidward nose and suck the dick of that British cumskin while ur at it. Also don't forget to eat ur carbs like a good skinny fat little boy U framelet.

It's the nose and sinus swelling dude. Everything else is fine about me
Its more than that. U put white powder in u face which is visible to naked eyes. Ur eyelashes looks like u put a lot of mascara in it. You hair is overly thick.. eye contact looks fake as hell. Combine that with ur other stuff like nose, thick beard.. Its not good combo for jlb appeal.

You need to look more natural. The biggest think that are u holding u back are ur hair quality and narrow jawline.

If u looked like this i would rate u htn/htn+

Attachments

• AC60DF40-EE1F-4190-8E1B-2E38A8EBE5A4.jpeg
    AC60DF40-EE1F-4190-8E1B-2E38A8EBE5A4.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 0
Most signals I get from foids when interacting with them (90%) is positive. So yeah u are dumb. Go somewhere else with ur squidward nose and suck the dick of that British cumskin while ur at it. Also don't forget to eat ur carbs like a good skinny fat little boy U framelet.

Nigga even u said girls hate u 😂 u are literally proving my point. Also Its not like ur pig feminine nose aint shit? Hon Im not dissing u. U are just super delusional Person that cannot see reality. U think someone looking at u are lols. U think polite people are that treat u well are hitting u.

Chad treatment is when random girls ask u snap. Thats is only chad treatment that exit.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Can you stop spamming your photos jesus christ

Nigga even u said girls hate u 😂 u are literally proving my point. Also Its not like ur pig feminine nose aint shit? Hon Im not dissing u. U are just super delusional Person that cannot see reality. U think someone looking at u are lols. U think polite people are that treat u well are hitting u.
Polite people... Nigga normies don't have polite people treating them well. Normies don't get shit. They only get good treatment if they have every good social skills. Chadlites plus get this type of treatment while not even speaking a word or just slightly NT. I have 0 social skills and still get treated well all the time by girls. Yeah some girls treat me very bad but that's an exception.

Also who the fk u think u are. We all saw ur unfrauded pics. U looked borderline subhuman with that shit nose.

Also I've asked some people who mogs between us. I showed them the pic of this thread and ur best frauded pic. They all chose me. I asked them why. They told me U have a weird face shape. U look like a brick my dude. No angularity. No zygos. No nothing. Just some dude with squidward nose squinting and hoping his cheek sucking will help him.

• JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Also jaw is literally useless if U don't have the eyes. Eyes are most important factor. Cuz from up close skin and eyes take over the whole picture. And if they're shitty like urs without squinting. U are fucked my dude. No wonder girls only look at u from a distance. Jaw takes over from a distance of 10 to 5 meters. 2meters and close eyes take over. There is no jaw anymore

• JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart