Rate me after visiting the barber. Ascension?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240716_204437_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240716_204437_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    877 KB · Views: 0
Yeah but you still look gay dude. Your face is way too shiny. Even Timmy said it
I literally didn't use make up besides some concealer for eyebags. And I used moisturizer.

Bloatmonster funkyflamingo haunting .org again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and RealFunkyFlamingo
Also I've asked some people who mogs between us. I showed them the pic of this thread and ur best frauded pic. They all chose me. I asked them why. They told me U have a weird face shape. U look like a brick my dude. No angularity. No zygos. No nothing. Just some dude with squidward nose squinting and hoping his cheek sucking will help him.
If I had brick face I would even need beard in first place. So I dont get u point at all. Your zygoss are soo wide that they literally make u permabloated. I dont need terrorist tier beard to look masculine.

View attachment 3034521

This will ENTIRELY annihiliate your failos. And lemme tell u as a fellow curly haircel. You gotta fr be patient bc your hair qill be an afro for a bit but it’ll fall down and devolumize on its own.

Think long term brah
I’ve told him this before, this nigga will NEVER grow out his hair jfl

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and RealFunkyFlamingo
U cant even reach low htn scizo
If nose becomes more defined and I lean down more with his facial hair.. I would legit look like a strong chadlite.with tan maybe low chad.w

Who died and decided me to be ltn?
Just an assumption by the heavy cope reply you posted on this thread. An htn is very distinguishable compared to an ltn irl, ur just coping hard

Make your account public brah

Also jaw is literally useless if U don't have the eyes. Eyes are most important factor. Cuz from up close skin and eyes take over the whole picture. And if they're shitty like urs without squinting. U are fucked my dude. No wonder girls only look at u from a distance. Jaw takes over from a distance of 10 to 5 meters. 2meters and close eyes take over. There is no jaw anymore
If my eye area are so shit then why people have rated them better in your own polls?? You think that slightly better eye ratios make u eye area better? Its the shape of eyes that are core importance of eyearea. Chris hemsworth have low IPD, lOWER end of Width but he obliterate your eye area to mumbai street.

Also jaw is literally useless if U don't have the eyes. Eyes are most important factor. Cuz from up close skin and eyes take over the whole picture. And if they're shitty like urs without squinting. U are fucked my dude. No wonder girls only look at u from a distance. Jaw takes over from a distance of 10 to 5 meters. 2meters and close eyes take over. There is no jaw anymore
jaww is useless?? Iff jawww is so fucking useless then shave your fucking beard... Your dont make any sense.

You lack knowledge nigga. When people see u first time their brain will register in 2 second if u are attractive or not because all those good features will make u subconsciously good looking.. Thats why JAWWWWWW is fucking important my nigga... IT DOES not matter if u dont see it well. Its the core feature that make u actually good looking.

Also who the fk u think u are. We all saw ur unfrauded pics. U looked borderline subhuman with that shit nose.
Thats because I made them ugly for reason. To trigger people like u.

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Okay then your face is just shiny as shit that’s why from the moisturiser, try tone it down a little
He is lying. He always use white bb cream. He is not even pale. You can even see the white marks in his face.

This is his actually natural skin color

Attachments

• 66170EF1-4BD5-45D8-9402-62B3993329A6.jpeg
    66170EF1-4BD5-45D8-9402-62B3993329A6.jpeg
    184.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 5EA995F9-2019-45C8-A8F2-6444AB0BF5CF.jpeg
    5EA995F9-2019-45C8-A8F2-6444AB0BF5CF.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and lowiqNormie
No you aren’t. Your face is way too white and shiny for your phenotype
Nice. My softmaxxing worked. Also I don't overuse bb cream like that gay squidward hating on me cuz he is some emotional skinny fat boy.

Do u have any side effects with finasteride?
Yes bro. I can't even ejaculate no more. It's literally over. Nothing makes my p hard anymore. My sex drive is 0 rn. It's worth it tho. My hairline finally is showing some progress

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Yes bro. I can't even ejaculate no more. It's literally over. Nothing makes my p hard anymore. My sex drive is 0 rn. It's worth it tho. My hairline finally is showing some progress
Castrate yourself to become an eunuch theory

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Bro is from the estradiol… we both fucked up by this shit

Bro is from the estradiol… we both fucked up by this shit
Nah I just eat almost 0 carbs. When I carb up my sex drive becomes crazy. I dont think fin is doing this shot to me.