rate me again (slightly frauded good angle & lighting instagram posts/school photos) 20yo 6'1"/194.5cm

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
retards who said i had a recessed maxillary GTFIH
IMG 3361
IMG 3412
IMG 3413

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and DelonLover1999
194.5 is almost 6'5

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
U are 1.94 or 6'4 i don't get it

Mogs me to Jupiter again and again and again and back

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 30477
Better skin and you Look Like Damian Kater

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Kater Maxxing
yea doesn't change much, still above average face and height. I don't get why u are on this forum
cause i have trouble getting foids and i want to looksmax for corporate success

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, forevermirin, Nebula and 1 other person
how u have trouble? u are HTN in my opinion
man idk im too autistic and high inhib to approach and i dont get approached

man idk im too autistic and high inhib to approach and i dont get approached
you are mentalcel, but you shouldn't because you are good looking, what stops you from being confident?

chadlite in my eyes

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
How tf do people that look like this even end up here. Just look at how NT the pics look there is some major larp going on narcy or tiktok shit going on.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and justleavemealone
cause i have trouble getting foids and i want to looksmax for corporate success
Fuck off u mog the majority of people in ur area and u still dont find success? I smell larp

• +1
Reactions: rooman, justleavemealone and Deleted member 23218
Fuck off u mog the majority of people in ur area and u still dont find success? I smell larp
he’s a manlet, duh!
C30A8100 C62D 4799 BDB0 A565AA5E9640

• +1
Reactions: rooman, justleavemealone and normie_joe
but if u r 195cm in terms of dating u r beyond good

yeah but foids chase chad not some low-mid HTN like me and im too high inhib to approach cause i was ugly before college

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 29581
How tf do people that look like this even end up here. Just look at how NT the pics look there is some major larp going on narcy or tiktok shit going on.
ofc they look NT ones a professional school photo and i wouldnt post aspie stuff on my insta

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 29581
Just look at how NT the pics look
U Can't tell if someone is socially awkward or high inhib through a picture 😭😭
If you're talking about the quality of the pictures, you're retarded. Why would the ability to get pictures taken professionally be connected to the ability to get pussy? A down syndrome retard could get a nice picture taken of them
If you're talking about the way he actually looks, that also makes no sense. There are people who are visibly autistic, but those are extreme cases. Someone who isn't visibly autistic isn't necessarily normal

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Prisma
If you're talking about the quality of the pictures, you're retarded. Why would the ability to get pictures taken professionally be connected to the ability to get pussy? A down syndrome retard could get a nice picture taken of them
If you're talking about the way he actually looks, that also makes no sense. There are people who are visibly autistic, but those are extreme cases. Someone who isn't visibly autistic isn't necessarily normal
no one readin this shit. go fuck yourself subhuman

Wall of bullshit for me not to read

why would i larp as someone who cant get pussy jfl
>uses to forum to learn facial aesthetics
>realizes he mogs the majority of men facially. Even females will notice his decent face
>for some reason still high inhib motherfucker and no awareness at all even when these facts are in front of his face

Theres no hope for u OP. Ratings are meaningless if this is the case. U will die alone cuz ur brain is fucking retarded

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Nebula and normie_joe

This inferiority complex whites have with blacks is funny as fuck.

whats bdd
body dismorphia. I say that because your profile looks very good.

If you’re not larping and truly look this way irl, but still struggle cause of high inhib, you’ve just become one of my fav users. I’m below you in looks level, but I still think I should be doing better than I am, and I always attributed it to looks rather than the ntpill.

lol jfl at u guys saying hes HTN its clear he is frauding hard with the pics he looks max mtn but probablly LTN fully unfrauded

i am more of a bcnrcel
makes sense given your avi, i like them too. Ants is a great album; and isaac was such a good lyricist man, it's a shame he had to bail

lol jfl at u guys saying hes HTN its clear he is frauding hard with the pics he looks max mtn but probablly LTN fully unfrauded
nah he still looks good tbh

LTN you have cuck pheno