Rate Me (again)

Deleted member 17164

Deleted member 17164

Gold
Mirror selfie

with beard and more aged. compare to previous thread for how ive developed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Birdcell, Deleted member 15065 and 5 others
Fuck, why did u post here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17164, chawaje, Deleted member 15577 and 3 others
just log out bro

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, chawaje, 5'8manlet and 15 others
more aged? nigga u need to de-age you look like a fucking 40 yo janitor.

Lose weight asap.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17164, NeedToSucceed, Sny and 7 others
I'm so sorry

Sad Sterling K Brown GIF by This Is Us

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 14905
I didn't mean to be rude OP, sorry.

But you need to lose weight asap. Should be your top top priority, invest in skinmaxxing, dont grow ur hair out too much but just a little bit longer and try to style it however the fuck and cut the jihadi beard, stubble maybe.. and lose weight.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17164 and Deleted member 15827
JFL larp, ur not the same person as in ur other thread.

Fuck, why did u post here.
more aged? nigga u need to de-age you look like a fucking 40 yo janitor.

Lose weight asap.
I didn't mean to be rude OP, sorry.

But you need to lose weight asap. Should be your top top priority, invest in skinmaxxing, dont grow ur hair out too much but just a little bit longer and try to style it however the fuck and cut the jihadi beard, stubble maybe.. and lose weight.
JFL larp, ur not the same person as in ur other thread.
Fucking bully

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Biiyo03
Mirin your new tech support scamming rig

inshallah brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17164
View attachment 1496835

remove the bloat and u have a really good foundation to dark triad maxx. biggest halo for u would be gymaxxing

you would look something like this if u got in shape and beard/hair maxed
Screenshot 20220116 212139

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, aspieSavage and Deleted member 17164
thanks guys thus far its been a good thread with solid advice!

Lean max asap then get on a cycle

• +1
Shaved

do i look better shaved?

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Birdcell and Deleted member 14905
Us men, can't get away with being fat.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Mewton, Biiyo03 and 2 others

I see you reaching just slightly above 4 with leangymaxx + beardmaxx

• +1
Rn very below average but then again you are fat and not looksmaxed at all. Definitely focus on leaning down for the time being bcuz that’s going to give you the biggest change out of everything else and then you can kind of tell if you need/want surgery or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17164 and .👽.
@YouCopeOrRope :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
View attachment 1496835

It's over for you, Only chance you have is 3rd world maxxing or cope with hookers, Also with those looks you will have a hard time getting a job so try online and get a global skill

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
It's over for you, Only chance you have is 3rd world maxxing or cope with hookers, Also with those looks you will have a hard time getting a job so try online and get a global skill
tf you mean bro i already have a job. youre just trying to hate dumb faggot you think i cant tell?

i go to a university about to graduate already have and had a job etc. youre a dumb fag haha.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 14905
:eek:...

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
tf you mean bro i already have a job. youre just trying to hate dumb faggot you think i cant tell?

i go to a university about to graduate already have and had a job etc. youre a dumb fag haha.
Just saying retard don't go ape on me cause i'm trying to help you, Below average and average guys will be rejected from a job if a better looking guy applies or if the average guy is introverted and quiet, Also how am i fag when i have fucked a jailbait's pussy while you are a khhv old indian manlet kys faggot i was trying to help you but go rope now you fucking loser, also that bangledeshi guy mogs you he actually has harmony and if he loses weight he will be better looking also he needs rhino

youre still fatter and uglier than me tf.
Don't talk shit on him atleast he's not a narcy faggot like you fucking abused dog go rope it's over for you

do u live in the west?

Just saying retard don't go ape on me cause i'm trying to help you, Below average and average guys will be rejected from a job if a better looking guy applies or if the average guy is introverted and quiet, Also how am i fag when i have fucked a jailbait's pussy while you are a khhv old indian manlet kys faggot i was trying to help you but go rope now you fucking loser, also that bangledeshi guy mogs you he actually has harmony and if he loses weight he will be better looking also he needs rhino
lol at rhino....also tf you mean harmony? that guy looks like a legit beast from beauty and the beast.

he is legit the ugliest guy here hence my constant disrespect of him.

• JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic and Deleted member 15577
lol at rhino....also tf you mean harmony? that guy looks like a legit beast from beauty and the beast.

he is legit the ugliest guy here hence my constant disrespect of him.
He's bloated you can't tell if he is ugly or not also he is making fun of himself and posting funny pics, If he looksmaxxed he would mog your old ass to death so keep coping indian manlet

He's bloated you can't tell if he is ugly or not also he is making fun of himself and posting funny pics, If he looksmaxxed he would mog your old ass to death so keep coping indian manlet
he is the same height as me!

also my complexion is good my jaw is not that bad especially since theres so much fat on it it can be gone and i will actually mog you will see mark my words bitch.

• JFL
he is the same height as me!

also my complexion is good my jaw is not that bad especially since theres so much fat on it it can be gone and i will actually mog you will see mark my words bitch.
LOL i'm mtn you are incel i'm gonna ascend to high tier normie and i'm 5'10 i already mog you in skin color, height and your jawline is literally not even there, I'm 16 years old and spaniard+french and syrian and moroccan and i mog you to death retard and as i get older i will continue mogging you to death keep coping faggot you are a literal 5'5 indian guy i doubt you have ever gotten girls staring at you or flirting with you fucking incel faggot kys i can tell you are jealous :lul: I'm literally injecting hgh and eating 2700cal a day to grow to 6 foot, I can use JBW while you have nothing not even a face to save you fucking narcissistic i don't like to brag but you are nothing to me and i will forever mog you, I don't need to argue with a genetic failure anymore it is already over for you go buy the rope:feelsgood:

View attachment 1496835

You don't have a good skin color at all, Have you ever been at 14% bf i doubt it with your fat lazy ass, You can't even tell you have a jawline with all that fat and bloat you fucking subhuman piece of pajeet trash don't ever try to insult me, If you ever saw me in real life you would see the mog i'm not sending you pics but i'm white/mena and that is enough to mog you i can just visit india and start breeding your women

You don't have a good skin color at all, Have you ever been at 14% bf i doubt it with your fat lazy ass, You can't even tell you have a jawline with all that fat and bloat you fucking subhuman piece of pajeet trash don't ever try to insult me, If you ever saw me in real life you would see the mog i'm not sending you pics but i'm white/mena and that is enough to mog you i can just visit india and start breeding your women
youre a fucking idiot jfl. i have posted pics of me at 16% you fucking idiot and i bet i face-mog you.

• JFL
@LUCIFERIAN bro Uber mentions I mean this the good way so don’t take it as an insult but holy shit you make me laugh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, BearBoy, Deleted member 15577 and 1 other person
Like a different person compared to last post, much worse looking sorry

• +1
Actually not that bad like a point lower

• +1
Like a different person compared to last post, much worse looking sorry
This is the age pill and delusional retards who forget to do basic shit like keeping your body in shape and eating well that's why he will never get pussy he is a ugly faggot and even with his pheno he could get laid but he's a loser pussy and he didn't put in any work all cope from this narcy pajeet

shut up bitch. ill rape you.
Shut up you midget ugly fuck ill beat your ass i'm 16 i bet i can beat your ass you fucking pussy manlet pajeet :ROFLMAO: Old fag are you mad that a 16 year old literally mogs you in life go rope already i can tell you missed out on teen love :ROFLMAO: Nothing you say will ever fix your face height and race so keep coping you little bitch

Shut up you midget ugly fuck ill beat your ass i'm 16 i bet i can beat your ass you fucking pussy manlet pajeet :ROFLMAO: Old fag are you mad that a 16 year old literally mogs you in life go rope already i can tell you missed out on teen love :ROFLMAO: Nothing you say will ever fix your face height and race so keep coping you little bitch
You shut the fuck up I will pay someone to find your IP and come stomp on your head and put it on the forum for people to laugh at you sandnigger faggot just you wait I’m not done with you

• +1
This is the age pill and delusional retards who forget to do basic shit like keeping your body in shape and eating well that's why he will never get pussy he is a ugly faggot and even with his pheno he could get laid but he's a loser pussy and he didn't put in any work all cope from this narcy pajeet
dude chill you got pussy once its not even a big deal. fucking low IQ nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Why didn't you just log out as the first comment here suggested ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 15577
Why didn't you just log out as the first comment here suggested ?
im not a faggot like you bitch. i can lose weight and look ten times better than you ever will.

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14905
you mog that shitskin to death he's so narcy jfl :feelskek: nigga need a rope all that coping must be brutal
He looks like some unfortunate inbreed outcome

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14905
He looks like some unfortunate inbreed outcome
I know for a fact that he is a old sack of shit who is narcy and copes hard but at that looks level? :hnghn: It's already over for this recessed manlet curry