Topkra
Luminary
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2025
- Posts
- 8,985
- Reputation
- 21,509
@-BayHarbourButcher
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Free but not accurate at least somr measurmantsIs it free and accurate
Wdym my nigganiga wtf is wrong with u![]()
Free but not accurate at least somr measurmants
What did it rate u
It niye jfl ledin@-BayHarbourButcher
Aove average harmony but i dont knoe its accurate or nor
Its accurate but measures just some ratiosIt rated me 7 by harmony i think , not accurate i think
Its accurate but measures just some ratios
You need photo or will you take off of my threadIts accurate but measures just some ratios

How are you seeing but I can’t, can u send the ratios as well
I mog u to deathWtf is that![]()
I gtg laterHow are you seeing but I can’t, can u send the ratios as well
KI mog u to death
I gtg later
you deadass look retardedTitle is for attention
I mog u to death
I gtg later
“I mog”I mog u to death
I gtg later