Rate me, am I htn?

im not cheek sucking nor squinting retard
then post an unfrauded pic faggot and we will all see you are LTN anyone you took a photo in the dark

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
The 5 pixels on your phone lens look HTN

btw even in this frauded pic you got nct rounded jaw gipsy pheno and bad hair texture

In this pic you look pretty good tbh, particularly at 15. When I was at school, you would easily be the best looking in the year (at least 150 - 200 boys).

That being said, that mainly comes from your bone structure, whereas at that age I'd assume it's "soft" features that matter more (e.g. hair, skin pigmentation, etc).

IDK how I'd rate you though, IDK what other 15 year olds look like these days.

btw even in this frauded pic you got nct rounded jaw gipsy pheno and bad hair texture
keep crying for me LOL i mog u in everything. also I dont have round jaw :feelskek: you can clearly see my head tilted. only thing u do havee right is my hair and pheno BUT I STILL MOG U somehow
In this pic you look pretty good tbh, particularly at 15. When I was at school, you would easily be the best looking in the year (at least 150 - 200 boys).

That being said, that mainly comes from your bone structure, whereas at that age I'd assume it's "soft" features that matter more (e.g. hair, skin pigmentation, etc).

IDK how I'd rate you though, IDK what other 15 year olds look like these days.
thanks. I mog most people of my age except for a few

keep crying for me LOL i mog u in everything. also I dont have round jaw :feelskek: you can clearly see my head tilted. only thing u do havee right is my hair and pheno BUT I STILL MOG U somehow

thanks. I mog most people of my age except for a few
show unfrauded pics like me before u claim u mog anything

View attachment 1988478 5'11 also, but get treated comparable to ugly incels in my school 15M
Post a less frauded pic it’s retarded to ask for advice or opinions when the pic is from that far away, with your head tilted, shit lighting, and overall just fraudmaxxef

• +1
Post a less frauded pic it’s retarded to ask for advice or opinions when the pic is from that far away, with your head tilted, shit lighting, and overall just fraudmaxxef
(i’m not saying you aren’t atleast HTN) it’s jsut imposible to know accurately with a pic like that

• +1