Rate me and based on this picture what surgeries would ascend me the most?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Screenshot 20230120 140454

Genio, Canthoplasty, and HT are on the table to fix my biggest failos, but i am wondering if maybe a different surgery can ascend me harder for better cost to PSL value

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Xangsane, justinzayn and 2 others
@mrriceguy

You are already chad

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1, Manletmachine and aBetterMii
Canthoplasty is terrible risk reward for tou

Hairline you can just run cover up game

I can see the benefit of a small genio in fairness

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
your haircut is very weird but apart of that you're ok, why would you get surgery? You can't change your face, it's already good, only if you have extreme weak points you can improve your looks, you cannot improve them, only changing your hair.

• So Sad
subtle brag thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, justinzayn, Manletmachine and 3 others
your haircut is very weird but apart of that you're ok, why would you get surgery? You can't change your face, it's already good, only if you have extreme weak points you can improve your looks, you cannot improve them, only changing your hair.
I just got out shower in this i run fluffy messy emo boy hair game usually, i wanted it out the way for a more objectivr pic
Screenshot 20230119 115353

Therapy would ascend you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malicieusss, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
Ssris and adderal

//DrSigma

• JFL
this is what women want

Attachments

• abettermii.jpeg
    abettermii.jpeg
    727.4 KB · Views: 0
this is what women want
Most girls i have spoken to (not romantic) say they like my hair longer but imo it looks better like that and i will get it cut soon

Most girls i have spoken to (not romantic) say they like my hair longer but imo it looks better like that and i will get it cut soon
damn u have female friends?

• +1
damn u have female friends?
Yeah, some friends, mostly semi-friends/aqquaintances. im LTN so im not too ugly that they cant be friends and not attractive to where i scare other guys away from them

View attachment 2054877
Genio, Canthoplasty, and HT are on the table to fix my biggest failos, but i am wondering if maybe a different surgery can ascend me harder for better cost to PSL value
you already have a good face do this instead gym+stylemaxxing+socialmaxxing

• Hmm...
Dude just stop lmaoo

• Hmm...
I'd really only consider HT or forehead reduction

How's your teeth

Call yourself a ltn one more time and you're on my ignore list. You're a htn with chadlite potential.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and aBetterMii
I'd really only consider HT or forehead reduction

How's your teeth

Call yourself a ltn one more time and you're on my ignore list. You're a htn with chadlite potential.
Teeth are mid, they are crowded but pretty symmetrical. From fromt glance cant reall tell theyre crowded, not white white but like normie color

Teeth are mid, they are crowded but pretty symmetrical. From fromt glance cant reall tell theyre crowded, not white white but like normie color
A pic is better than 1000 words

• +1
A pic is better than 1000 words
Screenshot 20230126 140919

They arent as yellow irl but still i need to whiten teeth max, i curse my parents for not making me get braces every day

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
bro you are mentally ill. You should therapy max.

• Hmm...
bro you are mentally ill. You should therapy max.
I am mentally ill but thats not why i want surgerg, i cant get girls (that arent LTB and/or whales) so i need surgery to be more attractive

I am mentally ill but thats not why i want surgerg, i cant get girls (that arent LTB and/or whales) so i need surgery to be more attractive
Thats not why you are unlucky. You problem is that you are not social person and you are not good at them. Thats why even good looking guys struggles. Women will lost all his interest in you if you are socially awkward. If its not about social issues. Then you suffer some kind of mental illness.

• So Sad
Your forehead height is your biggest failo. Are you norwooding or is this your base?

Get a different hairstyle then wipe the defeated cuck look off your face.

• So Sad
Your forehead height is your biggest failo. Are you norwooding or is this your base?
Shit base, dont see signs of norwood yet

Stroma for a10 eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and aBetterMii