Rate me and give advice please (19)

cabbage

cabbage

Do not go gentle into that good night
Imo my biggest weaknesses from top down are
- very fine fair that lays extremely flat (planning on getting a textured fringe hairstyle so hopefully this won't matter too much, also getting sea salt spray + the shampoo guys with thinning hair buy for volume)
- slightly large forehead (not a huge issue anymore but I used to get comments on it when I was younger)
- thin eyebrows
- a bit of uee exposer (planning on eyelid pulling to try to fix it since I'm kinda close to hooded eyes)
- scleral show (not sure how to get rid of this without perma squinting, Ive heard mewing helps but I'm already doing that)
- dark brown eyes (planning to take msm hopefully that darkens them, my dad had green eyes but I got my mom's brown ones)
- completely boneless (zero cheek bones or hollow cheeks despite never going above 12% bodyfat in my life and spending most of my time in highschool in single digits for wrestling) (I'm also planning on limiting all sodium I eat and increasing my potassium intake)
- slight dorsal hump on nose (im not too worried about it and I doubt it will go away without surgery anyways)
- really bad mouth width (gonna buy one of those mouth stretchers off amazon)
- poor jaw width and definition (chewing + mewing as well as planning on trying out bonesmashing for this plus cheekbones browbone and chin. If it doesn't go well or feels too retarded I'll stop)
- chin doesn't protrude far enough (I dont think I meet the technical requirements to be considered recessed but it still looks bad from the side)
- extremely pale (its november in illinois right now so theres not a lot I can do about this until at least spring)

I have a hat on in most of these because I'm planning on getting a haircut and can't style long hair for shit so I've just been wearing a hat until my barber gets back from vacation. Included one photo without it just to show that I'm not balding or anything.

Attachments

• PXL_20221123_061640732.jpg
    PXL_20221123_061640732.jpg
    507.8 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20221122_101429782.MP.jpg
    PXL_20221122_101429782.MP.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20221122_053837497.jpg
    PXL_20221122_053837497.jpg
    507.8 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20221110_043515926.MP.jpg
    PXL_20221110_043515926.MP.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 0
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 23642

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babineux, Deleted member 21796, Tasty17 and 1 other person
My smile looks terrible plus I can't force it on command or it looks weird. I do kinds have a male version of a resting bitch face due to my low set eyebrows scleral show and downturned mouth though.

bumping because I'm curious on what others would rate you.

• +1
Reactions: cabbage
Mogs me, probably high MTN/low HTN

• +1
Reactions: cabbage and Deleted member 23642
Wide forehead. Normie core maxxed. You look like my cousin a bit who goes to church and judging by your physiognomy you think prettyboymaxxing is gay

Your nose has a good shape from the front and it looks well grown from the side but if you want to fix dorsal hump, apply Volufiline between that and the tip but it is a preference because your nose isn’t downswung.

Don’t squint and relax facial expression, people can tell when your squinting irl.

Mtn- htn

You could make gains to sex appeal maxx cause rn your not in any niche

• +1
Don’t squint and relax facial expression, people can tell when your squinting irl.
thanks for the advice but Im not squinting at all in any but the last one. You can tell because I have scleral show in the other 4, thats just how my eyes normally look.
You could make gains to sex appeal maxx cause rn your not in any niche
what niche do you think I'm closest to/could break into the easiest

• +1
Reactions: mug
thanks for the advice but Im not squinting at all in any but the last one. You can tell because I have scleral show in the other 4, thats just how my eyes normally look.

what niche do you think I'm closest to/could break into the easiest
WASP, high class anglo prettyboy ur forehead is a slight falio so you should fringemax or grow short curtains. You are probably gymmaxxing / atheltic maxxing already but do that to offset effects of curtains maxxing. Get a haircut to hide wide forehead and also take beta carotene because you look very pale but being pale can be an advantage for certain niches but generally slightly tanned skin is better for broad appeal. Don’t do this with suntanning as it will age you, wear sunblock but take beta carotene.

• +1
average white boy getting laid/10