Rate me and give ascension advice, please

J

JayRune96

Bronze
Hey, 27m from Germany here and in need of some advice. Im currently 105 kilos at 6 feet barefoot.
Im getting ahead well in my diet and will probably meet my weight goal of 80 kilos in summer. I'd need an assessment as to how far I can ascend and what I need brsides weightloss. Im open to hard maxes within reason.

Attachments

• 20231212_130405.jpg
    20231212_130405.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240205_074931.jpg
    20240205_074931.jpg
    913.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240228_153747.jpg
    20240228_153747.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240226_151230.jpg
    20240226_151230.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Lose a lot of weight, you have potential

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, ascension, rand anon and 5 others
Hey, 27m from Germany here and in need of some advice. Im currently 105 kilos at 6 feet barefoot.
Im getting ahead well in my diet and will probably meet my weight goal of 80 kilos in summer. I'd need an assessment as to how far I can ascend and what I need brsides weightloss. Im open to hard maxes within reason.
Ugly manlet
Lose weight you subhhman cumskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omziak, LooksThinker, Clavicular and 3 others
Currently looking for a good Ht surgeon or a good hair system salon. I'd appreciate input from longtime and recent wearers. But as of yet Im still trying fin akd min. Got some decent results already, but still some months to go.

Lose a lot of weight, you have potential
Im at it. Im down from 135 to 105 and want to lose the last 25 until summer. Thanks, though. Motivates me

• +1
Reactions: Nameless King, Gyr0o and BoredPrince
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Deleted member 51465, Infinite and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotCarv, N1666, LooksThinker and 3 others
Im at it. If weight is the only thing, thats manageable. What would you say is my potential?
Mtn
Potential to fuck obese black girls

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xeqri and JayRune96
This 5'4 midget is literally half of the door
Imagine falling for his obvious larp
What doors do you have in America? Im of average size for Germany.
Mtn
Potential to fuck obese black girls
Harsh but honest, appreciate it.
What are the failos holding me back from doing better? And any solutions?

Mall Cop pheno, over

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Ugly manlet
Lose weight you subhhman cumskin
He ain’t a subhuman, he just looks ogre af rn cuz he’s morbidly obese but he has great coloring/eye area and what appears to be a decent mandible under that fat.

He would probably be a MTN if he leaned out

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and JayRune96
He ain’t a subhuman, he just looks ogre af rn cuz he’s morbidly obese but he has great coloring/eye area and what appears to be a decent mandible under that fat.

delusional

Why are there so many Germans on here, theres probably more Germans than Indians @buflek 😂😂😂😂

subhuman as of now

• +1
Reactions: JayRune96

Thanks. Mtn on here seems good enough irl.
Thats me leaner.

Attachments

• 3611362_IMG-20210222-WA0000.jpg
    3611362_IMG-20210222-WA0000.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3553932_Screenshot_20201210-150732_Samsung_Internet.jpg
    3553932_Screenshot_20201210-150732_Samsung_Internet.jpg
    578 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
Good potential but lose weight first get really lean and you can be htn even chadlite if you gymmax i see potential tho fr

• +1
  • +1
Good potential but lose weight first get really lean and you can be htn even chadlite if you gymmax i see potential tho fr
Im currently trying to get to a healthy weightm about 25 kilos to go, but I do eat enough that, at least according to my coach, muscle build up while trimming is possible. Really encouraging, thank you. Any tips?

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Im currently trying to get to a healthy weightm about 25 kilos to go, but I do eat enough that, at least according to my coach, muscle build up while trimming is possible. Really encouraging, thank you. Any tips?
You just have to be consistent, you will get leaner in no time so don’t worry about that. I’d say you should thicken your eyebrows, you got a very nice eyebrow shape similar to Delon so thicken them.
IMG 1108

• +1
You just have to be consistent, you will get leaner in no time so don’t worry about that. I’d say you should thicken your eyebrows, you got a very nice eyebrow shape similar to Delon so thicken them.
View attachment 2777245
Good idea. My thyroid is out of whack and the brows will probably thicken once I start treatment.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and JayRune96
why does the snd pic gives me germanic Onision vibes lmao
i've been compared to him quite often actually. Is that good or bad though? I can't quite judge him.

nice eye colour just debloat and work on getting darker eyebrows, eyelashes and hair

• +1
nice eye colour just debloat and work on getting darker eyebrows, eyelashes and hair
Thanks man. Debloating is going on and Im in the process of fixing my thyroid, so my eyebrows will recover. Thinking about colouring then. What would you say is my cap fully softmaxed?

Thanks man. Debloating is going on and Im in the process of fixing my thyroid, so my eyebrows will recover. Thinking about colouring then. What would you say is my cap fully softmaxed?
possible high htn? idk it depends on how good your bone structure is here ur a above avg mtn.

• +1
i've been compared to him quite often actually. Is that good or bad though? I can't quite judge him.
Good thing ofc. U can pull both a masculine look or a feninine look. In that pic you look feminine while in your main post you look masc

• +1
They get lower tax if they identify as incels
Nothing short of dying will reduce your taxes here. Heck, they'd probbly find a way to tax your grave plot :/
Btw, so what would be my absolute cap in your view (open to hardmaxxes)

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Im at it. If weight is the only thing, thats manageable. What would you say is my potential?
Lip failo neg canthal tilt get lip filler and a canthal tilt surgery MTN at best

• +1
Can any Germans here recommend clinics?

Without the surgeries or with the surgeries?
with the surgeries, The first picture is subhuman. Beardmaxx if you can grow your hair out darken your eyebrows and eyelashes.

• +1
Lip failo neg canthal tilt get lip filler and a canthal tilt surgery MTN at best
Looked it up and both surgeries seem minor abd in my price range, once I get my phd done. Wht would I need if I aimed for htn and what id hard capping me?

lose weight and shave the pedo stache

• +1
lose weight and shave the pedo stache
Im on the weight loss. What do you think I can reach once fully done and at 80-75 kilos?

Im on the weight loss. What do you think I can reach once fully done and at 80-75 kilos?
thicken and/or dye your brows. you have potential but your facial harmony is giving autist

• +1
thicken and/or dye your brows. you have potential but your facial harmony is giving autist
Giving autist? You mean I look autistic?
Well...that would be accurate then. I do suck at taking pictures though. Everybody tells me I look better irl than in pictures. For example, I don't have uee in the mirror.

Giving autist? You mean I look autistic?
Well...that would be accurate then. I do suck at taking pictures though. Everybody tells me I look better irl than in pictures. For example, I don't have uee in the mirror.
yeah, you do look autsitic. i recommend you chop the stache off immediately. shaving the stache alone is a micro ascension, its literally just making you look like an autistic pedophile no offense just genuine advice

• +1
Nothing short of dying will reduce your taxes here. Heck, they'd probbly find a way to tax your grave plot :/
Btw, so what would be my absolute cap in your view (open to hardmaxxes)
Without surgery - weak HTN

Can't recommend surgery without seeing how you look when you're lean

• +1
Without surgery - weak HTN

Can't recommend surgery without seeing how you look when you're lean
Thanks man, weak Htn is enough. There are quite lean pics of me in the thread. This one for instance.

Attachments

• 3611362_IMG-20210222-WA0000.jpg
    3611362_IMG-20210222-WA0000.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 0