Rate me and give me a advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look high t at 15.You'll be good.

if you're tall you will be fine. pls enjoy youth while it lasts

Joined Jun 1, 2019
mate i've been on this sites since the puahate days. not sluthate, bloody puahate. and i've been on sluthate, lookism, looksmax.org (now gone). knew some dumb fuck would quote the joined date like a cunt

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: a.i.ngel and Pendejo
mate i've been on this sites since the puahate days. not sluthate, bloody puahate. and i've been on sluthate, lookism, looksmax.org (now gone). knew some dumb fuck would quote the joined date like a cunt
tenor.gif

wtf. what a high e cunt. what's the point of quoting my joined date then?
> quotes my joined date
> tells me to shut up when I answer for myself

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
wtf. what a high e cunt. what's the point of quoting my joined date then?
> quotes my joined date
> tells me to shut up when I answer for myself
That's not what the gif means, the gif means keep barking

Also this website is looksmax.org they just changed the domain thats why if you type looksma.org it redirects you to looksmax.me
looksma.org
*Looksmax.org

That's not what the gif means, the gif means keep barking

Also this website is looksmax.org they just changed the domain thats why if you type looksma.org it redirects you to looksmax.me

*Looksmax.org
i aint a mind reader and i ain't barking. you're the one who started barking. also I'm not talking about the previous domain. there was a different site called looksmax.org with different members, admins etc. you obviously don't know this as a newbie

• Woah
i aint a mind reader and i ain't barking. you're the one who started barking. also I'm not talking about the previous domain. there was a different site called looksmax.org with different members, admins etc. you obviously don't know this as a newbie
I was just joking dont take it so seriously lol.
How was the previous looksmax.org site?

Why you still in PSL sites? Haven't you ascended yet?
I mean if you are saying the truth you have been in sites like that like half a decade.

STOP FRAUDING SHOW FACE

I was just joking dont take it so seriously lol.
How was the previous looksmax.org site?

Why you still in PSL sites? Haven't you ascended yet?
I mean if you are saying the truth you have been in sites like that like half a decade.
well yeah i ain't serious too, you don't have to say i'm barking when i say words like cunt. there was a previous looksmax.org run by an admin called "vitriol", its gone now. I've been on PSL for half a decade yes, I did ascend long ago, I'm here for fun

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
Haribol Prabhuji, which temple you from lmao

At 15 you have potential. Maintain a healthy diet, exercise regularly, and get 8 hours of quality sleep every night to optimize your hormones.

Is it possible to delete this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.