Rate me and give me a PSL rating facially and tips for looksmaxxing

litaz

litaz

Bronze
I was planning on zaynmaxxing since a celebrity lookalike website said I looked like him so I planned to lighten my skin and define my jawline lmk what I can do to go to chadpreet status . :blackpill: be honest

Attachments

• 842C941C-A99D-48B1-8159-94D547BFA548.png
    842C941C-A99D-48B1-8159-94D547BFA548.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • F895BC41-2F0C-44E8-AB31-CCD27D18918F.jpeg
    F895BC41-2F0C-44E8-AB31-CCD27D18918F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 149C6D75-1EBA-4C71-B6CB-409382E49A45.png
    149C6D75-1EBA-4C71-B6CB-409382E49A45.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 12002 and 2 others
This is what I have been saying all along. Almost every ethnic kinda looks like Zayn and that's why he is so overrated around the forums.

• Hmm...
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
This is what I have been saying all along. Almost every ethnic kinda looks like Zayn and that's why he is so overrated around the forums.
No. Zayn is 6.5 PSL he’s insanely handsome. Even tho he’s short he can slay and has no flaws in motion due to his eyelash halo. Rate me Tho

Attachments

• DE5C7512-C24D-47A3-9640-32E75AAB2CF9.webp
    148.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 8CF1CDB0-E42E-42EA-AF62-DBCCB682D054.jpeg
    8CF1CDB0-E42E-42EA-AF62-DBCCB682D054.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
No. Zayn is 6.5 PSL he’s insanely handsome. Even tho he’s short he can slay and has no flaws in motion due to his eyelash halo. Rate me Tho
he is like a better looking looksmaxxed version of the battery ethnic. He isn't that short either, 5'8 or so.

You look decent in my opinion.

I was planning on zaynmaxxing since a celebrity lookalike website said I looked like him so I planned to lighten my skin and define my jawline lmk what I can do to go to chadpreet status . :blackpill: be honest
I’m also 17 rn. Maybe I might be overrating zayn but multiple female celebrities like Selena Gomez thirst over him so he’s def chad level.
he is like a better looking looksmaxxed version of the battery ethnic. He isn't that short either, 5'8 or so.

You look de

Hard to rate maybe 4.5-5/10
Pros
-good facial hair
-clear skin
-good hair

Cons
-ethnic typical eye area
-somewhat bulbous nose
-downturned mouth
-chubby cheeks

Your face looks better when you have some facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, FrameMogger, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Good base, loosing body fat and maybe growing hair out will make big changes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and litaz
@Nameless_Sunflower @Thompsonz @Jamesothy @eduardkoopman @n0rthface @Toth's thot @RoBobaFett999 @retard_205 @Walter @House Lannister @Birdcell @Vermilioncore @PingPong @WannabeJock @Nobagger @Xangsane @LooksOverAll @Berserk @BearBoy @one job away @Deusmaximus

idk who yall are just copied tags from another thread but rate me and give ascension fixes softmaxxing or surgery welcome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
@Nameless_Sunflower @Thompsonz @Jamesothy @eduardkoopman @n0rthface @Toth's thot @RoBobaFett999 @retard_205 @Walter @House Lannister @Birdcell @Vermilioncore @PingPong @WannabeJock @Nobagger @Xangsane @LooksOverAll @Berserk @BearBoy @one job away @Deusmaximus

idk who yall are just copied tags from another thread but rate me and give ascension fixes softmaxxing or surgery welcome
North Overid pheno

looks good
maybe softmaxing

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Go clean shaven and try and lose facial bloat if possible

Don’t ever tag me again you fckin subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

He is an ugly guy.

Op, you are 3 PSL rn. You look unkempt so fix that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 15827
Don't change anything about yourself. You look pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 18032
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and fuckedupmanlet
You are gonna have to better than that to delusionmax him.
Quit hating on him just cause he's the same race as you. You pak pakaroos seem either believe only one of two things when it comes to curry aesthetics. You either think that all curries look like sh*t, yourself included. Or that all curries except yourself look like sh*t.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 15827
Quit hating on him just cause he's the same race as you. You pak pakaroos seem either believe only one of two things when it comes to curry aesthetics. You either think that all curries look like sh*t, yourself included. Or that all curries except yourself look like sh*t.
self hating people trying to drag other people in their misery
so normal for this forum innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 12002
So do you honestly think he would receive the same treatment as an above average looking 6 feet white guy? The same dating options?

OP can probably answer this for himself.

He is a conventionally ugly dude who is handicapped pretty badly by his phenotype. In clubs, he'd get rejected by women and treated like garbage. There is a reason why he ended up here.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 20327
self hating people trying to drag other people in their misery
so normal for this forum innit
This is not reddit. We are supposed to be as honest as possible. This dude is gonna badly disadvantaged by his looks and race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
This is not reddit. We are supposed to be as honest as possible. This dude is gonna badly disadvantaged by his looks and race.
no, he is good
he needs mentality, not homosexuality like you suggest he doesnt need to win beauty contest with other males

no, he is good
he needs mentality, not homosexuality like you suggest he doesnt need to win beauty contest with other males
Look at how hard he gets mogged by an average young white guy:

And he is also frauding in this pic. Squinting and cheeksucking slightly.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 15827
So do you honestly think he would receive the same treatment as an above average looking 6 feet white guy? The same dating options?

OP can probably answer this for himself.

He is a conventionally ugly dude who is handicapped pretty badly by his phenotype. In clubs, he'd get rejected by women and treated like garbage. There is a reason why he ended up here.
It depends. Clubs are gay gay gay. No two dudes ever have the same options. Has the boy got charm? I think he looks pretty good.

Not all high caliber retard b*tches like the golden boy aesthetic. You know that right?

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 13332
It depends. Clubs are gay gay gay. No two dudes ever have the same options. Has the boy got charm? I think he looks pretty good.

Not all high caliber retard b*tches like the golden boy aesthetic. You know that right?
Yes. They are certainly some women who like ethnics. But they have to be well above average like zayn malik or sendhil ramamurthy.

He has a terrible ethnic pheno and generally bad harmony.

the white isn't average and he is asking for advice on curry aesthetics obviously cumskins always have the advantage
Nah. The white is 6/10 while this dude ain't above a 4. This is what he is up against.

View attachment 1597147View attachment 1597149

Dude, the muzzie blows the white boy way out of the watter. Doesn't matter if he's sucking his cheeks or squinting.

That white boy's got the special Nick Cruz brand of autism written all over his face. Can you really not see it? Probably has to sing to the tune of "happy birthday" to keep from stutteting whenever he communicates with girls.

Nah. The white is 6/10 while this dude ain't above a 4. This is what he is up against.
cope you're just underrating and this guy is perceived as 4 by whites due to race but facially he's like 6.5/10 the other guy is 7/10 and that's being harsh but im just going by autist standards

• +1
Reactions: Korea
cope you're just underrating and this guy is perceived as 4 by whites due to race but facially he's like 6.5/10 the other guy is 7/10 and that's being harsh but im just going by autist standards
The autists here overrate you know. 5 PSL here is 3.5-4 PSL IRL. Most of the forum chads are HTN at best. Go to a high class club and guage the average looks level there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
7/10 Fuck no. He is an average white guy. He can ascend to chadlite with better eyebrows and eyelashes. He'd have top tier eye area then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
The autists here overrate you know. 5 PSL here is 3.5-4 PSL IRL. Most of the forum chads are HTN at best. Go to a high class club and guage the average looks level there.
im also in highschool in a redneck town so there's not a lot of high class club Chads around :forcedsmile:

I am never a person to think hair adds much but i think much shorter hair will give you half a point or so. Also have stubble is your best bet your beard has too many gaps and not thick enough. I think you potentially can be a clean 7 you are good anon

Side note if you really want a beard use minoxadil spray for a few months i use it

• +1
Reactions: litaz
do you live in west or ethnicland?

Yes. They are certainly some women who like ethnics. But they have to be well above average like zayn malik or sendhil ramamurthy.

He has a terrible ethnic pheno and generally bad harmony.
Canada so the west. But ethnics in the uk and Canada have better status compared to the US. I personally don’t think race plays the biggest factors in looks people aren’t racist it’s more facial features

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Honestly I can’t see any immediate things that stand out. I would need a side profile shot to see recession. But besides surgeries you better be softmaxxing like literally EVERY softmax before you try surgery. Teeth whitening, Skin Lightening, Grooming, Cologne, GYM (seriously anybody that tells you body is cope is a fat fuck or lazy coper.) Depending on height wear inserts as well. Just browse the site over the next few weeks and come up with a looksmaxxing plan. DO NOT start lurking here 24/7 and participate in mental masturbation. If I had to guess what surgeries you would have to get I would say maybe a bimax, chin wing, genioplasty or maybe just MSE. One thing to note with surgery also is you want to start with bone issues way before trying to to skin surgeries, fillers or implants. But if you take anything from this message it’s to softmax AND plan for surgery, don’t just think surgery will change your life.

• +1
Honestly I can’t see any immediate things that stand out. I would need a side profile shot to see recession. But besides surgeries you better be softmaxxing like literally EVERY softmax before you try surgery. Teeth whitening, Skin Lightening, Grooming, Cologne, GYM (seriously anybody that tells you body is cope is a fat fuck or lazy coper.) Depending on height wear inserts as well. Just browse the site over the next few weeks and come up with a looksmaxxing plan. DO NOT start lurking here 24/7 and participate in mental masturbation. If I had to guess what surgeries you would have to get I would say maybe a bimax, chin wing, genioplasty or maybe just MSE. One thing to note with surgery also is you want to start with bone issues way before trying to to skin surgeries, fillers or implants. But if you take anything from this message it’s to softmax AND plan for surgery, don’t just think surgery will change your life.
Thank you man real advice I have been lurking here for the past few weeks and have seen how surgery ascends some by a lot , I may also softmaxx with eye contacts to get green eyes. Can I pm you my side profile

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Thank you man real advice I have been lurking here for the past few weeks and have seen how surgery ascends some by a lot , I may also softmaxx with eye contacts to get green eyes. Can I pm you my side profile
Yeah for sure send it over

• +1
Yeah for sure send it over
Acc here it is . So I think there is downward growth which isn’t ideal but I’m unsure if the maxilla is recessed causing me facial bloat.To get a chadlike jawline I’m mewing and chewing falim gum hope that works.

Attachments

• 674D20F4-E62B-46A0-9DB1-33E710B55DE8.png
    674D20F4-E62B-46A0-9DB1-33E710B55DE8.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 1835A375-3862-4F68-A1B5-97BAAC334747.png
    1835A375-3862-4F68-A1B5-97BAAC334747.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • D21A4F87-753F-4FEF-9698-B8C178C3DFEF.png
    D21A4F87-753F-4FEF-9698-B8C178C3DFEF.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Honestly you're not terribly recessed from what I can see. I'm not an expert on facial ratios though, there are certainly thread where you can see that for yourself. Personally I would read the best of the best guide on softmaxxing and then the surgery I would recommend would be a sliding genioplasty. Here's a link to Dr. Alfaro(Maxillofacial surgeon) talking about remodeling the jaw with sliding Genio.

• +1
Zayn is overrated and looks like dogshit

try making a tinder experiment and see for yourself :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
then I guess selena Gomez prime stacy likes overrated guys

Zayn is overrated and looks like dogshit

try making a tinder experiment and see for yourself :feelskek:
then I guess selena Gomez prime stacy likes overrated guys, and the heart comments in Instagram with the most followers means nothing. mog battles r a waste of time

then I guess selena Gomez prime stacy likes overrated guys, and the heart comments in Instagram with the most followers means nothing. mog battles r a waste of time
it’s called status

observe how women act irl not what they say online

how can you be blackpilled if you don’t follow thru with that?

not only does he look like shit, he’s also 5’7 so most women I see height mog him. 0 sex appeal twink.

Bruh you’re still 17, your face looks good but it will keep growing, just eat lift and groom to get max potential. I didn’t even get a proper head shape until I was 21.

hes not 6.5psl lol.

View attachment 1597147View attachment 1597149

this is not the average white guy lmao. the average white guy has worse facial harmony and looks kinda funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370 and Kingcel32
hes not 6.5psl lol.

this is not the average white guy lmao. the average white guy has worse facial harmony and looks kinda funny
this white dude is average looking asf tbh hes subhuman and I would piss on his face