Rate me and give me advice

D

Deleted member 26116

If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up!
This is my first time doing this. I wonder what the ratings will be.

2460441 20210710 193103

2460440 20210712 160623

2460439 20210710 142107

I can tell beforehand that I have to lose some weight. What else do you recommend?

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
LTN. starvmaxx and debloat with potassium.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
you look like a morph of messi and someone else

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NodiN and copefuel
Chad in Bihar (india)

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and Willmogulater
LTN with potential, start looksmaxxing and get better trim, also get tan, pale skin makes you look like you love kids

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, ;-; and poopoohead
MTN

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
  • +1
is this averagejoe before surgerymax and photoshopmax

• +1
overrate, he has good features yeah but unfortunately, he looks a bit like a pedophile so gets marked down for that
He looks like normal dude in street.

Looks like a serial killer mogger

Mtn, get jaw angle implants and you'll be set imo, good base thanks to eye area. If you are balding take fin and get hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and rand anon
new hair cut get rid of that buzz and move to india

MTN. Your bone structure is decent enough. You are failoed by eye color, fatness, and hair style.

Good standalone features but no harmony. MTN

MTN, how tall are you?

Damn that is a nice FWHR
Bf % btw?

Kau advce douh tohauko kukur jaiso to muhua tohi laudi dekhau tohna bagh jaiyo ghare
brutal @Sub0 @BongMog @RAMU KAKA @soldier_puzzle662 idk other niggas who would understand

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Sub0
imo u make it bro MTN

brutal @Sub0 @BongMog @RAMU KAKA @soldier_puzzle662 idk other niggas who would understand
Brutal fwhr pill he is not dark triad enough. Looks MTN tho

shiny big forehead kills ya if ya had a small forehead you wouldve been good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Absolute tank

This is my first time doing this. I wonder what the ratings will be.

View attachment 2155789

View attachment 2155792

View attachment 2155796

I can tell beforehand that I have to lose some weight. What else do you recommend?

I thought you looked way worse than this tbh, that's the sense I got from your posts.

You're not capped by the absolute hardest (impossible) things to fix, IPD and skull size. And your hairline is intact.

People are making your base out to be way more terrible than it is. Send me a message if you want, people will just shit on you here

I thought you looked way worse than this tbh, that's the sense I got from your posts.

You're not capped by the absolute hardest (impossible) things to fix, IPD and skull size. And your hairline is intact.

People are making your base out to be way more terrible than it is. Send me a message if you want, people will just shit on you here
What are u talking about. His ipd is still shit JFL. Skull size isbt the bewt either but workable

What are u talking about. His ipd is still shit JFL. Skull size isbt the bewt either but workable

Explain how his IPD is “shit”

His IPD is not one of the main reasons his eye area looks unimpressive

Explain how his IPD is “shit”

His IPD is not one of the main reasons his eye area looks unimpressive
They are still closr set not super close set but my psl autism can see it instantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
They are still closr set not super close set but my psl autism can see it instantly

I mean, yeah but he doesn't have cyclops tier IPD tbh

I think most normies wouldn't think that his eyes are too wide apart or too close set

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
I mean, yeah but he doesn't have cyclops tier IPD tbh

I think most normies wouldn't think that his eyes are too wide apart or too close set
Well obviously not but we are here discussing his aesthetics and his IPD is shit and that is just one eye area flaw

Well obviously not but we are here discussing his aesthetics and his IPD is shit and that is just one eye area flaw

Discussing his aesthetics in the usual looksmax manner is kinda pointless because right now its pretty fucking over for him PSL wise

But I've seen users with deformities that are beyond salvation, and he is not necessarily at that level, which is why I wanted to help him

• +1

Closer set is better than wide imo, this would be really brutally over

• JFL
Discussing his aesthetics in the usual looksmax manner is kinda pointless because right now its pretty fucking over for him PSL wise

But I've seen users with deformities that are beyond salvation, and he is not necessarily at that level, which is why I wanted to help him
Needs tan cuz boring death tier colouring. Haircut jaw fillers. Skin care. Thick neck gymmaxxing. Somr makeup for lashes brows and lips. Lips are thin. If he has any recession then genio or cw cuz he is a short faced subhuman. 2 inch lifts and good heel height for height frauding. Can even contact fraud. There u go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
You're missing 1-2 points because you don't have long curly hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
You're missing 1-2 points because you don't have long curly hair
Should be clean shaven too
Ideal skincare routine for your needs
microneedling once per month (remember that dermastamps are the best) if you wanna get close to flawless skin

• +1
dye your eyebrows pitch black,
dye your eyelashes pitch black if you've got some light eyelash hairs,
debloat your face in every way possible (Not lasix though lmao),
after that start a castor oil routine on your eyebrows and eyelashes,
eyedrops with msm for a white sclera?
microneedle your eyebrows?

your biggest failo is your thin upper lip in my opinion

optional: emomaxx and go on discord and look for alt-girls on e-girl paradise or other discord servers with shitty names like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 26116
Ugly version of @Birdcell

• +1
Mogs me to Kenya and back

• +1