rate me and give me advise on how to improve

arterials

arterials

Silver

sorry for low quality pics

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
holy shit ur lips and lip seal are absolute dogshit it ruins ur harmony and makes u look like a mouth breather, looks like ur high bf but I can tell u would have great zygos/cheekbones and jaw at a low bf

• +1
Reactions: arterials
debloat

• +1
holy shit ur lips and lip seal are absolute dogshit it ruins ur harmony and makes u look like a mouth breather, looks like ur high bf but I can tell u would have great zygos/cheekbones and jaw at a low bf
are they too big? is there anyway to fix or improve them?

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
  • +1
Bro u need to upgrade your camera. Looks like some shit from 2007. Lol unregistered hypercam 2 ass nigga with 009 soundsystem playing in the background with a slideshow of your pics and microsoft paint effects and then let the bodies hit the floor is playing in the background with your shitty ass dial up connection cause you took the pics in the middle of a halo 3 session on xbox while getting yelled at by indian teenagers on the mic looking ass

• +1
Reactions: arterials and christian2710
Bro u need to upgrade your camera. Looks like some shit from 2007. Lol unregistered hypercam 2 ass nigga with 009 soundsystem playing in the background with a slideshow of your pics and microsoft paint effects and then let the bodies hit the floor is playing in the background with your shitty ass dial up connection cause you took the pics in the middle of a halo 3 session on xbox while getting yelled at by indian teenagers on the mic looking ass
Like that straight up looks like the same quality of pics I would take on my dsi in middleschool ngl. Lol at least take the pics with your microsoft kinect instead of your dsi next time jfl

• +1