Rate me and give me some tips to improve please.

6ft, which isnt even tall. But seen enough shorter men pull gl women. Face and charisma is everything
suck dick bruv.

I had women at 5’6 but i’m not here larping saying that height don’t matter.

Face is everything but height is 90%. If i wasn’t above average facially i would have been fucked.

Got multiple girls into me that last second just told me that i wasn’t tall enough even tho cute.

suck dick bruv.

I had women at 5’6 but i’m not here larping saying that height don’t matter.

Face is everything but height is 90%. If i wasn’t above average facially i would have been fucked.

Got multiple girls into me that last second just told me that i wasn’t tall enough even tho cute.
Then youre not gl enough facially. Imagine saying height is 90%😂 im below average height in my country too and pull way more than taller people. Height isn’t that important

Then youre not gl enough facially. Imagine saying height is 90%😂 im below average height in my country too and pull way more than taller people. Height isn’t that important
How stupid can you be really?

Crazy how niggas are in a blackpilled forum and go around saying height isn’t important.

Face isn’t important either than if i’m not gl enough, guess it’s my personality🤪.

Dumbass.

What am I from 1 to 10 😔

Crazy how niggas are in a blackpilled forum and go around saying height isn’t important.

Face isn’t important either than if i’m not gl enough, guess it’s my personality🤪.

Dumbass.
Im actually being blackpilled. Youre just not attractive enough. Attraction is the way you sell yourself as well. She prob smells your insecurity and are facially not gl enough to compensate for it. Height is indeed not THAT important unless you’re a 5-5’3 midget. 5’7 is perfectly fine, if you aint pulling its lacking face and charisma

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover

Dumbass.
Face is useless if you're a gnome framelet, facts.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Im actually being blackpilled. Youre just not attractive enough. Attraction is the way you sell yourself as well. She prob smells your insecurity and are facially not gl enough to compensate for it. Height is indeed not THAT important unless you’re a 5-5’3 midget. 5’7 is perfectly fine, if you aint pulling its lacking face and charisma
You are right, but not all the way.

Maybe yeah it my insecurity, im working on it tho.

I’m also looksmaxxing and i’ll see what i’ll pull in 1 year from now in Uni.

Ye a gnome. 5’7 aint a gnome. Still taller than the average woman in many countries
Nah, I've seen good looking dudes that are 5'7 and they only look good in pictures. IRL they look like shit cuz they look like overgrown children even if gymmaxxed, a 6'3 twig mogs them to hell even if average looking. Frame is real in real life.

Nah, I've seen good looking dudes that are 5'7 and they only look good in pictures. IRL they look like shit cuz they look like overgrown children even if gymmaxxed, a 6'3 twig mogs them to hell even if average looking. Frame is real in real life.
I'm 6'1 barefoot, maybe 6'3 with shoes and insoles. Can't take guys serious if I gotta look down to talk to you tbh.

can i dm u and show u my face and u can tell me if i look asian
sure, but I can already tell u look asian since you have monolids

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Cant agree. Mid looking guys getting ignored left to right regardless of height. Id rather be 5’7 and good looking than 6’3 and mid. You really think a guy like zac efron or zayn malik cant pull without status? They obliterate any mid 6’3

Curry mogger

Cant agree. Mid looking guys getting ignored left to right regardless of height. Id rather be 5’7 and good looking than 6’3 and mid. You really think a guy like zac efron or zayn malik cant pull without status? They obliterate any mid 6’3
Copppeee

Nothing matters if ur 5’7 abt ur face. Ugly mfs get laid at 6’1. Trust bro. Yeha just get cerave face wash and cerave retinol the blue one and some AM SPF moisturizer from cerave as well.
Nah face is #1 unless you are really short, everyone can fraud 5 cms easily with shoes. Plenty of above '6 guys here but not many handsome manlets. Wonder why. Being short sucks tbh but as long as you are taller than most girls it's all about the face

nothing, you are a middle tier curry.

But with that height you go down to Low tier Curry.

I’m 5’6 at19, i’m not telling you to do it just because, you NEED it. Height is brutal.
I would have been HTN with height, but i’m capped at MTN
Bruh I went 5'9 to 5'10 in just 2 weeks (I'm 17) 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer