Rate me and give me tips for improvement

P

Pharoah

Banned
age 23, 17%Bf

I’m a lifelong mouth breather with 32 IMW, 3mm underbite, and crossbite (smaller upper jaw). I’m getting MSE soon for functional reasons. Do you think I will see good aesthetic results from this treatment? And is there any other looksmax advice you have for me?

My nose is crooked as you can see from front view as I used to box. Can that front view be straightened out without getting rhino? (I like looking ethnic and having a bumpy nose)

how bad is my forward growth? I know my under eye is recessed, any tips for fixing that? But I feel like my mouth comes forward enough and I don’t have a gummy smile (rather the opposite, only the bottom 2/3 of my teeth show) so I’m not planning on Bimax. Maybe I’m delusional but I feel like playing the long game of mewing can give me all the improvements I need in this area. I’m also about to start neckmaxing, gymmaxing, and chewing. I like having a beard and may end up just frauding anyway.

E3EE77E7 EFFC 44C1 A3DC 4CA372DC62D1 25AAA577 593F 4BB4 94F3 93FC6BFC08F0

Attachments

• CDD386F5-1E96-4FED-B23A-995F7792E314.jpeg
    CDD386F5-1E96-4FED-B23A-995F7792E314.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 69
  • F3DBE79A-BE36-4B88-B018-4BC8F118DD80.jpeg
    F3DBE79A-BE36-4B88-B018-4BC8F118DD80.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 66
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
Shit. For some reason some other photos in my camera roll attached.

• JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 10491
I'd say 5.25 psl great eyes I'd like to see you lean around 10ish bf mybe then 5.5-5.75 psl

• +1
Reactions: Pharoah
age 23, 17%Bf

I’m a lifelong mouth breather with 32 IMW, 3mm underbite, and crossbite (smaller upper jaw). I’m getting MSE soon for functional reasons. Do you think I will see good aesthetic results from this treatment? And is there any other looksmax advice you have for me?

My nose is crooked as you can see from front view as I used to box. Can that front view be straightened out without getting rhino? (I like looking ethnic and having a bumpy nose)

how bad is my forward growth? I know my under eye is recessed, any tips for fixing that? But I feel like my mouth comes forward enough and I don’t have a gummy smile (rather the opposite, only the bottom 2/3 of my teeth show) so I’m not planning on Bimax. Maybe I’m delusional but I feel like playing the long game of mewing can give me all the improvements I need in this area. I’m also about to start neckmaxing, gymmaxing, and chewing. I like having a beard and may end up just frauding anyway.

View attachment 882963View attachment 882966
what's your height

@retard, @Aeons, @SPFromNY914 @varbrah @Sergio-OMS, I would like to hear your thoughts if you don’t mind

age 23, 17%Bf

View attachment 882963View attachment 882966
B482127B 8496 41BE 9704 428F5AF641D5

bro, u didnt have to post ur mothers vaggina... goddam...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Ponder
Shit. For some reason some other photos in my camera roll attached.
You're fine bro you just need to fix eye area with Taban and then lose bloat

U look average which is good. 5/10. Ye I'd say Ur main and only problem is the roundness of your jaw. Ur lips look quite big and feminine tbh but it's not really a big deal

• +1
imdo or bsso your chin is recessed

Lips position is correct, see how they're almost in line, if your lower lip was further back you would need djs, but you probably wont need djs after upper palate expansion, might be a candidate for genioplasty.

You're tilting your head up in the profile view picture, I think, but if you tilted your head down to neutral position, your chin would be behind the Frankfurt plane, your side view is your biggest falio.

I'd say, finish MSE and then see if you need genioplasty, your lower lip is curling a bit which indicates weak support, genio would fix that and also improve your submental, but you still have to lose the weight to tell for sure.

Your front is good, the falio is sideview, which can be an easy fix.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Pharoah
You're fine bro you just need to fix eye area with Taban and then lose bloat
What’s wrong with my eye area? I thought the only eye issue was my under eye bags due to recessed maxilla. I thought I have a good eye shape and Taban was for fixing that?

You look average, just fix your recessed chin and lips. You have a Cypriot look.

What’s wrong with my eye area? I thought the only eye issue was my under eye bags due to recessed maxilla. I thought I have a good eye shape and Taban was for fixing that?
Yeah that's what I meant bro. Taban can give you infraorbital implant and lower eyelid lift

• +1
a bit above average.
Very good eye color

• +1