Should I remove Nazi face tattoo + give advice on face

Keep the tattoos, the reason you matched with an attractive woman like her is because she also has face tattoos, strangers definitely judge her for her decisions every day and she matched you because you have that in common. Gym maxx all you want etc. But keep the tattoos dont listen to the leftists incels on here who can’t get women.
If I can have sex with the purple hair bitch, I will get her to do the Hitler salute and hold my username up for you boys

Thank you

• +1
Reactions: infini
Either keep the tattoo and roid the shit out of yourself
or
remove the tattoo and keep being a fat loser

• +1
Reactions: Ukraine1
Fuck her and after you remove that shit l, idk what were your struggles in life but finding a decent job with that shit in your face will be hard, hit the gym and fuck prostitutes and you're fine

• +1
lose weight u fucking subhuman

• JFL
like genuinely why are you asking for advice when you are fucking obese. obviously anyone at your bf% would be ugly. lose the weight, if you have good bones they will compliment your facial features and overall harmony, if you don't well you're not fucking fat then which is objectively better than being fucking fat, the only real looksmax in the end is getting lean tbh

like genuinely why are you asking for advice when you are fucking obese. obviously anyone at your bf% would be ugly. lose the weight, if you have good bones they will compliment your facial features and overall harmony, if you don't well you're not fucking fat then which is objectively better than being fucking fat, the only real looksmax in the end is getting lean tbh
Hell yeah…

I should bulk to 100% body fat

Hell yeah…

I should bulk to 100% body fat
maybe you should kys because you contribute nothing to society. i can name 45 niggers off of the top of my head that give more to the world than you do

• JFL
Ugly, fat, no lipped, beady eyed white man with a Nazi tattoo jfl. Such a loser that your life is based around a false superiority over others

N
Background intro

So look, I talked to Wheatwaffles and he said men with tattoos fall into a niche.

I’ve been to prison twice. The forehead is blurry but I have SS bolts (Nazi symbol).

Strangely enough, growing up in high school and all that I couldn’t attract anything.

Before a criminal record, I was making over 70,000 a year as a salesman for PepsiCo and couldn’t attract anything at all this was like 2016.

With a criminal record, unemployed, and in questionable housing conditions I now attract women…

If you had to give constructive advice is it worth removing the face tattoos?

I’ll be honest, I’m attracting a niche woman I uploaded a Tinder match.

Purple hair, she has a face tattoo, body tattoos, etc.

What do you think?

I’m 6 foot / probably 35% body fat maybe higher but probably 35 / 230 pounds…

My hair is also kind of thin from injecting Trenbolone twice. I ran 900 mg a week for 2 cycles…

Wasn’t worth it.

I really hate niggers guys and I enjoy getting the crazy looks from the black people with the lightening bolts.

Feel free to rate me, but I’m really looking for advice on the face…

I’m not a complete lost cause.

Thanks boys
kitty