Rate me and my brother (both South Asian)

D

Deleted member 22158

Iron
The first two pics are me (weird quality on one of them) and the second two pics are my brother.

Compared to South Asians, what percentile are we?

Attachments

• 5C391C5F-F2A4-4CF5-A6DF-7C4C6051DF1A.png
    5C391C5F-F2A4-4CF5-A6DF-7C4C6051DF1A.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • BFAA73C0-B77F-4872-ABF4-ABBBC9387F75.png
    BFAA73C0-B77F-4872-ABF4-ABBBC9387F75.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 8EF68F05-F958-4DC1-9173-D3318CC83DCF.png
    8EF68F05-F958-4DC1-9173-D3318CC83DCF.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 7EFFE7B8-3787-42DE-954E-5558819276D2.png
    7EFFE7B8-3787-42DE-954E-5558819276D2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, ReadBooksEveryday, bigjuicy and 1 other person
Also any looksmaxxing advice (for myself) will be appreciated. What’s my potential?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
ungodly amount of filters used in this pic

3071093_BFAA73C0-B77F-4872-ABF4-ABBBC9387F75.png

• JFL
Reactions: mightyravendark, gymmaxedhorse, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
ungodly amount of filters used in this pic

3071093_BFAA73C0-B77F-4872-ABF4-ABBBC9387F75.png
I didn’t filter it I just used Remini because the original quality was low. Just tried raising the resolution as a result of which it turned out looking uncanny. The first, however, is totally unfiltered and completely legit. What percentile are both my and my brother though relative to South Asians?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I didn’t filter it I just used Remini because the original quality was low. Just tried raising the resolution as a result of which it turned out looking uncanny. The first, however, is totally unfiltered and completely legit. What percentile are both my and my brother though relative to South Asians?
look how fucking blurry the background is, when I used remini it wasnt that fucking melted lol.

Above average for Indians, how tall are you two?

Poor eye area

Rounded jaw

@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos what would you rate the two of us relative to South Asians?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
look how fucking blurry the background is, when I used remini it wasnt that fucking melted lol.

Above average for Indians, how tall are you two?
Sometimes Remini messes up the background if the image is really blurry to begin with.

We’re both 5’10” to 5’11”.

also lol the first pic is also reminied the last one you could convince me wasnt but based on your last comment I assume it is aswell.

Sometimes Remini messes up the background if the image is really blurry to begin with.

We’re both 5’10” to 5’11”.
take a proper picture without remini then you can have your rating.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
also lol the first pic is also reminied the last one you could convince me wasnt but based on your last comment I assume it is aswell.
I didn’t Remini the first pic. And neither are my brothers pictures Remini’d. Only the second picture of myself is Remini’d.

tbh not bad, round jaw. Looks good?

What would you rate the two of us? And what is our potential?
5.5/10. @Pakicel thoughts? But u guys look decent tbh. Consider surgery and you'll be good (y)

What would you rate the two of us? And what is our potential?
u guys could probably get to a 6.5 naturally and 7/10 with surgery.

wtf is this, the image is melting. I would say LTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Moggie
psl idk, i'll tag some ppl to rate

@SubhumanCurrycel

looks slightly less indian if not frauded

still ltn tho

Even relative to Indians only we’re both LTN?
actually.. cause of pheno alone.. youre like mtn.. lower end of it tho..

but still hard to tell based on these pics

def dont look like a typical indian.. so i guess that puts you slightly above average on curry scale

actually.. cause of pheno alone.. youre like mtn.. lower end of it tho..

but still hard to tell based on these pics

def dont look like a typical indian.. so i guess that puts you slightly above average on curry scale
I see. Fair enough. And the same for my brother I assume?

The first two pics are me (weird quality on one of them) and the second two pics are my brother.

Compared to South Asians, what percentile are we?
You are the better looking brother

In the west you are both normie tier.

But compared to other south asians only you leaning towards HTN and have better potential to ascend while you brother is still mostly normie tier.

You are deffo above the average south Asian dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, ShowerMaxxing, Ken and 1 other person
You are the better looking brother

In the west you are both normie tier.

But compared to other south asians only you leaning towards HTN and have better potential to ascend while you brother is still mostly normie tier.

You are deffo above the average south Asian dude

Thanks for the rate / analysis. (Can you also check DMs? Had some further questions. Cheers.)

LTN and sub4 for your brother

softmaxxing put you around upper MTN at most, your eye area need fix, and your lower third is okay if you leanmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
Very average faces tbh. You might be the most average people I’ve seen on this forum. I could see u walking down the street

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22158
HTN if we apply South Asian standards to you imo, but ofc due to fair skin and good height (For a South Asian) you could basically be an IRL Chadlite in India, especially among the darker parts IMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22158
Wide face = 0 appeal

west standards first guy is normie, other one is slightly below average
in india, high tier normie-ish and second guy normie but a bit above average due to not looking too south asian

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Ken and Deleted member 22158
Both of you are middle-tier 5.5/10 normies I'd actually say your brother is a little better looking but only because he doesn't have a short skull like you do

Your actual features are better than this though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Ken
Both of you are middle-tier 5.5/10 normies I'd actually say your brother is a little better looking but only because he doesn't have a short skull like you do

Short skull hardcaps him tbh. It's difficult to fix. It does not look like SFS either. Just a high bizygo width and/or just low hairline to chin distance.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Homunculus and to be human

I agree with this guy

LTN and sub4 for your brother

softmaxxing put you around upper MTN at most, your eye area need fix, and your lower third is okay if you leanmaxx
His lower third looks short

ur 75% for ur race and ur brother is like 85% (high averageness and good features). u could be 95%-98% with jaw surgery to fix ur short face syndrome (i almost never reccomend jaw surgery but u really do have sfs). u look fine tho, can easily get a gf and live normally. slaying is another story

Picsart 22 09 24 01 04 02 800 u would mog without sfs ngl

Mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
This is @Xangsane irl @buckchadley31

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31, gymmaxedhorse and Looks234
brother mogs u slightly, ur features are better, but u are hardcapped by sfs, ur brothers taller skull makes him look high class, especially for an indian. Both high tier normies in India. Invisible in the west.

NO FILTERS?!?!??! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THEN???? DID YOU STEP INTO THE SALVADOR DALI DIMENSION?? EVERYTHING IS FUCKING MELTING INTO ABSTRACT OBSCURITY AROUND YOU BRO. YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE BROWN FRODO AFTER HE PUT ON THE RING OF POWER AND GOT SENT STRAIGHT TO THE MUMBAI SEWER SYSTEM!!!!!

MTN and LTN respectively

You have a FWHR of 1.97, however midface (~1) and IPD are fine so you should see good results from zygo shaving surgery.
I'm not sure if you have sfs, but you definitely haw a short and wide skull.
Go to korea for zygo and jaw shaving maybe?
Share side neutral profile picture for better rating.

Brother mogs you.
His problem is nct eyes and eyebows.
Also rounded jaw and hairline.

Both LTN due to pheno.

3/4, side profile and video in motion are also important to give an accurate rating.

But from these pictures I think I see a typical south asian/southeast asian problem - average or above average mandible and maxilla mass, but not a lot of forward growth.

Your brother has noticably longer midface (alone it can be bad, but it also gives you potential to have a more "diamond" shaped face) and higher hairline (high, but not too high, hairline is masculine, but it can be a problem if one experiences balding)

In both cases- cuck eyes, but not an extremely bad case of them

Also age, height?

For looksmaxxing: gym - gain muscle then cut

Try to get hollow cheeks using the method developed by @Meekspill. He's also south asian so it may work in your case.

Depending on your age, other things can be done, but I don't know it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990