Rate me and my gf

OP got lucky af. He has almost 0 dimorphism over her. They look like lesbian sisters

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
I did this boy
7 months together 🦏 she approached me not me, i m shy as fuck. Lol.
I hate you OP young with a pretty eye area having a sexy gf living the life I would’ve had if my mom wasn’t subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
All the aspies here are ignoring op has good collagen body and eye area ofc he slays jbs

Mogs me because have gf
991CE433 9EC1 45BD B18E 44DF7CC15579
DD50D337 CEA2 4AB9 A564 88F4069C7185

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and randomuser2407
Body looks very achievable naturally. It is what someone can expect after gaining 12-20 lbs of muscle within a year of training and getting lean, he isn't that big. This just shows that women are satisfied with guys having a Brad Pitt (from Fight Club) physique and that you don't have to look like Henry Cavill in The Witcher to have a good enough body to be attractive. And to reach that level of size, steroids are definitely not required.

OP got lucky af. He has almost 0 dimorphism over her. They look like lesbian sisters
I know
Body looks very achievable naturally. It is what someone can expect after gaining 12-20 lbs of muscle within a year of training and getting lean, he isn't that big. This just shows that women are satisfied with guys having a Brad Pitt (from Fight Club) physique and that you don't have to look like Henry Cavill in The Witcher to have a good enough body to be attractive. And to reach that level of size, steroids are definitely not required.
I have small frame also.

This giga subhuman gets approached while I rot. I love life.