Rate me (and my nose) in Motion

NGL you look a bit worse in motion. Get rhino

Not bad but rhino will have good impact on you. But as I said you still look decent to me. Your nose isn’t killing you.

You got soyboy lips if I'm being completely honest.

Yupp it looksnbigger in motion weirdly. Normal its the other way arround

You got soyboy lips if I'm being completely honest.

It's those Cuban genetics man.
Not bad but rhino will have good impact on you. But as I said you still look decent to me. Your nose isn’t killing you.

Alright, I'm starting the process of saving up for it. Do me a favor and yell at me if I post another one of these threads before I lose the weight (my next looksmaxing step)

It's those Cuban genetics man.

Alright, I'm starting the process of saving up for it. Do me a favor and yell at me if I post another one of these threads before I lose the weight (my next looksmaxing step)

With Rhino you would resemble the man in your avi ngl

With Rhino you would resemble the man in your avi ngl

You mean Harrison Ford? LMFAO

OP you do have a resemblance to him, though. I wouldn't think "oh look it's Harrison Ford" upon seeing you, but if I have pics of you guys side to side you have a similar look to you.

OP you do have a resemblance to him, though. I wouldn't think "oh look it's Harrison Ford" upon seeing you, but if I have pics of you guys side to side you have a similar look to you.

Exactly taka

He's my looks model TBH. He's kind of awkard IRL, but he has this really cool look that I'd love to copy

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
He's my looks model TBH. He's kind of awkard IRL, but he has this really cool look that I'd love to copy

This was him at our age

young-harrison-ford-high-school-picture-photo-u1

Cope, looks nothing like him.

I appreciate your thoughts, but it's not really a cope. I don't consider myself any more or less good looking because of Harrison, it's just something I casually entertain. Hell, you probably look like someone too, but I wouldn't say you're coping.
This was him at our age

young-harrison-ford-high-school-picture-photo-u1

I've seen that pic, it's weird how much he changed over the next 10-15 years.

Last edited:
eyy looking good brah your nose kills you from the side but that’s about it , side profile is cope tho tbh

eyy looking good brah your nose kills you from the side but that’s about it , side profile is cope tho tbh

Saving up the money for Rhino RN, going to get a consultation first obvs. I think my nose is my biggest weakness, with my chin shape and narrow jaw being just behind.

Saving up the money for Rhino RN, going to get a consultation first obvs. I think my nose is my biggest weakness, with my chin shape and narrow jaw being just behind.
hmm ok i feel like you’re almost maxed out tho, if you’re not having success you might be better of traveling somewhere else to get some 3rd world poon than getting more surgeries

hmm ok i feel like you’re almost maxed out tho, if you’re not having success you might be better of traveling somewhere else to get some 3rd world poon than getting more surgeries

I appreciate the compliment. Insofar as me being "maxed out", I don't agree entirely, but I see your point. I'd consider myself to be a mentalcel, as I have had relationships (if you can call them that) in the past.

I appreciate the compliment. Insofar as me being "maxed out", I don't agree entirely, but I see your point. I'd consider myself to be a mentalcel, as I have had relationships (if you can call them that) in the past.
the reason i say maxed is because theres some people that arent male models but have strong lower thirds, good eyes, good nose, and so any extra procedure will actually take away from them. You're a good looking dude but Im scared to tell you to get jaw implants or zygomatic arch implants cuz idk if youll actually wind up uglier, idk if that makes sense