Rate me and my parents

Y

Yungyphnx

Silver
Actually not a rating at all, here I publishing photos pf my mom (49 y.o. as do not have photos where she was young), father (20 y.o.) and me (21, I think my best look when I was blonde), please rate all of us and tell me how could I have all this bad features when neither mom noither fa do not have :/

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, 189, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
ur moms hot

• +1
Reactions: 189
Your face looks so fucking funny. I laughed bro
Seeing your mother, okay looks good for her age, nice lady. Then I saw your father, damn kinda mogger.
And then I saw you. Faggot pheno, faggot eyebrows faggot mouth. Made me kinda lol
Please someone explain what makes him look gay. I just know it, but I can't explain why.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 14867, sytyl and 4 others
Your face looks so fucking funny. I laughed bro
Seeing your mother, okay looks good for her age, nice lady. Then I saw your father, damn kinda mogger.
And then I saw you. Faggot pheno, faggot eyebrows faggot mouth. Made me kinda lol
Please someone explain what makes him look gay. I just know it, but I can't explain why.
I think of bad chin and philtrum, but eyebrows? Wtf? They looks girlish but not bad, actually almost every girl I know was telling: “wow, wanna this eyebrows”, ofc it means they aren’t masculine but not bad either

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 8244
I think of bad chin and philtrum, but eyebrows? Wtf? They looks girlish but not bad, actually almost every girl I know was telling: “wow, wanna this eyebrows”, ofc it means they aren’t masculine but not bad either
nose too upturned, bad chin to philtrum ratio, bad haircut eyebrows too arched.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and ChristianChad
They're like 2 far from from Ur eyes. Remind some of that faggot who posts here, forgot his user

They're like 2 far from from Ur eyes. Remind some of that faggot who posts here, forgot his user
Well, they are too far cause they got something from mother’s and father’s eyebrows, not the best but maybe the worse from both

Off-brand River Phoenix

Well, upturned nose is a cope, actually thanks to my nose as I’ve got a lot of compliments from girls. Also, not a haircut, just don’t styling it at all, here is my current haircut:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Well, upturned nose is a cope, actually thanks to my nose as I’ve got a lot of compliments from girls. Also, not a haircut, just don’t styling it at all, here is my current haircut:

you have really good eyebrows the other faggots are autists (y)

Over for your chin to philtrum ratio
11BA9D3A 9056 40E8 BE7B AE9C80344E72

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 13787
Also just interesting, there are a lot of ppl with long midfaces and noses to chin ration, but all of them aren’t philtrumcels, so what is looking worse either my case where I have a short nose (40mm with 20mm philtrum) or cases with long noses and short philtrums but with similar chin ratio?

Your dad is hot

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

Believe me im an advocate for upturned nose, im just wondering if its a cause of your nose being short

Bro it looks retarddd

Your philtrum is your biggest problem, rest is slight above and good coloring. Also you look better wo dyed hair

Believe me im an advocate for upturned nose, im just wondering if its a cause of your nose being short
Idk, I looked so even when I was 5 y.o. so it was not caused by the mouthbreathing or bad posture, etc., (furthermore I’m a nose breather and my posture is ok) so mb but honestly idk.

Your philtrum is your biggest problem, rest is slight above and good coloring. Also you look better wo dyed hair
Want and can fix it but it’s scary a little bit as it’s not an implant or so on, so there would be no back up

it might be thin lips but idk,

Want and can fix it but it’s scary a little bit as it’s not an implant or so on, so there would be no back up
Let me morph you bigger lips I think that might be the fix

Nose isn’t the issue his mouth is too far away from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
D7E585FF B318 4D9B B9D5 E190DE54E565

Doesn’t really fix it with bigger lips, but your upper does look smaller then your lower, I think if you corrected that you’d look more canny

View attachment 1372124
Doesn’t really fix it with bigger lips, but your upper does look smaller then your lower, I think if you corrected that you’d look more canny
Well, I’m thinking about the lip lift that takes skin below the nose and not making an upper lip bigger

Nose isn’t the issue his mouth is too far away from it
So, what could be a cause of this trouble? If there any issues like mine?

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Idk if it’s just on my own but in this morph no balance of my own features and I’m looking too stupid, like idiot or something like this
That’s why I’m scaring of lip lift and chin implant, I’m looking too stupid in this morphs, so what would be your verdict for me and my family by psl?

also I think that Joshua Hartnett have the same philtrum and he still one of the most handsome man alive, also he have a lot of similar features so maybe I need only chin and jaw implants to be fcking hot, a lot of girls think I’m as hot as hell but almost all men think I’m an incel and don’t believe me till see how girls asking me for an instagram username