Rate Me And Please Give Me Any Advice If You Can

Why is OP so hairy in that pic? OP you should shave off hair, looks bad.
is this any better? Because to be honest I feel like a chinlet without my beard.
IMG 20220410 092149  01

is this any better? Because to be honest I feel like a chinlet without my beard. View attachment 1670183
Do you have BBC?

If you do, you can just run bulge game on tinder. I might sound like I am trolling but it is very legit for a masc looking black guy who is jacked like you.

If you got a genio and rhino and slimmed down your face, you could be Tyronelite facially and Tyrone SMVwise due to body.

You have a good base so don't worry.

is this any better? Because to be honest I feel like a chinlet without my beard. View attachment 1670183
You should get tattoos, chains etc. Act more aggressive and low inhib around women. I don't see why you'd struggle at all as you are slightly above average facially with a great body. I mean. It is pretty much fucking ideal imo.

You could just be a mentalcel or something.

Do you have BBC?

If you do, you can just run bulge game on tinder. I might sound like I am trolling but it is very legit for a masc looking black guy who is jacked like you.

If you got a genio and rhino and slimmed down your face, you could be Tyronelite facially and Tyrone SMVwise due to body.

You have a good base so don't worry.
My dick is only about 6 inches, so im about average. Therefore I cant really run the bulge game. However i will be getting those surgeries. What do you think about getting a chin implant veruse genioplasty.

My dick is only about 6 inches, so im about average. Therefore I cant really run the bulge game. However i will be getting those surgeries. What do you think about getting a chin implant veruse genioplasty.
Start dickmaxxing. You can't afford to be 6 inches as a black guy.

If that's natty , then idk why Olympian Tier genetics like you is wasting his life on an obscure forum filled up with dudes that can't even grow 1/10 of a pound in month naturaly.
You really could consider becoming IFBB pro or some shit

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and bogii
If that's natty , then idk why Olympian Tier genetics like you is wasting his life on an obscure forum filled up with dudes that can't even grow 1/10 of a pound in month naturaly.
why does this matter about body when its all about the face? Girls dont care about body as much as you think they do.

why does this matter about body when its all about the face? Girls dont care about body as much as you think they do.
With your body I would be the most confident dude in the world. You just don't know how shitty it feels to be a skinny dude. And wtf is this cope , body and height matters as much :lul:

yea fr this dude could be next mr Olympia if he would use gear

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
how am i supposed to dickmaxx?
Bathmate, extenders, hanging etc. There are many threads on this.

Looking at your face and body, women are gonna expect you to be 8x6 or something. You are way too small to be congruent.

How big is your dick op

Obviously, body won't do shit if you are truecel tier ugly. But you are decent looking and have BBC halo working in your favour.

If you can't get anything with your face, body and race, you are a mentalcel. Unless women in your area are very racist against blacks.

Tyrone body with truecel face

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
you can be saved if you are tall with have a good dick

You should be already slaying

With your body I would be the most confident dude in the world. You just don't know how shitty it feels to be a skinny dude. And wtf is this cope , body and height matters as much :lul:
i have been skinny before. I actually got more girls when I was skinny than now that im ripped. Here is me from September of 2017, I was about 6 months into lifting at this point. Also body only matters if you have the looks to back it up. Now I talk to women they all think I just got out of prison and think im going to rape them or they expect me to be ripped so its not that big of a deal to them.
IMG 20170906 143815574

• Hmm...
Reactions: Birdcell
Obviously, body won't do shit if you are truecel tier ugly. But you are decent looking and have BBC halo working in your favour.

If you can't get anything with your face, body and race, you are a mentalcel. Unless women in your area are very racist against blacks.
yeah im thinking about moving to portland or new york city. I think i would do a lot better there.

How tall are u bro?
Also you have insane physique and i was just trolling you look average but very scary
5'10.5"
Is there any way i can make my face look less scary?

5'10.5"
Your face doesn't look scary at all... it's just the facial expression in the OP + gymmaxx + how scruffy you look in it that gives off that impression, I guess.
In those pics from your Tinder you look more approachable so just present yourself like that :

Your face looks bloated now compared to this. In that pic your face looks leaner and less rough, like you have better collagen or less damaged elastin. Considering you are not that old I doubt it's the later. Hopefully the tretinoin can help with that, for how long have you been using it?
Also try to reduce your bodyfat %age.

Your face doesn't look scary at all... it's just the facial expression in the OP + gymmaxx + how scruffy you look in it that gives off that impression, I guess.
In those pics from your Tinder you look more approachable so just present yourself like that :

Your face looks bloated now compared to this. In that pic your face looks leaner and less rough, like you have better collagen or less damaged elastin. Considering you are not that old I doubt it's the later. Hopefully the tretinoin can help with that, for how long have you been using it?
Also try to reduce your bodyfat %age.

I have been using Tretinoin for about a month now. I havent really seen any changes so I think im going to up the dosage. Also i dont know how much lower i can go bodyfat wise since im already at about 13%. However im using creatine so I think I will stop using that soon. I dont know if it will help though considering when I wasn't using creatine my face looked pretty much the same.

Llll

• +1
Reactions: Racky
5'10.5"
gonna have to shave that beard and moustache, thought i was looking @ a mugshot for a sec. Wash ur face properly, it looks hella greasy, and smile. That's it bro

View attachment 1669138

Fix brow arch, makes u look angry
Fix the short nasal spine
Paranasal and cheek area look bloated need buccal fat and facial lipo
Lip reduction for both lips
Hair belongs in the 60s, either properly grow it out or buzz it super short.
What methods fix a short recessed anterior nasal spie though?

I also think his coloring is bad, not necesarily the skintone but his skin quality and eveness is poor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Lighter skin, better nose, lighter and wider lips with longer lashes and an nt hairstyle

And this is a harmonious wide appeal mogger.

I'd also recommend minox or brow transplant for medially wider eyebrows and then grooming to fix the arch shape.

Dont you think his paranasla area could be better?

Your chin could also be more projected and you need to facial lipo asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Anchor_Ship
What methods fix a short recessed anterior nasal spie though?

I also think his coloring is bad, not necesarily the skintone but his skin quality and eveness is poor

Cartilage grafting. They use rib cartilage (or silicone implants) and skin from the earlobes together to address a anteriorly high nose.

https://plasticsurgerykey.com/41-east-asian-rhinoplasty/

Silicone horror stories are done a dozen tho. Not ideal and cartilage grafting is always better

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You would benefit from genioplasty

Silicone horror stories are done a dozen tho. Not ideal and cartilage grafting is always better
Does it have to be rib cartilage grafting and do they extract ur own rib bone for this?

Cartilage grafting. They use rib cartilage (or silicone implants) and skin from the earlobes together to address a anteriorly high nose.

https://plasticsurgerykey.com/41-east-asian-rhinoplasty/

Lifefuel

Having a cold adapted nose would've been so much easier.

Silicone horror stories for everything though lmao

What do you recommend for increasing nasal bridge/dorsum projection as well as nasion projection?

Lighter skin, better nose, lighter and wider lips with longer lashes and an nt hairstyle

And this is a harmonious wide appeal mogger.

I'd also recommend minox or brow transplant for medially wider eyebrows and then grooming to fix the arch shape.

Dont you think his paranasla area could be better?

Your chin could also be more projected and you need to facial lipo asap

Looksmaxxing consult 👀 I see you! You need to find a career in consulting bro. You’re quite literally made for it

But real talk all valid points.

His paranasal looks extra retarded just due to having a short stubby recessed nose with zero 3d projection and ontop of that thick ethnic skin with LOADS of bloat (both from water retention and carb loading)

• +1
Reactions: joseph and AscendingHero
Looksmaxxing consult 👀 I see you! You need to find a career in consulting bro. You’re quite literally made for it
Haha yea I need to GIGA ASCEND my own face before that but yea studying papers/face and my own observations, i can see whats holding him back.

His paranasal looks extra retarded just due to having a short stubby recessed nose with zero 3d projection and ontop of that thick ethnic skin with LOADS of bloat (both from water retention and carb loading)
YUP

His lack of proper maxillary growth is inducing folds and lack of tissue support all over

Ideally he would get MSE and some form of maxillary widening and chin augmentation.

CCW as he looks downward grown.

😍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
View attachment 1668884View attachment 1668885
What is my rating 1-10? If possible can you give me two ratings. One rating not factoring in race and the other rating which does factor in race. Also if possible please give me advice on what softmaxxing and hardingmaxxing things I can do for my face to looksmaxx. I already plan on getting rhinoplasty and genioplasty for my face. However if you have any advice for better surgery options I can do I would like to hear them. So far I have gotten some filler and got a hair transplant. Here is my body also for reference and my height is exactly 5'10.5" barefoot.
View attachment 1668863
If possible give me rating with my body being factored in also, additionally with any advice I can do to improve my body. I know these are a lot of ratings and I apologize for the trouble, but this would all be a great help so I can know where I stand in society and to figure out if it is over for me or not.
Conventionally, 4 psl, but the insane gymmaxxing and high T features makes this hard to rate.

I knew a guy who looked very similar to this achieve success by simply mogging women and putting them into a state of learned helplessness with his presence. When he approached women, he'd just be persistent and the female would be too unassertive to reject due to the naturally submissive nature of females.

How do you fix a short stubby recessed nose? I don’t see it talked about enough as big noses that need to be fixed with rhino. I have that short stubby recessed nose issue, thanks

i have been skinny before. I actually got more girls when I was skinny than now that im ripped. Here is me from September of 2017, I was about 6 months into lifting at this point. Also body only matters if you have the looks to back it up. Now I talk to women they all think I just got out of prison and think im going to rape them or they expect me to be ripped so its not that big of a deal to them.
.View attachment 1671137
Yeah it's cos you look like a brute cave man lol. You should get a haircut first thing and try to dress more NT, grow a nice beard and maybe throw in some glasses like this dude:

Attachments

• B410C0AE-712E-4B27-B162-D5F11E55E8D9.jpeg
    B410C0AE-712E-4B27-B162-D5F11E55E8D9.jpeg
    920.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
Dude holy shit u look like a beast 7/10 for sure

WTF bro must be the most autistic person to be here with this body. JUST BE NT THEORY