Rate me and provide advice.

You are delusional if you think you mog me side to side comparison you look like shit
Ignore my hair in this pic i just had a haircut.
Facewise let’s be honest you don’t mog me here
Sorry, but you're the delusional one here, the inverse of what you said is true, I have stronger and sharper features, a better eye area and shape, better eyebrows, and a more symetrical face, you look like an average school shooter.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
This comment made me laugh, time for some humbling, for starters, I have a much better side profile and stronger jawline than you as well as a more symetrical face. Secondly, your nose is rather large. Next, your eyebrows are thin and look terribe. Lastly, I mog you in terms of height.
This guy definetly looks better then you lol

you have reserve BD

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and LooksThinker
Sorry, but you're the delusional one here, the inverse of what you said is true, I have stronger and sharper features, a better eye area and shape, better eyebrows, and a more symetrical face, you look like an average school shooter.
You both look like school shooters only difference is he’s the better looking one

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Just checked it out.
Kinda pricey, does it hold up?
Where do you live btw, having lenient hunting laws is a major W.
It's an excellent crossbow; it comes with a premounted and sighted-in 4x optic, and after four years of ownership, it's had no mechanical issues.

3721799 Screenshot 20231024 140402 Gallery
you would literally look like your about to go and shoot up a school if that was an AR-15

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Researcher of Incel
Sorry but how is this guy the same level as me?
I think i look much better than him at 16 years old tell me if im wrong since you rated me low htn today

I am asking this becsuse i feel like you are pretty good rater since i agree with most of your rates not all tho
you mog him boyo

It's an excellent crossbow; it comes with a premounted and sighted-in 4x optic, and after four years of ownership, it's had no mechanical issues.
Nice.
Kinda above my budget though.
Am considering purchasing a compound bow, thoughts?

You are delusional if you think you mog me side to side comparison you look like shit
its even tbh

If you are not incel, why are you posting in here?

You both look like school shooters; the only difference is he’s the better-looking one
I stopped taking you subhuman retards seriously since your first replies; I genuinely know for a fact you're a bunch of angry, jealous incels who get no pussy, and that, frankly, I'm objectively better than all of you in every conceivable sense, including physical attractiveness.

I stopped taking you subhuman retards seriously since your first replies; I genuinely know for a fact you're a bunch of angry, jealous incels who get no pussy, and that, frankly, I'm objectively better than all of you in every conceivable sense, including physical attractiveness.
Then why are you asking for look rates you insecure moron

insane how narcy you are

just sallow the pill that your face is barely above average and move on

a lot of people here MOG you me included

elliot rodgers type or respone 😭 based.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 28896
Nice.
Kinda above my budget though.
Am considering purchasing a compound bow, thoughts?
I've always hunted with a crossbow and have minimal experience with compound bows so I couldn't give you any helpful advice.

I've always hunted with a crossbow and have minimal experience with compound bows so I couldn't give you any helpful advice.
Ok, fair.
Budget crossword and advice for beginner?
Pm me.

elliot rodgers type or respone 😭 based.
I'm not some grandiose narcissist; you guys have a seriously fucked subjective sense of reality.

Lmao you two have literally exact same facial ratios, he mogs you tho. Cause all his features look healthier than yours.

• JFL
Reactions: boyopower23
Lmao you two have literally exact same facial ratios, he mogs you tho. Cause all his features look healthier than yours.
They almost look like twins jfl.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, It'snotover and LooksThinker
I'm not some grandiose narcissist; you guys have a seriously fucked subjective sense of reality.
your not a narcisist? nigga read your message back HAHAHAHAA

Yeah same face but other guy looks healthier like you said plus has better face shape and possibly Better bones???

Yeah same face but other guy looks healthier like you said plus has better face shape and possibly Better bones???
Nah that healthier looking guy has too pointy bones, i´m not sure about face shape tho. They look very similar but that mogging one has better shaped features, better skin, better eyebrows and hair.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Researcher of Incel
Narcissistic faceapping greycel with 0 common sense and 0 social awareness, not knowing his blatant faceapping will be obvious to anyone + chimps out on people calling him out for it ahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and lightskinbengali
insane how narcy you are

Just saw one of your rating post your
insane how narcy you are

I mog all of you without trying lmao for instance, in these pics im not maxxing in any manner whatsoever

Attachments

• Snapchat-1445630562.jpg
    Snapchat-1445630562.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1112125585.jpg
    Snapchat-1112125585.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-2061129371.jpg
    Snapchat-2061129371.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 0

I mog all of you without trying lmao for instance, in these pics im not maxxing in any manner whatsoever
you saw what?? i havent posted a rating on here lol?

You have dogshit eyes get mogged

you literally fit right in to the ratings section

your post will soon gather dust and you will just be a rembered as some mtn narcy graycel (that bought vip for some reason)

• JFL
Who are you talkinh about the guy who posted or me?
You can’t tell me I don’t mog this guy to oblivion.
I can ask 100 jbs and 95% will choose me
I got a haircut after this pic dont worry

Attachments

• A1CC9A45-2F27-4C9B-B0C3-8BE9E6802D7B.png
    A1CC9A45-2F27-4C9B-B0C3-8BE9E6802D7B.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 19795834-44A8-4585-AC63-04F29F6F8E6E.jpeg
    19795834-44A8-4585-AC63-04F29F6F8E6E.jpeg
    492.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz

Attachments

• 90C633B1-592F-4823-818C-C09A77E57CC3.png
    90C633B1-592F-4823-818C-C09A77E57CC3.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
3722042 E20A12C8 046A 4416 8A41 09D205C2718B
Snapchat 1445630562
3722054 A6180F7E 01E6 4D45 9DEB 8AEBA638DCFC
Snapchat 1112125585
Jfl I mog you with zero effort.

Last edited:
  • JFL
more like brothers not twins i think the guy on the right looks slightly better just my opinion

• So Sad
i mean the guy with the small eyes

Idk why he thinks he looks good. When

you literally fit right in to the ratings section

your post will soon gather dust and you will just be a rembered as some mtn narcy graycel (that bought vip for some reason)
I could make my jawline look like that too if i tried. Show me proper side profile pic first my side mogs until proven otherwise

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
more like brothers not twins i think the guy on the right looks slightly better just my opinion
No don’t do that to me bro
How does he mog
Suk dem cheeks

Attachments

• D86E2617-59AF-4CA4-9D32-6AB888229924.png
    D86E2617-59AF-4CA4-9D32-6AB888229924.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 6F97EFEB-8979-4456-B144-7501E715ACC9.jpeg
    6F97EFEB-8979-4456-B144-7501E715ACC9.jpeg
    492.9 KB · Views: 0
  • C1118DE4-B29A-4294-A75F-FBF7D2BBA43A.png
    C1118DE4-B29A-4294-A75F-FBF7D2BBA43A.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • D21EE246-B228-4917-B8C2-655F38B34B9C.png
    D21EE246-B228-4917-B8C2-655F38B34B9C.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Yeah I meant you mate

• +1
No don’t do that to me bro
How does he mog
Suk dem cheeks
bro its not that serious. Don't take to heart what some random says on a looksmaxing forum. You probably get a lot of girls irl so it doesnt matter

Idk why he thinks he looks good. When

I could make my jawline look like that too if i tried. Show me proper side profile pic first my side mogs until proven otherwise
Don't know what you consider proper lmfao but here's me right now.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1897268175.jpg
    Snapchat-1897268175.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Bzz
Don't know what you consider proper lmfao but here's me right now.
i don’t want to lie and bring others down for no reason. Honestly you have good appeal for females and look quite good. Don’t listen to anybody here saying shit what matters is how girls treat you irl. I would honestly give you no bias low - mid htn appeal, psl wise you are much lower . I think im strong htn tho for my age (im 16)

If he is htn im chad
Ofc ur chad when u visit third world country as a white man but ur actually hard autistic or have mental disease u post almost everyday like him seeking appreciation from subhumans like the lap dog u are

Ofc ur chad when u visit third world country as a white man but ur actually hard autistic or have mental disease u post almost everyday like him seeking appreciation from subhumans like the lap dog u are
I don’t post everyday i only posted once
And i mog him 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I MOG HIM
I MOG HIM
I MOG HIM
Help me!!! Voices!!! Insideeeee

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I don’t post everyday i only posted once
And i mog him 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I MOG HIM
I MOG HIM
I MOG HIM
Help me!!! Voices!!! Insideeeee
I dont see the mog, you should consider iqmax after u fried ur 16yo brain with blackpill thinking you genuinely mog people like super models.