• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17676, agoostis and 6 others
taban + rhino + alar +hariline lowering

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and Deleted member 6128
Jaw surgery

Yeah I already noted the rhino and hairline lowering but i dont understand what are the taban and alar
alarplasty and dr.taban he does canthoplasty

ltn at max. i'd say borderline incel
I feel like the pic is probably a bit distorted and his UEE is brutal cos the camera is slightly below his face (this fucks your eye area hard). In a better pic I think he wouldn’t look as bad. But yeah I’m that pic he looks bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Deleted member 24444
I feel like the pic is probably a bit distorted and his UEE is brutal cos the camera is slightly below his face (this fucks your eye area hard). In a better pic I think he wouldn’t look as bad. But yeah I’m that pic he looks bad
I have and old android. I will retake it when I change for Iphone

ltn at max. i'd say borderline incel
I'm not an incel & i always had access to sex since 14 (maybe because girl are attracted to black / lighskin guys btw). I just want to be more attractive for my own pleasure.

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity

Attachments

• 20220928_193541.jpg
    20220928_193541.jpg
    762.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220928_194847.jpg
    20220928_194847.jpg
    756.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220928_194855.jpg
    20220928_194855.jpg
    770.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220928_194839.jpg
    20220928_194839.jpg
    774.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220928_194915.jpg
    20220928_194915.jpg
    779.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220928_194924.jpg
    20220928_194924.jpg
    775.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220928_194933.jpg
    20220928_194933.jpg
    871.3 KB · Views: 0
Didnt knew wich to choose so i send them 7 sry
you look sad / depressed... which is magnified when you have nct and nl folds cause everything in ur face turns "down".. which is a shame cause i think you have good features otherwise...

dont get jaw surgery for the love of god, you dont need it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
MTN at least... and with a few minimally invasive fixes easy HTN.. (again please don't get fucking jaw surgery)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
you look sad / depressed... which is magnified when you have nct and nl folds cause everything in ur face turns "down".. which is a shame cause i think you have good features otherwise...

dont get jaw surgery for the love of god, you dont need it.
It's my neutral face but the 2 features you mentioned make me look depressed all the time

MTN at least... and with a few minimally invasive fixes easy HTN.. (again please don't get fucking jaw surgery)
Thanks mate and don't worry i rlly like my jaw

It's my neutral face but the 2 features you mentioned make me look depressed all the time
Try filler before you you do surgeries imo... Filler can somewhat mimick what a fat graft e.g. could look like

• +1
Reactions: Gym enjoyer
Try filler before you you do surgeries imo... Filler can somewhat mimick what a fat graft e.g. could look like
I'm going to sleep, thanks for all your advices mate !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
OP needs eyelid tightening surgery wtf lol. Your eyelids arent even touching your eyeball jflll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Gym enjoyer and gymmaxedhorse
OP needs eyelid tightening surgery wtf lol. Your eyelids arent even touching your eyeball jflll
You are the first who say that and i noticed it too. It called Blepharoplasty and i noted it down.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You are the first who say that and i noticed it too. It called Blepharoplasty and i noted it down.
Nah not blepharo. Theres a surgery thats done mid proceedure to prevent your eyelids from looking like that. Its a lateral tarsal strip canthopexy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Nah not blepharo. Theres a surgery thats done mid proceedure to prevent your eyelids from looking like that. Its a lateral tarsal strip canthopexy
Elab bro

Baaically they cut the lower eyelid and stitch it back up at the same place or a bit higher to tighten the lower lower eyelid or add a bit more pct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
u have the same kind of nasolabial fold as me

do u have protruding teeth ?

Fixing that eye area is gonna be next to impossible. Also, skull shape is off. I rarely see people here mentioning a bad skull/face a shape as a hardcap. Atesh salih I think has the best face shape:

Hairline should be narrower than the cheekbones, which should be wider than the jaw. Not too tall or short relative to it's width. No large neurocranium or anything like that.

Mse will widen your lips

Your nl folds come from descended orbital fat pads. I am also trying to figure out what the best fix could be. I already did fillers, but feel like they make me bloated.

Are you sure? Is there any evidence/proof!

So if i resume i need :
- Hairline lowering
- Cantho.
- Rhino
- Alar
- Eyelid tightening
- MSE

So if i resume i need :
- Hairline lowering
- Cantho.
- Rhino
- Alar
- Eyelid tightening
- MSE
It's pretty hard for me to determine why because I know nothing about facial structure & what make a face attractive

Half white, 1/4 caraibean, 1/4 indian
Jeez man even being 1/4 Indian made you inherit that deathnic eye area. Curry genes are surpassed in potency only by their subhumanity

• JFL
Reactions: Gym enjoyer
Jeez man even being 1/4 Indian made you inherit that deathnic eye area. Curry genes are surpassed in potency only by their subhumanity
Fr bro this curry cells are so toxic

unrelated but i fucking love ur pfp OP, based boichi

Your nl folds come from descended orbital fat pads. I am also trying to figure out what the best fix could be. I already did fillers, but feel like they make me bloated.
Even barrett has em and here he was a teen
Screenshot 20220922 135357 Samsung Internet

Fixing that eye area is gonna be next to impossible. Also, skull shape is off. I rarely see people here mentioning a bad skull/face a shape as a hardcap. Atesh salih I think has the best face shape:

View attachment 1888034

Hairline should be narrower than the cheekbones, which should be wider than the jaw. Not too tall or short relative to it's width. No large neurocranium or anything like that.
lol that surgery will fix him. He has a rare case of some shit that happens on old people