• 20210503_164925.jpg
    20210503_164925.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 341
  • Screenshot_20210521-113619_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521-113619_Photo Editor.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 337
  • +1
Reactions: happybread, koalendo and zikzog
Definitely above average, got a nice physique so that probably puts you up even more.

Your beard is kinda patchy, I wouldn't say shave it off just cause you might look worse clean shaven, just assumption I don't know fully. Use minoxidil on the beard.

Haircut is kinda weird, maybe just me but the one solid block of hair as a fringe is a bit unusual.

Your eyebrows could use a bit of grooming in the middle.

One thing that will require surgery is your eye area, seems a bit tired so you could try under eye fillers temporary to give a less tired look. Also not much cheekbone definition but you already seem quite a low bf percentage so the only way to enhance that would be implants/fillers. I would always go for implants over fillers in the face cause fillers are only temporary and they might migrate to other areas of the face giving you a puffy look.

• +1
Reactions: one job away, MarstonAlloy, Carolus and 5 others
Are u Portuguese? Ur head looks big that’s the only flaw IMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 6128
ur hips are so narrow it makes u look like a manlet lol, over

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and zeke714
this is what i'd imagine @portuguesecel would look like

• JFL
Reactions: happybread, Be_ConfidentBro, .👽. and 2 others
this is what i'd imagine @portuguesecel would look like
I have a better maxila and jaw and he has better eyes and nose and harmony I think, we both have big skulls yeah we kinda look alike

• Love it
Reactions: some1h0peless
Giga v-taper jfl

I have a better maxila and jaw and he has better eyes and nose and harmony I think, we both have big skulls yeah we kinda look alike
u mog him into oblivion lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rasputin, Need2Ascend, pizza and 4 others
Definitely above average, got a nice physique so that probably puts you up even more.

Your beard is kinda patchy, I wouldn't say shave it off just cause you might look worse clean shaven, just assumption I don't know fully. Use minoxidil on the beard.

Haircut is kinda weird, maybe just me but the one solid block of hair as a fringe is a bit unusual.

Your eyebrows could use a bit of grooming in the middle.

One thing that will require surgery is your eye area, seems a bit tired so you could try under eye fillers temporary to give a less tired look. Also not much cheekbone definition but you already seem quite a low bf percentage so the only way to enhance that would be implants/fillers. I would always go for implants over fillers in the face cause fillers are only temporary and they might migrate to other areas of the face giving you a puffy look.
Thanks for the feedback!
I have acne scars and I am very white, in addition to having signs ranging from freckles to some spots on my face.
I started doing Fractional Laser for scars. And I want to do jet bronze, until then I use something that puts my face in "color and alive". Really the dark circles also bother me and the tired look is undoubtedly something I have, I would like to try to see ways to correct this naturally, if you have tips tell me. By the way, what haircut do you think you should do? I most often wear contact lenses
Are u Portuguese? Ur head looks big that’s the only flaw IMO
SIM AHAHAH Pensava que não ia encontrar ninguém Português cá x)
ur hips are so narrow it makes u look like a manlet lol, over
it's ILLUSION! My hip is quite wide and I have difficulty losing weight (the typical endomorphic) what I have is a bone structure at the level of the back and shoulders above average. I already competed in bodybuilding (mens physique for wabba) and I try to use techniques to make my hip look less wide. moreover, I accumulate fat in my legs and tail and not in my belly, which ends up giving me a feminine look. That’s why it’s very important for me to work on my upper part and have a low bf.
To make my head look smaller and more porpocional, I went back to the gym and in a month from now I will start a bulk. For now natural, as I still don't feel comfortable cycling again.

Summary to see if I understand everything:
1) Dealing with the head problem is not proportional;
2) Solve the issue of acne scars, blemishes and give a tanned tone to the body and face;
3) Solve the haircut, what do you think the cut should be? I'm going to cut my hair now so it was really important that they try to answer as quickly as possible
4) I am already using minoxidil and now I am painting my beard slightly black, I believe it makes it stand out better.

In addition to the above, what do you think should be improved? and How should I do it?

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar
Above average

Change hair and fix beard:y'all:

Thanks for the feedback!
I have acne scars and I am very white, in addition to having signs ranging from freckles to some spots on my face.
I started doing Fractional Laser for scars. And I want to do jet bronze, until then I use something that puts my face in "color and alive". Really the dark circles also bother me and the tired look is undoubtedly something I have, I would like to try to see ways to correct this naturally, if you have tips tell me. By the way, what haircut do you think you should do? I most often wear contact lenses

SIM AHAHAH Pensava que não ia encontrar ninguém Português cá x)

it's ILLUSION! My hip is quite wide and I have difficulty losing weight (the typical endomorphic) what I have is a bone structure at the level of the back and shoulders above average. I already competed in bodybuilding (mens physique for wabba) and I try to use techniques to make my hip look less wide. moreover, I accumulate fat in my legs and tail and not in my belly, which ends up giving me a feminine look. That’s why it’s very important for me to work on my upper part and have a low bf.

To make my head look smaller and more porpocional, I went back to the gym and in a month from now I will start a bulk. For now natural, as I still don't feel comfortable cycling again.

Summary to see if I understand everything:
1) Dealing with the head problem is not proportional;
2) Solve the issue of acne scars, blemishes and give a tanned tone to the body and face;
3) Solve the haircut, what do you think the cut should be? I'm going to cut my hair now so it was really important that they try to answer as quickly as possible
4) I am already using minoxidil and now I am painting my beard slightly black, I believe it makes it stand out better.

In addition to the above, what do you think should be improved? and How should I do it?
Estás bem amigo, és bonito e tens um bom corpo, tenta usar minox nas sobrancelhas e estás bem. Que idade tens ?

Really the dark circles also bother me and the tired look is undoubtedly something I have, I would like to try to see ways to correct this naturally, if you have tips tell me. By the way, what haircut do you think you should do?
Dark circles are usually just a case of dehydration, too much salt or lack of sleep. If you're good in all three of those parts then it's a genetic issue of lack of under eye support and fillers/implants are a must.

Sometimes even with good eye support there are still bags cause of blood vessels and if thats the case you just have to use concealer. It isn't too hard to apply and it's inexpensive. Girls do it all the time so don't be embarrassed about it.

Estás bem amigo, és bonito e tens um bom corpo, tenta usar minox nas sobrancelhas e estás bem. Que idade tens ?
Tenho 20 a fazer 21! Fui atleta de culturismo dos 17 aos 19 anos onde competi ( no meu máximo atingi 98kg num bulk e 71kg em competição)
Mas não entendo! Tipo pelo que vejo poucas são as que me acham atraentes, antes de apagar o tinder tinha só 200 matches e agora criei novamente e elas demoram a aparecer. Visto me bem e tenho dinheiro e um carro "aceitável" ( um Subaru GC8 STI) . Já arranjei os dentes e tenho-os perfeitos ( implantes , limpeza e clareamento) no entanto as marcas do acne realmente desmoralizam.
É comum dizerem-me que tenho baixa auto confiança, será que isso pode ser um impedimento para arranjar mais mulheres? Tens dicas ou livros para ler sobre isso? Lentamente já ando a lei cenas de Red Pill, Richard Cooper, Foruns de PUA , Mistery method...etc
Mas acho que não é suficiente e preciso de saber o que está mal. Não quero atingir a perfeição , mas quero estar lá perto.
Por isso quero mesmo tirar o máximo do meu corpo.
Se me conseguires ajudar agradecia!!

Tenho 20 a fazer 21! Fui atleta de culturismo dos 17 aos 19 anos onde competi ( no meu máximo atingi 98kg num bulk e 71kg em competição)
Mas não entendo! Tipo pelo que vejo poucas são as que me acham atraentes, antes de apagar o tinder tinha só 200 matches e agora criei novamente e elas demoram a aparecer. Visto me bem e tenho dinheiro e um carro "aceitável" ( um Subaru GC8 STI) . Já arranjei os dentes e tenho-os perfeitos ( implantes , limpeza e clareamento) no entanto as marcas do acne realmente desmoralizam.
É comum dizerem-me que tenho baixa auto confiança, será que isso pode ser um impedimento para arranjar mais mulheres? Tens dicas ou livros para ler sobre isso? Lentamente já ando a lei cenas de Red Pill, Richard Cooper, Foruns de PUA , Mistery method...etc
Mas acho que não é suficiente e preciso de saber o que está mal. Não quero atingir a perfeição , mas quero estar lá perto.
Por isso quero mesmo tirar o máximo do meu corpo.
Se me conseguires ajudar agradecia!!
Uma coisa que podia e devia melhorar é a tirar fotos para o meu instagram . Tiro fotos com pouca qualidade e estou a pensar em contratar alguém profissional para me tirar fotos.

Dark circles are usually just a case of dehydration, too much salt or lack of sleep. If you're good in all three of those parts then it's a genetic issue of lack of under eye support and fillers/implants are a must.

Sometimes even with good eye support there are still bags cause of blood vessels and if thats the case you just have to use concealer. It isn't too hard to apply and it's inexpensive. Girls do it all the time so don't be embarrassed about it.
I have a lot of stress, I'm a bit stressed / impulsive / anxious by nature and I'm addicted to coffee.
So yes, it is a matter of sleep. When I sleep well they get better but I will do what you advised me to do.
By the way, for a haircut, which one is the best?

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
Above average

Change hair and fix beard:y'all:
Impossible to be above average below 180cm and specially below 175cm. His height would be a no go to most girls in my country. No matter how good your face is, 173-175cm is a death sentence.

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
And train
Impossible to be above average below 180cm and specially below 175cm. His height would be a no go to most girls in my country. No matter how good your face is, 173-175cm is a death sentence.
Hmm didnt see the height. But face wise hes above average. 175cm is decent

And train

Hmm didnt see the height. But face wise hes above average. 175cm is decent
Depends on the country. I have many female friends, and none of them would ever date a guy below 175cm. In my country height is more important than face.

• Woah
Depends on the country. I have many female friends, and none of them would ever date a guy below 175cm. In my country height is more important than face.
Thats what they say. They would date a 5+ psl guy imo. Where r u from?

I have a lot of stress, I'm a bit stressed / impulsive / anxious by nature and I'm addicted to coffee.
So yes, it is a matter of sleep. When I sleep well they get better but I will do what you advised me to do.
By the way, for a haircut, which one is the best?
Cut caffeine the hell out of your diet, don't go cold turkey cause it won't work but gradually reduce, I used to have caffeine but I don't need a single cup of coffee now and I feel a constant energy level instead of spikes throughout the day.

Haircut is kinda difficult cause I feel a lot of the time it's hard to visualise but I think something where the hair isn't one solid block at the top is what looks good

I went to fix my eyebrows, I think everything went wrong! what's your opinion?

Attachments

• 20210521_154956.jpg
    20210521_154956.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 210
Me now after eyebrowns and hair
What do you think?

Attachments

• 20210521_171847.jpg
    20210521_171847.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 160
  • +1
Dark circles are usually just a case of dehydration
I don't if this is my problem, how much water should I be drinking daily?

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
I went to fix my eyebrows, I think everything went wrong! what's your opinion?
no cheekbones and somewhat long face, you can definitely get to chadlite with fillers and a few softmaxxes, you are like high tier normie right now if we take into account height.

but trus me your better looking then the majority of this website and irl

• +1
I don't if this is my problem, how much water should I be drinking daily?
What I meant to say was if it's not genetic it's usually just dehydration but it depends on your body how much water you excrete, you get a lot of water from food too. I drink like 3 litres a day, don't drink it all at once though cause your kidneys can't process it.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
face = 75 percenatile
I see no real improvement possibilities in softmaxxing. except a heavier density stubble.

face = 75 percenatile
I see no real improvement possibilities in softmaxxing. except a heavier density stubble.
His midface is flat. Needs more sharpness

Hahahah Ganda Zé parte-as todas mano, mogas a área metropolitana de Lisboa inteira

• +1
Reactions: jose37maria
José KKKKKKKKKKKK

His midface is flat. Needs more sharpness
yeah, i noticed his midface = pancake.
I still think though, he his 75 percentile among portuguese men faces.

i always rate percentile WITHIN own race/nation/pheno.
I don't rate cross-pheno. Way to difficult

• +1
(Image)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210521-212458_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521-212458_Gallery.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 181
  • Love it
Reactions: happybread and mogstar
Long midface but nice headshape
HTN, I would keep the beard
Masc maxxing would be good for you and I see chadlite potential

yeah, i noticed his midface = pancake.
I still think though, he his 75 percentile among portuguese men faces.

i always rate percentile WITHIN own race/nation/pheno.
I don't rate cross-pheno. Way to difficult
Doesnt make sense tho f.e ethnics could live in an white country.

I rate like this, if you see him on the streets, would he stand out? Turn Heads? No, so hes under 6psl.

But on a small homeparty, he could get some Attention. So he must be around 4,5 - 5,5 psl:y'all:

work on nose and eyes