Rate me and tell me what I can improve ltn-mtn-htn-chadlite-Chad

iblametyronee

iblametyronee

Iron
I recently jus thot into improving my looks I’m starting to take supplements for bone mass I’m going to start thumbpulling and start hitting the gym if you got anything I can do to look better tell me

Attachments

• IMG_7851.jpeg
    IMG_7851.jpeg
    647.4 KB · Views: 0
  • AFF419BD-BDD4-45A8-B65E-6AA90D9C92F3.jpeg
    AFF419BD-BDD4-45A8-B65E-6AA90D9C92F3.jpeg
    419.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 68E21AC0-2417-470D-907A-8E7AEF3DAAE2.jpeg
    68E21AC0-2417-470D-907A-8E7AEF3DAAE2.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
3rd photo is weird but the only photo I have of my side

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Why don’t you just take one…?:soy:
Don’t like taking photos of myself basically I’m insecure. But I’m going to improve it if I have to but I most definitely need to improve everything else got any tips for me?

• WTF
Reactions: Baki554
Don’t like taking photos of myself basically I’m insecure. But I’m going to improve it if I have to but I most definitely need to improve everything else got any tips for me?
nobody cares if ur insecure:lul: just take on for this forum, if u want to pm me to send it, u can do that. But with these pics nobody can give u tips, send me some normal ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, sbm123 and xxv
Why send new ones based on what you see what do you think I need to work on. I’m just telling you I’m insecure that’s why I didn’t take one besides just saying “no one cares” 😭🫸🫷But im going to send another one later today.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
grow out your hair nigger that african ass cut isnt doing you any favors

• JFL
Reactions: xxv
I will I’ll try curls and different things to see what fit me thanks Saar

Is that pfp you too

No it’s kynaloveschrist he was mtn once but he’s Chad☺️ just glazing him

I recently jus thot into improving my looks I’m starting to take supplements for bone mass I’m going to start thumbpulling and start hitting the gym if you got anything I can do to look better tell me
gay/10

Get contacts. Grow your hair out and get a diffferent hairstyle and get leaner. You could go to the gym and build muscle or you could cut right now. You’d look better if you went to the gym first tho since it helps development

High LTN to Low MTN
But you just recently got started into improving your looks right?
In that case, just keep up with the soft maxxing right now. Any chance you can wear contacts lol?
RN you look like who I'd expect to play in a fighting game tournament like tekken or sum ( no offense to those players and to you )

pretty much repeating what everybody else said but they aint wrong
- grow out your hair
- LEANNNlean build that frame
- contacts over glasses
- softmaxx eyebrows
- grow out a beard/mustache if you're able to, would suit your face perfectly

2nd picture is zesty as hell

Grow your hair out niglet you might just pop off with waves

• JFL
Reactions: N1666