Rate me and what can be done to improve

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Give me your honest ratings and negatives/ things I can fix.
pics taken with stupid iphone 5s front camera, i believe i look better in person
i also have braces
5'10"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Jaw implant, chin implant, rhino and keep gymcelling.
Also noticed your hairline looks abit recessed, see a trichologist. Currently a 3/10 psl, after doing all i have said you can be a 6.5/7.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Dude420
Get a neck, grow an actual beard and grow some hair in your body

Dunno how the eye surgery is done but damm at that negative canthal tilt. You lack zygos, begin bonesmashing there asap. Can't do anything to solve that small skull.

Nice eyebrows, nice lips

A 5/10, can get to a 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Get a neck, grow an actual beard and grow some hair in your body

Dunno how the eye surgery is done but damm at that negative canthal tilt. You lack zygos, begin bonesmashing there asap. Can't do anything to solve that small skull.

Nice eyebrows, nice lips

A 5/10, can get to a 6
that's my exact plan tbh, i bought a NECK harness a couple of weeks ago and have been training neck since, my beard grows new hairs everyday and its starting to get crowded there, so im gonna grow a beard to balance out my face.
I actually thought my zygos were good before, because infront of a mirror they look kind of different than with the selfie camera, same with the canthal tilt

• +1
Jaw implant, chin implant, rhino and keep gymcelling.
Also noticed your hairline looks abit recessed, see a trichologist. Currently a 3/10 psl, after doing all i have said you can be a 6.5/7.
Yeah this is pretty much what I would suggest besides growing your hair out

• +1
Yeah this is pretty much what I would suggest besides growing your hair out
I think the short hair looks good, he just needs to keep it from recessing any further.

• +1
I think the short hair looks good, he just needs to keep it from recessing any further.
I think a mafud type style would work after he gets the surgeries. His NCT and bug eyes holds him back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, animasincendium and Afrikancel
His NCT and bug eyes holds him back
Can still slay imo. Maybe not 8+ stacies but definitely above average 6s.

• +1
I've had that hairline since being a child, my 14 yo brother has the exact same hairline, and so does my dad

• +1
I think a mafud type style would work after he gets the surgeries. His NCT and bug eyes holds him back
This. He has prey eyes. Good orbital ridge/slope but meh lower 3rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I've had that hairline since being a child, my 14 yo brother has the exact same hairline, and so does my dad
Either grow your hair like I do to hide shit high hairline or get hair transplant

• +1
Then you have nothing to worry about in regards to hair.

• +1
Either grow your hair like I do to hide shit high hairline or get hair transplant
i notice that when i grow my hair forward and hit the side it looks waaaaaaaaaaay better, so that's what I'm gonna do next
can u post a pic of urself pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
i notice that when i grow my hair forward and hit the side it looks waaaaaaaaaaay better, so that's what I'm gonna do next

can u post a pic of urself pls
I style my hair like my avi but here's a pic

SQgYWfs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
go slay u fking autist

• +1
where do you think growing a full beard plus getting the Nibba hairstyle plus NCT surgery can get me in terms of real life ratings, i never understood the PSL scale
+ some fillers to get better eyes, don't know the exact name of the procedures

• +1
where do you think growing a full beard plus getting the Nibba hairstyle plus NCT surgery can get me in terms of real life ratings, i never understood the PSL scale
+ some fillers to get better eyes, don't know the exact name of the procedures

NCT surgery will offer the best ROI.
That and a Jaw Implant is going to give you the best bang for your buck

• +1
NCT surgery will offer the best ROI.
That and a Jaw Implant is going to give you the best bang for your buck
Can you give the professional name for the NCT surgery, i cant make a difference between canthoplasty and pexy and which one is the best
also what's the exact name for a jaw implant because everytime i google it it shows CHIN implant

• +1
Can you give the professional name for the NCT surgery, i cant make a difference between canthoplasty and pexy and which one is the best
also what's the exact name for a jaw implant because everytime i google it it shows CHIN implant
On mobile, I'll do some homework when I get home

• +1
I would say 4/10 lol u need some surgeries to ascend tbh ar u arab??

• +1
Yeah i really noticed the NCT
your jawline could be sharper

• +1
whatdo you mean?
your negative canthal tilt holds you back but i don’t think your have bug eyes, they’re just not hunter eyes. What i’m noticing is you have a rounded out lower third. You can get implants first to have a strong ramus and gonial angle, as well as zygos. Your chin seems fine. I would fix up your lower third before doing your eyes as sometimes if you have a strong lower third your NCT will not be a big deal.

• +1
your negative canthal tilt holds you back but i don’t think your have bug eyes, they’re just not hunter eyes. What i’m noticing is you have a rounded out lower third. You can get implants first to have a strong ramus and gonial angle, as well as zygos. Your chin seems fine. I would fix up your lower third before doing your eyes as sometimes if you have a strong lower third your NCT will not be a big deal.
I get what you're saying that's what I thought too, the chin itself looks alright to me, its the gonial angle that makes my face look round. can you give me the exact name of the procedure to fix the gonial angle
at first i was thinking of rhinoplasty but i think it's my lower third that makes my nose look large

• +1
I get what you're saying that's what I thought too, the chin itself looks alright to me, its the gonial angle that makes my face look round. can you give me the exact name of the procedure to fix the gonial angle
at first i was thinking of rhinoplasty but i think it's my lower third that makes my nose look large
pretty sure it’s just implants, and make sure your doctor puts the implant at the right angle. don’t get chin because you don’t want to elongate your face or you will look bad - your midface ratio is good

• +1
pretty sure it’s just implants, and make sure your doctor puts the implant at the right angle. don’t get chin because you don’t want to elongate your face or you will look bad - your midface ratio is good
and for the NCT fix, what's the exact procedure is it canthoplasty or pexy?

• +1
those are not bug eyes but cucky yes,. his zygos are good IMO. small skull yes. overall decent looking though

• +1
those are not bug eyes but cucky yes,. his zygos are good IMO. small skull yes. overall decent looking though
could it be sleep causing the droopy eyes cause i barely sleep at night and work night shifts?>
this is how i could possible look if i got a rhino + genio damn at those few millimeters

Last edited:
  • +1
and for the NCT fix, what's the exact procedure is it canthoplasty or pexy?
i wouldn’t worry about this now, do that at then end if you’re still failing those procedures are dangerous

• +1
Well, I'm prob not the best source of opinion, but I think that you look perfectly normal. 'Course, I'm 45 and really not sensitive to bone structure, chin protrusion, etc. etc.

• +1
Well, I'm prob not the best source of opinion, but I think that you look perfectly normal. 'Course, I'm 45 and really not sensitive to bone structure, chin protrusion, etc. etc.
CHECK your PMs

• +1
What happened, I don't understand? I'm not allowed to use the same name? I did read that they recommended it, but I used the name just for expediency and uniformity.

• +1
you're commenting on the thread @thefugitive, click on my avatar and then -> start conversation

• +1
you're commenting on the thread @thefugitive, click on my avatar and then -> start conversation
Yeah, I know, I tried that 5 times. It won't let me send messages OUT. I just changed my name. Is that acceptable? I am trying to change it on here as well.

Last edited:
  • +1