Rate me as a HTN with semi-hunter eyes from Russia; 5'8

you're so full of shit ngl. this guy is HTN in the west. if he's not socially autistic he can easily slay. point is his looks won't be stopping him.

OP, the best and easiest looksmax you can do is get a decent haircut, your current one is tragic ngl. your jaw doesn't look recessed but a bit narrow, implants might be an option to consider.
THX bro. Im going to start taking test + hgh soon. I hope it ascend me. Plus RU with finasteride to prevent balding.

also wtf is that pose in the third pic :lul::lul::lul:

your face itself honestly looks solid, strong HTN in the first pic. again the hair is pretty horrible and most of your pics are bad but i can tell you've got a good face and a very strong eye area from your first pic. i'd ignore @LooksOverAll he seems like a retard and gives horrible ratings
nevertheless, i have 2-3 matches per day on Tinder... at best. It's over. I have to go SEAmaxxing.

are those the pics that you post on your tinder? if so of course you're not gonna get matches lol, you need to take NT looking pics.
Yeah, those pics are directly copied from my Tinder profile so I have to visit professional photographer in this case. I have shitty phone :feelswhy: Slavic life...

Top tier eyes
Should halo your shitty face
@OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Toth's thot
you're so full of shit ngl. this guy is HTN in the west. if he's not socially autistic he can easily slay. point is his looks won't be stopping him.

OP, the best and easiest looksmax you can do is get a decent haircut, your current one is tragic ngl. your jaw doesn't look recessed but a bit narrow, implants might be an option to consider.
I think asking for a rating on this forum is the dumbest thing you can do depending on the person, the best way is through DM's with well respected members.

I notice a trend on this website. They completely big up famous people, because they have status/cars/girlfriends, but then a guy like this comes along, clearly a HTN - decent looking guy, but because he isn't flashy with cars/suits/girlfriends then they put him down.

I think this forum needs to be honest - help one another, give this guy tips to grow, but be honest with yourself. Don't think based on Gandy and Chico, and super models.. imagine you're an average girl walking through the street.

To the OP... Right now, you give off quite a ''gay guy'' vibe, it's not an issue, bit I can imagine you'd do well in a gay club. You don't exactly have an androgynous look, so the feminine thing doesn't majorly work for you. You are definitely approaching HTN, but if you want to be that to girls, try and be a bit more masculine, it'll suit your facial shape better.

My advice is to get a shorter haircut, workout and get ripped, and fashionmax. Don't worry about what 80% of people on here tell you, because most of them need to sort out their own problems and hatred.

5'8 also isn't a manlet, you're average height, and unless you're completely unconfident, you can carry yourself that way. If height really is an issue for you, get 2' shoe-lifts and maybe shoes with a heel, you'll jump to around 5'10/5'11 and if height really is an issue, you'll notice the difference.

You remind me a lot of PewdiePie. You're almost exactly identical to him. I think you'd benefit from getting shorter sides, maybe an under-cut with the top a little shorter, and then get stubble if you can.

Attachments

• 5d6e807c2e22af69c9293239.png
    5d6e807c2e22af69c9293239.png
    343.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2698349_IMG20220114140722.jpg
    2698349_IMG20220114140722.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1075416842_49_0_1030_1080_1400x0_80_0_0_c819f6fb6b8cf8e88f27a5f85b246efd.jpg
    1075416842_49_0_1030_1080_1400x0_80_0_0_c819f6fb6b8cf8e88f27a5f85b246efd.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17676 and 2 others
The hair is retarded and you look homosexual.

I'mma be real with you, your main problem facially is that your midface is too long. Try and keep facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Hunter eyes are just a bonus , otherwise prettyboy/10 , good.appeal to young women

I'mma be real with you, your main problem facially is that your midface is too long. Try and keep facial hair
Ik. There is no surgery for 0.9 midface ratio :feelswhy: but good jawline help me for sure

• So Sad
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
6/10 для Москвы и России
4/10 для Европы и США
8.5/10 для Южной Азии и стран латинской америки.
This is how gay men would rate him, right? :feelshah:

Fucking forum is retarded. You are gl dude the only problem is hair right now which is too long and height which is slightly on the shorter end

U look like an ugly ass Orb
GjKQLM8 1

You look like a Ukrainian friend of mine, giga long midface with blonde hair.

i was coping, i thought i was better looking than actually i am. brutal
Ты же знаешь что сам PSL 5/5.25?
В IRL у тебя не должнь быть проблемы с чиксами.

Ur htn. Lack of face width and long midface main flaws but u prolly look better irl since no lens d

You're still above average plus these pics are selfies, ask someone to take a pic of u from a couple meters away to know how you look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Lol your the guy that hopped on gear around the time when i did that

Then you turned into a bloated pig so you stopped if i remember correctly haha

How ya doing now man?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Easily abv avg. Jfl at coping tards

Fakecel.You can't be incel and russian.

Is 5'8 and 3rd sceletal class a good base? Lol
Lol you got great sex appeal man.

Your face is cute and appealing. If you can't get girls then it has nothing to do with your looks mate.

Zac Efron and Justin Bieber tier height, it's fine really. 5'8 is nowhere near over tier.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Hello there, I think I'm pretty good-locking man in Moscov. Is it true? What's my PSL? Guess my age, guys.

Any ideas for looksmaxing? I have to go lean, hit the gym (skinnyfat here) and maybe improve my jawline by fillers.

I consider moving to Spain or Portugal, I hope my skin tone is superior to dark one.

Move to latam

HTN in Mumbai sewers

Easily abv avg. Jfl at coping tards
Some people here are as delusional as tik tok foids. They analyse and wank to top 5% males on the internet and think that prettyboys and chadlites are average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
No hunter eyes for your uee

Maybe htn in russia but 0 sex appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, MoggerChad and Deleted member 16275
Mtn-htn

Shit fwhr. Shit nose. Narrow jaw.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MoggerChad
  • +1