Rate me as a kid

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe

This is why it never begand JFL I was even balding then

• JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround and Deleted member 1464
na, looks like u just had a feminine hairline. send pics of ur hairline from now.

na, looks like u just had a feminine hairline. send pics of ur hairline from now.

Definitely receded over time and even when I was a teenager I had better pics but imgur on phone sucks ass and deleted an album I had

tf your hairline is like simultaneously nw0 and norwood 3

• JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround and BigBoy
tf your hairline is like simultaneously nw0 and norwood 3
I think my hairline is probably the shittiest hairline that has ever been on this forum bar none. It's probably bottom 1/1000 percentile

I think my hairline is probably the shittiest hairline that has ever been on this forum bar none. It's probably bottom 1/1000 percentile
No bro, my hairline is even worse. It has no visible shape and is naturally high.

No bro, my hairline is even worse. It has no visible shape and is naturally high.
The problem with mine is that it literally creates a circle around my head, and also it's an uneven circle. The circle accentuates my bad qualities by a lot.

Also my hair is extremely thin, it literally gets oily looking after 1 day of not washing it.

I hope fin, zinc supps (pretty sure I'm really deficient), dermapen will allow me to grow out my hair thick and full enough to run some sort of cover up

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
HT in Korea like me boyo

mine is norwood 2 but ive had it since forever
fuck my life

• So Sad
  • +1
HT in Korea like me boyo
Why Korea tho? also if I HT it will probably be to lower hairline which I don't know how natural a lower hairline HT will look.

Why Korea tho? also if I HT it will probably be to lower hairline which I don't know how natural a lower hairline HT will look.

They do blackpilled NW0 hairlines because Koreans are obsessed with kpopmaxxing and prettyboymaxxing while Western surgeons give cuck hairlines because "you might recede further"

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
They do blackpilled NW0 hairlines because Koreans are obsessed with kpopmaxxing and prettyboymaxxing while Western surgeons give cuck hairlines because "you might recede further"
But how legit are the results from hairline lowering HT, I can picture there being too little hair for it to look semi natural. What's your budget?

But how legit are the results from hairline lowering HT, I can picture there being too little hair for it to look semi natural. What's your budget?

no budget for NW0, ascend or rope

hide the density issues with toppik or get a 2nd HT

• +1
no budget for NW0, ascend or rope

hide the density issues with toppik or get a 2nd HT
My bad not budget I mean what are you spending on your first HT in Korea? Total cost.

Definitely no budget for accending, it's more economical to accend than it is to live invisible ngl.

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
My bad not budget I mean what are you spending on your first HT in Korea? Total cost.

Definitely no budget for accending, it's more economical to accend than it is to live invisible ngl.

I think like $6.5k

• +1