horse tier

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
Ltn nigger tyranny looking

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and majesticincel
Norwood reaper can suck my dick goin to turkey if it gets way too bad jfl
you could, but you have shit hair density and texture. your hair looks like a newborn's hair.

you could, but you have shit hair density and texture. your hair looks like a newborn's hair.
Yes our fam hair genetic is pretty good idk what happen to me did alot of drugs i guess it could be that

Gay indian trying to look white passing with filters

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kaari, Indic Mogger and vernier
Gay Cocksucking lips. Never began

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Boyoshutup
High mtn

• +1
Reactions: hardmaxxreality and Boyoshutup
Sorry mate but foids don't enjoy kissing feminine cocksucking lips, unless you're into lesbians.
Im not doing this for foids i just like mogging subhumans thats it jfl i have seen subhuman with foids nowadays so im not very insecure about my looks as i know im no special one but i know one thing i mog subhumans and thats enough for me to die in peace

• JFL
  • +1
Im an agnostic dont mess with that religion stuff
If you don’t rep all the posts in here Allah will strike you down and send you to hell guaranteed.

• +1
Reactions: Boyoshutup
  • +1
If you don’t rep all the posts in here Allah will strike you down and send you to hell guaranteed.
AHAHAHAHAHAH YOU ACTUALLY DID THE REPS THANK YOU BUDDY BOYO KEK

• +1
Reactions: Boyoshutup
on pic defo HTN tho i would say irl you are lower

on pic defo HTN tho i would say irl you are lower
What makes u say that mister i would say i only squinch here very little nothin else tbh

Tbh you seem little like you cheekbite and its hard to rate you accurately if you do something like that. But if you do not fraud yeah HTN. This rates dont really matter if you are attractive you know by how society and woman irl especially treat you.

Tbh you seem little like you cheekbite and its hard to rate you accurately if you do something like that. But if you do not fraud yeah HTN. This rates dont really matter if you are attractive you know by how society and woman irl especially treat you.
I mew only for pics and vid not cheekbite but yea u are right which pic seems htn 1st or 2nd

There cant be any Afghan Cutecell prettyboy bro.Try to get some Beatings from your dad to masculinmaxx and maybe get a bit of Bonesmash. And get rid of that fucking tik tok gaycell ahh hairstyle. Then Mid- Htn if your above 6ft and got a good physique.

There cant be any Afghan Cutecell prettyboy bro.Try to get some Beatings from your dad to masculinmaxx and maybe get a bit of Bonesmash. And get rid of that fucking tik tok gaycell ahh hairstyle. Then Mid- Htn if your above 6ft and got a good physique.
I do have bonemass why would i bonesmash skinny but 6 feet

Is it even possible to have enough bonemass bro. Need to Mindsetmaxx Asap

Do you See any results so far?

Do you See any results so far?
Bonesmashing dont work nigga i may only do it because the cheekbones get red and look good the next day or two

Why do you Bonesmash your eyes if it doesnt work jfl nahhhh. Only gaycells think that Bonesmashing dont work maybe smash harder.
Bonesmashing dont work nigga i may only do it because the cheekbones get red and look good the next day or two