You looks the exact same now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2846 and 8 others
it is what it is

lord forgive me for what im about to do

• JFL
Reactions: Hector, Mansnob and Pillarman
Jesus Fucking Christ, fat for ever 2 decades. Your heart is garbage tier by now.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Over, Mansnob and 2 others
Any hope?

That was baby fat
Just lose the fuckin weight already, I went to the gym 2 days ago just waiting for my tendons to feel better cause after extended periods of time not going to the gym my shit always hurts for a couple weeks then I can lift normally.

• +1
Reactions: Over, Hector, Mansnob and 2 others
Just lose the fuckin weight already, I went to the gym 2 days ago just waiting for my tendons to feel better cause after extended periods of time not going to the gym my shit always hurts for a couple weeks then I can lift normally.
How did that guy get a longer face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
He didn't. Considering the lens distortion and fat loss on the sides of his face it's the same length.
Psl for me after weight loss

Bro we can’t guess what you’ll look like with weight loss

But we know this it’ll be way better than before

you could be 5.5 psl after losing weight
could be more depending on how projected your cheekbones are, you won't know that before losing bodyfat and bloat

you could be 5.5 psl after losing weight
could be more depending on how projected your cheekbones are, you won't know that before losing bodyfat and bloat
That’s enough to slay on tinder?

I was a BEAUTIFUL kid...Literally validation through the roof. Black hair, blue eyes, fully forward grown face, wide mandible...ALL the time, girls would come up to me with their friends and say "she likes you" or I'd always expect the best looking girl to like me...It got to that point where I just simply expected it..I was the leader of the girls team at recess..

Every girl in the grade would follow me around and they'd take my orders in 4-5th grade...Dead fucking serious, truth is stranger than fiction..

When I was in middle school 8th graders and high schoolers wanted to fuck me..

I KNEW how it was like with all my moms friends etc. saying how handsome I was and gonna be...Not just a "every kid is cute" some type of thing either...I had ULTIMATE confidence wherever I went...When I'd go to arcade places with my friend in 5-6th grade with my friend and his mom on Friday nights...

I always would carry the convos with girls and get their cell numbers etc (When they were new flip phones jfl)

Some point when the end of middle school came...Mouth breathing, shitty bone genetics that couldn't keep up, manletism genetics that couldn't keep up, norwooding genes...ALL hit at the same time...Fucking me up so hard...Literally wasn't left with ONE good feature..

It's like I bargained with the devil in another life for a beautiful childhood at the expense of my adulthood...So due to phenotype alone...I maintained above average looking...With virtually no good features...But an epic fall from grace with NO MORE validation...

I think that's why I've been driven to looksmaxx so hard...I know what it was like...And I'm chasing the old dragon like a hit of heroin...When no matter what else I do, all else will NEVER be equal..Because still height, skull and BONES will never be able to match that level I once was..In comparison to my peers. What a fucking JOKE my puberty was. One of the worst of all time.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3043
That’s enough to slay on tinder?
you retarded or something, son ? you're like 3 psl right now who cares about slaying on tinder ? lose the fat and see your face for the first time

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Mansnob
you would look nothing like that guy dont worry. he was boneless .

I was a BEAUTIFUL kid...Literally validation through the roof. Black hair, blue eyes, fully forward grown face, wide mandible...ALL the time, girls would come up to me with their friends and say "she likes you" or I'd always expect the best looking girl to like me...It got to that point where I just simply expected it..I was the leader of the girls team at recess..

Every girl in the grade would follow me around and they'd take my orders in 4-5th grade...Dead fucking serious, truth is stranger than fiction..

I KNEW how it was like with all my moms friends etc. saying how handsome I was and gonna be...Not just a "every kid is cute" some type of thing either...I had ULTIMATE confidence wherever I went...When I'd go to arcade places with my friend in 5-6th grade with my friend and his mom on Friday nights...

I always would carry the convos with girls and get their cell numbers etc (When they were new flip phones jfl)

Some point when the end of middle school came...Mouth breathing, shitty bone genetics that couldn't keep up, manletism genetics that couldn't keep up, norwooding genes...ALL hit at the same time...Fucking me up so hard...Literally wasn't left with ONE good feature..

It's like I bargained with the devil in another life for a beautiful childhood at the expense of my adulthood...So due to phenotype alone...I maintained above average looking...With virtually no good features...But an epic fall from grace with NO MORE validation...

I think that's why I've been driven to looksmaxx so hard...I know what it was like...And I'm chasing the old dragon like a hit of heroin...When no matter what else I do, all else will NEVER be equal..Because still height, skull and BONES will never be able to match that level I once was..In comparison to my peers. What a fucking JOKE my puberty was. One of the worst of all time.
sad shit bro, but at least you'r at the right location for your pheno. Can't tell the same

Same man I modeled for macys as a kid and got validation from everyone

It’s a completely different world once your out of it

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag

Same I used to look pretty good but the Norwood reaper hit me hard and collagen reaper along with increased bf. It's worse when you know the difference.

you retarded or something, son ? you're like 3 psl right now who cares about slaying on tinder ? lose the fat and see your face for the first time
I slay sometimes on tinder but rarely...

Weight loss is key you’re right

Your face looks the same as now just bigger and slightly more dimorphic.

I've changed so much over the years that I don't even look like the same person.

You keep asking if there is any fucking hope when you literally have never been remotely lean.
Your wieghts should be as low as your iq.

typical baby with pinchable cheeks

That’s bad right?
for a baby it's good, but if someone still looks like this as an adult then they should go ER or rope as fast as possible