Rate me as of recent

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Diamond
B855F689 6FE4 468B B095 ADC3DA978997
AD2510F0 0E0B 49F1 AAC8 DA92C75AD0BE
722E9E09 B0AD 462A BCDE 358F2A7E6E9F
4A78CC05 542F 41CE 9623 F8D40B5CC3C2
I promised some bhai’s I was going to make some high effort threads, I’m still working on them, I promise, just got out of an LTR and feeling shitty, but it’s summer and I have a fuck ton of fun shit and parties to attend to take my mind off it
Anyways rate me in these recent pics, been ABUSING diuretics and THE SUNNNNN recently, perks of my sis being a surgeon in a hospital
Next post will be the nt fashion thread
Peace out man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, boss8055, 97baHater and 5 others
Got some fun Claviculare esque brag videos coming soon too jfl hehe

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
diuretics nice. U see a big difference?

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and sub5pslathlete
Possible cheap rhino soon in my home country during Christmas this year I’ll see tho

diuretics nice. U see a big difference?
Yeah dude honestly, look on my account I had a thread complaining about looking like shit due to bulking but diuretics before a nightout helps so much
FUROSEMIDE MOGS

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
h mtn-l htn

• +1
Reactions: artc, try2beme, eiegta and 1 other person
Look good

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
MTN

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nword49 and sub5pslathlete
mtn

• Woah
Low htn but you'd ascend a lot with rhino easily, your nose is rly weird

• +1
Reactions: watah, likenesss and sub5pslathlete
Good eye area and fairly good jaw although it is steep

• +1
Good eye area and fairly good jaw although it is steep
Do u think contacts would help ascend
I wanna fully softmaxx and max my appeal before I ever consider a hardmaxx other than rhino

Low htn

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and sub5pslathlete
View attachment 3001042View attachment 3001043View attachment 3001044View attachment 3001045I promised some bhai’s I was going to make some high effort threads, I’m still working on them, I promise, just got out of an LTR and feeling shitty, but it’s summer and I have a fuck ton of fun shit and parties to attend to take my mind off it
Anyways rate me in these recent pics, been ABUSING diuretics and THE SUNNNNN recently, perks of my sis being a surgeon in a hospital
Peace out man
@NorwoodAscender @Charisma

View attachment 3001042View attachment 3001043View attachment 3001044View attachment 3001045I promised some bhai’s I was going to make some high effort threads, I’m still working on them, I promise, just got out of an LTR and feeling shitty, but it’s summer and I have a fuck ton of fun shit and parties to attend to take my mind off it
Peace out man
@coisbhai

Mirin’ hard

• +1
Peace out man
HTN Bhaii

• +1
Do u think contacts would help ascend
I wanna fully softmaxx and max my appeal before I ever consider a hardmaxx other than rhino
Yeah i can see contacts suiting you maybe like dark green or something like that, not blue obviously

• +1
Beautiful htn

• +1
U lost fat? Look way leaner

• +1
Peace out man
htn train ur neck

• +1
Yeah dude honestly, look on my account I had a thread complaining about looking like shit due to bulking but diuretics before a nightout helps so much
FUROSEMIDE MOGS
How much do u take, i take 120mg but i need like 6 hours for it to work completely

• +1
HTN in most places, subjectively MTN for me

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and sub5pslathlete
How much do u take, i take 120mg but i need like 6 hours for it to work completely
1.5 times ur body weight IN KG
So if u weigh 50 kg for example 50 x 1.5

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
I take 120 as I weigh 80 kg and yeah takes a while to work but lean is life in the face
Im 60kg and i take 120mg jfl i usually take it at like 6pm then go to sleep at 9 and wake up super debloated but i also have headache

• +1
Im 60kg and i take 120mg jfl i usually take it at like 6pm then go to sleep at 9 and wake up super debloated but i also have headache
Hahahaha maybe taking a lot try 90mg

Decent but ur lip width is fucking brutal. R u Muslim ?

• +1
Peace out man
He’s a chad!!! 😍😍

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back