RATE ME ASEAN

We are similar tbh I reckon it’ll work for you and me we have robust skulls
You might wanna fix your bite tho
Yeah tryna fix my bite but I'm afraid braces will do more bad than good, you have other way to suggest other than braces?
Cheers to robust skulls bro!

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah tryna fix my bite but I'm afraid braces will do more bad than good, you have other way to suggest other than braces?
Cheers to robust skulls bro!
Idk tbh jaw surgery maybe

• +1
Reactions: Aseancell
85-95 kilos muscles thick neck maybe some tattoos to go with it and a bad boy style
That’s my goal tbh
Yeah bro, I'll try lifting and gain lean mass
My goal is to run badboy, I plan to have a full sleeve tattoo in the near future tbh
I hope I'll work out for the two of us

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah bro, I'll try lifting and gain lean mass
My goal is to run badboy, I plan to have a full sleeve tattoo in the near future tbh
I hope I'll work out for the two of us
Good choice tbh

• +1
Maybe in the future bro, for now I'll just focus on softmax and things I can handle. My bite isn't that bad tbh won't be noticed irl unless stared for a long time. Great suggestion tho will definitely consider in the future
Idk tbh jaw surgery maybe

How tall is the average young male in the philippines. On Google it says 5'4 but I think it's more than that right? Do girls there care about height like the west?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 357 and Deleted member 6723
Don’t be scared to post face bro we are good people and will only help u tbh tbh

How tall is the average young male in the philippines. On Google it says 5'4 but I think it's more than that right? Do girls there care about height like the west?
I can say males here in my area which is city are about 5'7 on average, girls don't really care bout height as long as u you're an inch taller than them which is easy because girls here are basically petite

• +1
Reactions: EndlessDreamz
You look Latino. Are you sure you’re Name isn’t José, fucking impostor?

• Woah
You look Latino. Are you sure you’re Name isn’t José, fucking impostor?
Latino? Really?? That's life fuel then, I'm pure Asian

Ang pogi pogi mo kuya

• +1
Good skull, frontial looks a little weak tbh with the gay moustache and bitebut I think you're too skinny. If you're like 75kg 12% bf I think you'd mog in philippines since you're already 5'9 (decent height there)

• +1
  • +1
Good skull, frontial looks a little weak tbh with the gay moustache and bitebut I think you're too skinny. If you're like 75kg 12% bf I think you'd mog in philippines since you're already 5'9 (decent height there)
Nice bro, you also Asian?
Nice feedback I'll surely consider it bro thank you and have a good one

Idk about incisors chewing, molar chewing has helped me though
I'm afraid that with molar chewing I'll get facial asymetry lol, I'll surely check for it and do what's better
Thank u mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
Good.
Grow facial hair on jawline, and you be better

• +1
Yeah they worship whites here, even though you are oldwhitecell you'll get slays here.
But Filipina Stacy don't really give a fuck to below normie white tho.
Watched horror story, big ed on TLC. No neck ed, with woman from Philippines I think.
That was lol and sad and horror at the same time.

It sucks being really poor

Is minox worth it? So sad that I can't grow beard naturally
Yeah. You can try.
Diluted peppermint oil help me a little bit, as well.

• +1
Watched horror story, big ed on TLC. No neck ed, with woman from Philippines I think.
That was lol and sad and horror at the same time.

It sucks being really poor
It really sucks bro they would literally go for anyone who got a little money

You look good. Your face does look a bit bloated tho. Could be high estrogen. Workout and try to build some muscle.

You look good. Your face does look a bit bloated tho. Could be high estrogen. Workout and try to build some muscle.
How to lose estrogen and develop more tostesterone? Ive already search bout it but it's too complex, give me pointers sir

How to lose estrogen and develop more tostesterone? Ive already search bout it but it's too complex, give me pointers sir

High estrogen is caused by high testosterone via aromatization. I think its largely genetic, but working out and keeping a low body fat can help because excess fat increase testosterones aromatization to estrogen.

• Woah
Need to see the entire face not just the eye area cropped out. But if I had to make an image of what your full face looks like then you are a low tier normie.
C8f8a4492bde0ce04e5c65459d069ae9

i combined both of his pictures, he looks normie i guess,

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6191, Taylorswift and 1 other person
I don't look this, thanks for the effort tho.
post face then, i even kinda increased your pfl to make up for lens distortion

or pm face, won't dox

Another SEA badboy maxxing brother

giphy.gif

• +1
I thought this site is all Currys and whites
I'm surprised there aren't that many Filipinos here considering that your country is relatively large and speaks English

I'm surprised there aren't that many Filipinos here considering that your country is relatively large and speaks English
It's because filipinos don't really care bout their looks, there are many pinoys that have good bones as base but they are all retarded tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
Yeah that's what I'm trying to run bro, how bout you??

Yep same, I thinking of getting Tattoos after I get 1 more piercing done

I'd suit it too and not look like some try hard

• +1
Yep same, I thinking of getting Tattoos after I get 1 more piercing done

I'd suit it too and not look like some try hard
Good for u bro, I hope I'll suit me too.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
FaceApp 1601589686740

• Woah