Rate me at 16

Nigga you look good, but how old are you? how tall are you?

Jfl i bone mog u
Snapchat 449596698

But it doesnt matter. Ur harmony is better then mine, overall id say u mog me. I think ur high htn.

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
why y'all have that shitass tiktok 2021 broccoli haircut
My barber been on vacation for the last 2 months so havnt been able to get a haircut. hes finally back to and i have an appointment in abt 6hours. But ye i agree, looks retarded af. specially on my pale fucking face:lul:

My barber been on vacation for the last 2 months so havnt been able to get a haircut. hes finally back to and i have an appointment in abt 6hours. But ye i agree, looks retarded af. specially on my pale fucking face:lul:
i hope he isnt one of those barbers who record their customers and post it on the internet with retarted bg music

i hope he isnt one of those barbers who record their customers and post it on the internet with retarted bg music
nah hes like 60 years old

hmm , what type of haircut are gonnaa get ?
atp im just trying out new haircuts untill i find somthing thats ideal for me so im going to ask for somthing like this. if it doesnt work with my face ill just have to try somthing else the next time

Well I’m saying there not good but they ain’t failos
i dont get why ur on here tbh. I even belive ive seen some edits made of u on tt. u should be slaying allready

Well I’m saying there not good but they ain’t failos
btw how much r u earning with ur brand? the Japan polos or whatever it was again

Nigga I didn't realize you were the guy who met Jordan, was he taller than you? or how much was the difference?

Mtn bro you still look like a child

Htn, you should’ve been born with blue eyes

Only thing u need is genio

btw how much r u earning with ur brand? the Japan polos or whatever it was again
With everything I do I’m over 10i sales a month

• Woah
Reactions: beniman