Rate me at 9%bf

congrats man
literally everyone in this forum would kill to have your looks and gains, but you, you did it.
hope you have a great life my man
also hiw old are you bro?
not gonna lie, no matter how many woman he fucks, i still want to look like myself. i dont like the roided look like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and ElliotRodgerJr
extreme steroid related aging

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
i have slept with girls
GCmzZRP

@mods release @itsOVER I want to see him destroy this coping gymcel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, itsoverbuddyboyo, Redrighthand and 1 other person
You dont look a day over 42
Yeh lol considering the amount of roids he’s taken he’s aged well. Imo he looked brilliant when he was younger tho, in that older pic.

Looking good but the hairstyle kinda sucks

you also did post how you insulted my head shape and you come off rude enlightenment in all the wrong areas.
What is the average age of women that you slay ?
18-35

you also did post how you insulted my head shape and you come off rude enlightenment in all the wrong areas.

18-35

where did i insult ur head???

Fuuuaaarrk brah!!

I wonder how vascularized your arms are, OP

yes without roids not much can be achieved naturally. Don't believe the hype most naturals are juiced up liars.

Blackpill truth.
At least you are honest. Can you show me a pic of a guy that has a physique that is 100% naturally achievable?
I personally just want a decent body with muscle but I don't have the goal to become huge like you.
But if I go to the gym I wanna make sure that I can make a satisfying progress naturally otherwise it's a waste of time and money and energy.
I don't know what's achievable because everyone in this industry is lying.
I don't really want to use roids because my health is already not good.

At least you are honest. Can you show me a pic of a guy that has a physique that is 100% naturally achievable?
I personally just want a decent body with muscle but I don't have the goal to become huge like you.
But if I go to the gym I wanna make sure that I can make a satisfying progress naturally otherwise it's a waste of time and money and energy.
I don't know what's achievable because everyone in this industry is lying.
I don't really want to use roids because my health is already not good.
You can get shredded and put on maybe a few lb of muscle natural but to get big and shredded gear is required and yes they all lie. Best advice would give you is to stay natural and stop comparing yourself to fitness males.

Dude it's like you want me to commit E.R

Ruined by your eye area. It failos you beyond belief. Your eyes look like two puffy sideways vaginas.

I know how it feels. Get fillers or implants.

Ruined by your eye area. It failos you beyond belief. Your eyes look like two puffy sideways vaginas.

I know how it feels. Get fillers or implants.
I am buddy and thanks for colorful description
Btw also looked up the surgery to correct it has a lot risk you can literally go blind. Yeah no thanks

Last edited:

Btw also looked up the surgery to correct it has a lot risk you can literally go blind. Yeah no thanks

HA fillers. 2ml on the orbital rim. No significant risks low ish cost, and a massive visual enhancement that lasts 6 months.

You can get shredded and put on maybe a few lb of muscle natural but to get big and shredded gear is required and yes they all lie. Best advice would give you is to stay natural and stop comparing yourself to fitness males.

Is this achievable 100% natty?

My mom would cheat with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, RedKeyboard and jefferson