Rate me at my 15th birthday party

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2214

Cake

The people in this picture most likely don't have social media and their faces have probably changed a bit too over the last two years so whatever, it isn't really doxxing.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Jagged0, Deleted member 8244 and 3 others
which one are you

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Also that black haired girl is hot

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 2214
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati and Deleted member 2214
did the blonde nerdic have sexual affairs with me?

did the blonde nerdic have sexual affairs with me?
Jfl he's Brazilian.

Everyone in this pic is Brazilian except for the Jap guy behind me and one of the girls sitting.

also 11/10 bigdicc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Jfl he's Brazilian.

Everyone in this pic is Brazilian except for the Jap guy behind me and one of the girls sitting.
but why am I touching his nipple like that

but why am I touching his nipple like that
Cause he was a touchy annoying faggot like that. He used to bully me me until I grew taller than him and the tables turned cause i'm badass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217
Cause he was a touchy annoying faggot like that. He used to bully me me until I grew taller than him and the tables turned cause i'm badass.
thats why I hate chinks. Homosexual ugly freaks of nature "muh same species"

• JFL
You look good. All of you look happy. Looks like it was a fun time
Was ok, but the cakes my parents made for me was gross honestly. It was like... strawberry + cherry but with a Halloween themed texture.

And the kid next to me w/ the yellow shirt kicked my basketball out of the condo so that wasn't something I was happy about but I forgave him cause of my presents.

• +1
Squinting from an early age I see
Mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Be_ConfidentBro
U look like Ian sommerhaut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
mogs me because friends

• +1
Was ok, but the cakes my parents made for me was gross honestly. It was like... strawberry + cherry but with a Halloween themed texture.

And the kid next to me w/ the yellow shirt kicked my basketball out of the condo so that wasn't something I was happy about but I forgave him cause of my presents.
lol he sounds like a spazz. Did he do it to be a dick or was it an accident

lol he sounds like a spazz. Did he do it to be a dick or was it an accident
To be a dick most likely but it's fine cause I also was a bit of a prankster jester master ngl.

• +1
View attachment 1107986
The people in this picture most likely don't have social media and their faces have probably changed a bit too over the last two years so whatever, it isn't really doxxing.
Looks pretty good. What was the lingua franca of that particular party? I can't imagine an Asian kid using fluent Spanish.

• +1
Looks pretty good. What was the lingua franca of that particular party? I can't imagine an Asian kid using fluent Spanish.
This was when I lived in Sao Paolo. I used to go to a British System school so all these kids are high class Brazilians EXCEPT for the short girl on the far right and the guy behind me ofc.

We all spoke English.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
To be a dick most likely but it's fine cause I also was a bit of a prankster jester master ngl.
Yeah I was the same way at 14-15 lol

• +1
You don't look bad there ngl
Cope, if I show u my side profile from my intro pics I took when I joined the forum u will say I look like a pancake.

• +1
@Alexanderr thoughts?

Slayer since 15 yo. Mogs me to oblivion.

• JFL
Slayer since 15 yo. Mogs me to oblivion.
Are u fucking kidding me, look at my chin. I never got approached by girls here, I was visibly ugly, but in like a cute-ugly sort of way so nobody felt the need to not rub it in my face as a joke.

I'm gonna try to find more pics of me from when I was in middle school so everyone can really see the recessed subhuman I was, ofc along w/ my newer pics on July. I would say my bones are normal now but w/ good placement.

U probably mog me to death Indo Aryan slayer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217 and john2
Slayer cel mentalcel

Are u fucking kidding me, look at my chin. I never got approached by girls here, I was visibly ugly, but in like a cute-ugly sort of way so nobody felt the need to not rub it in my face as a joke.

I'm gonna try to find more pics of me from when I was in middle school so everyone can really see the recessed subhuman I was, ofc along w/ my newer pics on July. I would say my bones are normal now but w/ good placement.

U probably mog me to death Indo Aryan slayer.

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

JFL you underrate yourself hard. You're white, have dark hair and most importantly blue eyes. How does that not make you a slayer? You aren't even a recessed subhuman in that pic. No, I'm shorter than you and an ethnic low tier normie so there's no way I can ever mog you. Your coloring on its own is good enough to mog my entire appearance. If you think I'm all obsessed over coloring, then no... because your eyebrows make you look like a young Richard Ramirez.

I'm convinced that this forum filled with non-curry fakecels who frequently whine about their 'subhumanity' but they turn out as larping chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Jason Voorhees
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

JFL you underrate yourself hard. You're white, have dark hair and most importantly blue eyes. How does that not make you a slayer? You aren't even a recessed subhuman in that pic. No, I'm shorter than you and an ethnic low tier normie so there's no way I can ever mog you. Your coloring on its own is good enough to mog my entire appearance. If you think I'm all obsessed over coloring, then no... because your eyebrows make you look like a young Richard Ramirez.

I'm convinced that this forum filled with non-curry fakecels who frequently whine about their 'subhumanity' but they turn out as larping chads.
I am not white, in fact my skin tone is the worst cause I am too pale to tan but still have a somewhat orange-ish undertone so if u see me in real life u will think that I am a sick white person, either that or a pale skinned Levantine or something.

I have a recessed chin w/ high set but rounded zygos and narrow temples. My face is ridiculously feminine, and my coloring is good but 99% of Latin America has dark hair so if u wanna improve that then I should dye my hair lighter... which I don't plan to honestly. And no, where I live my coloring alone doesn't carry me enough. Explain to me why the looking at me on the right wasn't an automatic slayer? Coloring is overrated cause it's not always pheno.

If I am not wrong u said u were 6'1"? Jfl u are an inch shorter than me, not two, meaning nobody cares or notices, once u are past that 90th+ percentile u can focus on frame for the better.

I am also a diagnosed sperg, who quite literally had negative attention from people at that time.

U got approached by girls in middle school, I didn't. End of story.

• Hmm...
Reactions: john2
What's your height and weight?

188cm / 6'2"
160lbs / 73 kg

In this pic I am probably 5'10" / 178 cm at like 55 kg tops, I was pretty fucking skinny.
You are 17 now?

What is average weight for Brazilian man bro?
Idk I don't live in Brazil anymore but where I was in SP people weren't too different from Americans so lots of fatties amongst grown ups.

Idk I don't live in Brazil anymore but where I was in SP people weren't too different from Americans so lots of fatties amongst grown ups.
Here in America the men are short and fat. Average American man height is 5'6 or so

Here in America the men are short and fat. Average American man height is 5'6 or so
I am in Mexico and while I do see many turbomanlets they are usually fit.

No... I don't think Americans are that short on average, 5'6" is definetly over-level there.

I am in Mexico and while I do see many turbomanlets they are usually fit.

No... I don't think Americans are that short on average, 5'6" is definetly over-level there.
I live in America and everyone is short as fuck bro. No one is taller than me

Status
Not open for further replies.