Reactions: Zygos4Life and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
@Titbot mogs you to oblivion even when you are using filters

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
Lmao so gl that get accused of filters cooope

You look less intimidating now jfl

U guys hate me so much jfl
Jealousy is cope
so many aspies fraud on here and there's def some sort of filter. just look at the background.
if you slayin just use the skinmaxxing guide and stop wasting time here

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
so many aspies fraud on here and there's def some sort of filter. just look at the background.
if you slayin just use the skinmaxxing guide and stop wasting time here
White walls.

mogs the average white guy

No bones for your frauding filter selfies tho

No bones for your frauding filter selfies tho
Cope, You are way leaner than me, when loose more weight you will see, plus remember, you will always be turbomanlet Indian shit skin with eyes too fall apart and comical hairline lmao

Cope, You are way leaner than me, when loose more weight you will see, plus remember, you will always be turbomanlet Indian shit skin with eyes too fall apart and comical hairline lmao
I mog you so hard right now you oldcell go betabux your hot Latina wife. Imagine she find out you are posting on here. Just remember that you have bones on your face, even at high body fat my bones were visible. Keep crying for me you beaner. Your hair is shit too it looks like it’s thinning , jfl at you using filters like a bitch. Might as well use makeup. Your eyes look beta af. I will alway mog you get that through your fat filled skull

Honestly you look like shit.

@Titbot mogs you

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69 and Titbot
You
I mog you so hard right now you oldcell go betabux your hot Latina wife. Imagine she find out you are posting on here. Just remember that you have bones on your face, even at high body fat my bones were visible. Keep crying for me you beaner. Your hair is shit too it looks like it’s thinning , jfl at you using filters like a bitch. Might as well use makeup. Your eyes look beta af. I will alway mog you get that through your fat filled skull

You sort of look like a pug lmao that's why you look cute like a pug, you so ugly that you look cute jfl