RATE ME back camera/mirror (tell me what to work on)

D

dy1

Iron
IMG 5115

Bump

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Buno

• +1
Bump

• +1
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and dy1
Weak htn cuz of good chin

• +1
Ur jutting doe

• +1
mid htn with chadlite appeal irl

• +1
Reactions: dy1 and lestoa
deformed narcy

• +1
His chin literally makes him look uncanny
U guys abuse the word uncanny and always use it wrong, his chin is his best feature and without it hes nothing above low MTN

Also anyone know what set my cheekbones are I can’t tell?

U guys abuse the word uncanny and always use it wrong, his chin is his best feature and without it hes nothing above low MTN
You can say this about anyone if they have one really bad feature it brings them down a ton

high mtn, borderline htn, what the fuck is with your mouth

lol the best raters dont use psl scale
don't care we're on .org not tiktok boyo so use the /8 scale. Besides, it's more accurate because 9s and 10s are both rare and, at that level, depends a bit on preference so it's not unbiased anymore.

don't care we're on .org not tiktok boyo so use the /8 scale. Besides, it's more accurate because 9s and 10s are both rare and, at that level, depends a bit on preference so it's not unbiased anymore.
what are you dumb youtube raters are the best and i talked with so many of them and they tell me how the psl scale is stupid lol and nowhere near as diverse they are the reason i made another acc after getting banned

• JFL
Reactions: ThatChicoFan
Wtf does that mean 😂
means ur craniofacial structure deviates far from normalcy, but you are probably really dellusinal and narcissistic about the way you look and think you are a mogger.

means ur craniofacial structure deviates far from normalcy, but you are probably really dellusinal and narcissistic about the way you look and think you are a mogger.
No I don’t actually, I don’t really care about any of this stuff just kinda interesting to see what people think

No I don’t actually, I don’t really care about any of this stuff just kinda interesting to see what people think
u look pretty unusual lets leave it at that